[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@minaret i know it very well girl. Although i have guess it those comments will appear as soon as à new notification ig post ring, but cant help it to still read it...:sweatingbullets:..pabo me...

Nevermine...tomorrow is D Day, i think  i will buzy at work so keep update guys, i will try to visiting our lovely thread in my breaks...:wub:..

• Like 2

NICE PEOPLE can't wait for Ring my bell...It's sounds really daebakk! 

Just read a negative news. Yeah...that's an idols life, always exist doble standards depend on how big the groups or companies behind them are. But hope its just a wind blows that will past..:lol:..

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/girls-day-responds-to-controversy-surrounding-their-mv-teaser/

did netz think GsD will perform on stage with swimsuit or that one piece.,.??hheeeooollll,,.kekekekekek.,.me never even think once that happen,..

oomeeehh,.daeebbaak this new teaser sound even better,.,love it.,.am sure this song will kill those music chart,.and i mean it:wub::wub:#release tomorrow rite 12.00 Am KST

i'm so in love for insta today,.,lots of eye candy,..and we have bunch of generous insta jjong die hard fans and jjongaholics of course,.:phew:

Mr.Hallyu wave bonus stylist Jun and handsome  manager:w00t::D

• Like 7

Guest Sheeba_inu

its like a dream .. i just meet him at fans meeting today in Hongkong taipo mega mall 

aaaaaa...... im so happy ! but sorry i can't share the pict cz i use the mobile .

he's really handsome.. tall.. sweet..and   ahhhh.. his smile make me crazy jinjaaaaa

Seeing the 30" MV, did Hyeri still bandaged her foot? At first i thought it was her shoes, but the others didn't wear any shoes. Oh, the girls had worked so hard, hope they will get so much love and positive comments. I do not care they will battle with any other group, i just want to support as much as i can. They will win or not, just do our best, and give the rest to destiny.

And, Jjongah interactions in Inkigayo is one of their destiny. How lucky they are, an actor looked uneasy being a MC at the beginning, but now, his job being the most profitable for post WGM couples. Not all the couples will get this opportunities, and lucky us being their shipper.  Ah can't waaaiit... tomorrow, is only next couple hours guys. 

Anw, thank you for all the update guys...*hugs

• Like 9

its like a dream .. i just meet him at fans meeting today in Hongkong taipo mega mall 

aaaaaa...... im so happy ! but sorry i can't share the pict cz i use the mobile .

he's really handsome.. tall.. sweet..and   ahhhh.. his smile make me crazy jinjaaaaa

honestly sayin,.i undrestand your feeling darlin',.,am just looking at his pic and vid but am drooling too#crazy fangirling,.#get well soon chinguuu:wub::wub:

btw