[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rinnatsume

@chrissa31 thnaks for sharing the vid here hehe. i like their new song ^-^ 
hahaha ring ring my bell !!! :D ring my bell :D 

Sorry is this is a repost. GsD doing their point dance to Ring My Bell. 

Cr to YT

i got this feelin',.,.love the coreo some catchy move oowwhhh perfect,.,greaattt ssoonngg for summeeerr,.,:wub:.,rriinriing,.rringg.,rrring my bell,.,.yyaawww kekekkeek our ah ah young powerfull dance.,.,.she kill it charandaa ah young-aaa.,.GsD fightttiiinggg.,.!!! thanks for sharing.,is it still on air this show,.??

wanna add something.,.really like their coreoo kinda chic powerfull and slightly sexyy,.,oowwhh love it,.yess,.yess.,.yeesss bring it ooonn darlin'.,:wub::wub::wub: #crazy fangirling

• Like 4

Guest Yura_el21

Showcase venue, waaaaaah i want to cry chincha. Ah younga and the member fighting, we love you......

Cr: to owner

I hope someone can sub it in english. haha it seems so much fun.

Girslday in SBS cultwo FM show full 070615

Guest lov3dj_stv

@Yura_el21 yay! Thanks for posting the full video! 

SUPER SUPER excited for GsD's comeback! I'm loving the energetic feel of "Ring My Bell" and I'm hoping that the other song they get to perform for their comeback stages is "Macaron" looks like the girls (especially Yura) love that song! They looked so cute singing along to it!! Soo ready for their comeback! GsD fighting! 

Guest haerimpark

GsD Showcase Venue

CJNgpBcUkAQ7OFb.jpg

CJNiWmBUsAU6iq-.jpgCJNjIJiUsAAzXqF.jpgCJNjITVUkAAeLqd.jpgCJNtsm7UsAAPJeZ.jpgCJMpiFnVEAAVbNl.jpgCJMuuEuVEAAQP2F.jpg

source: @vitaMINAH

I falling love with their Macaron song .... its fun, upbeat and damn catchy >,< GsD Album goona be DAEBAK!!

Edited by haerimpark

Guest Yura_el21

hahahahaha, look at the energy of our lovely Ah young. hahaa

Cr: to owner.

Guyz, dont forget 12MN MV release.

its officially started now. waaaaaah

Ah young and leader Sojin.

Cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21

annyeong!

00000077.gif

ottokeeee ...

I'm going crazy with their dance steps ...

"flip-flopping" legs 

"butt-slapping" (mian for my words)

shoulder-shrugging & doing the hands up

ottokeee ...

this Ahjumma @43 is doing the dance steps now!!!

OMG ... I love it!

tumblr_inline_n82dnaT51h1s1gldj.gif

• Like 6

for more close look pepero kiss.,.,

Mr.Hallyu Wave airport pick up,.,

qMdyIw4.jpg5zWofec.jpg

surrounding by his fans .,eecciieee successfull fansign HJH-ssiii,.,chuukkaahhaeeeooomm

r3761xb.jpg2rSngjB.jpgXzFyvUW.jpg

all pic cr:owner

ooowwhh,.,how i miss Mrs.Hallyu Wave standing beside him,..,heeee 

• Like 6

On the girl s day showcase today, yura said that she's still in touch with jjong and once she was eating the melon bingsu (the one she ate with jjong on wgm) with sojin and she met jjong by chance. One of the articles about jjong :  http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1436170119937435010

really? oho i don't understand what they write..but happy for them because still contact till now..at least their relationship (whatever it is) still going on..:)

• Like 4

On the girl s day showcase today, yura said that she's still in touch with jjong and once she was eating the melon bingsu (the one she ate with jjong on wgm) with sojin and she met jjong by chance. One of the articles about jjong :  http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1436170119937435010

OMG, finally we can hear it from our girl... i am more than happy rite now... can not describe with words... should  i use 20 words to stick with soompi rules? Let me repeat it...

I am sooooo happy today....

Thank you for sharing dear daloula ;) 

And thanks for the updates guys... You all jjaangggg 

• Like 7

Guest prism2103

yeah ok "by chance" sure whatever u say. but that doesn't make ur continuing contact any lesser than it truthfully is. REJOICE all you jjongaholic fans! this is nuts 

besides yura looking absolutely PHENOMENAL i mean we've been truthfully raving about her beauty in and out the whole time b/c this girl is just A GODDESSS. she's damn hawt in comeback ohmygoodness noise bleed. and i fear for the boys and girls and everyone w eyes to see. b/c FIRE GODDESS is back! even dancer boys couldn't stop looking at yuras legs lol. boys stop lookin! their's a hefty fine when u even think of taking over jong's property.  

and besides jong exuberating in pure BLISS b/c he's just so happy to see the amazing amount of love from HK (you dearie fans you. thank you for that wonderful welcome! when u screamed "OPPA saranghaeyo or moshiso!" heaven knows i was with you every single step of the way, just as excited while watching those clips) he was such a cutie, so smug and happily interacting w his fans. that peppero fanservice. wow. i think i might forget about ur cool and collective image very soon. 

besides that 

THIS IS NUTS! i mean we've always had a few hints these two are still seeing each other behind the cameras. BUT THIS TIME its YURA who confesses. and during this most important period a comeback where u need those hard core fanboy and fangirls. its YURA who speaks about jong in their SHOWCASE that they still contact and meet up. oh for the love of all! 

THE WAY they tell the truth w.out hiding it, but hoping public won't pry in it. IS SO BEAUTIFUL :') i mean these two are just reaching to the peak of the career, and yet they do not hide, but talk about it fully knowing well what the consequences may be. YOU GUYS DO U KNOW HOW EXCITING THIS IS?! 

probably im sleep deprived b/c i was streaming cultwo radio session w the girls and reading news articles but oh my gosh i think i might cry like a proud mama :') 

i can totally imagine yura trying to suppress her inner lovey-dovey aura but unable to like those wgm bri she does. or like how she described jong oppa during dodohara drama conference lol. she's probably tried her best. and yet its yura, and her man's jong. the bravest and most truthful, and beautiful couple ever.

im so happy ur both so happy together. im so happy u've adjusted well from post wgm to regular ordinary livelihood together and apart. T_T #LOVE #FOREVERJJONGAH 

hence i hope ppl will stop asking jong or yura to follow each other on IG. i mean they wanna play it low key. so the obvious is pretty obvious --> they "contact each other" (say hi, on the phone, meet up, by chance, thru a date, are co-workers, friends, lovers) thats quite of a broad teminology but we know best. since they wanna be low profile as fans let's support whatever their decisions may be and lets stop asking them to follow each other. but CONTINUE to give them our love :) 

TODAY IS AN EXCITING DAY IN HK AND KOREA for jong and yura AND THE REST OF THE WORLD! 

gahhh its night time but i think i might burst anytime into happy fangirl screams any moment. im just so happy #madgushing 

Edited by prism2103

annyeong!

jinjja?????  JINJJA!!!!

ottokeee ... my heart ...

dugeun dugeun pang pang!!!!

beating_heart.gif

• Like 3

THIS IS NUTS! i mean we've always had a few hints these two are still seeing each other behind the cameras. BUT THIS TIME its YURA who confesses. and during this most important period a comeback where u need those hard core fanboy and fangirls. its YURA who speaks about jong in their SHOWCASE that they still contact and meet up. oh for the love of all! 

I KNOOOOOW! OMG!! YURA GO AND CLAIM YOUR MAN!

It's SO freaking rare that YURA is talking about Jjong, especially during promotion of new album. GAH! I can't even! She's so brave and lovely, and this statement from her is like an expensive conditioner for my broom like hair. "Met up by coincident" my arsh! Ok fine, let's say it was a coincident. Why the heck did Jjong go to that melon ice cream place? Because he remembered how good it was when he ate it with Yura? You bet!!!

They are still contacting each other and met up, and that makes my shipper's heart SO SO happy! Now I wonder if anyone asked Jjong about Yura. Anyways, soon we will see them interact on Inki! YAY!

Jjong, continue to be happy like the way you are now. The fans love you for who you are.

Yura, please stay beautiful and happy. You are amazing!

Edited by Guest

OMG I am so excited right now XD my shipper heart is beating pang pang ~~ this is a very rare occasion that we heard something from Yura about their relationship <3 <3 I also search on Daum and use GG translate. Wow there are a lot of news about this :o

• Like 11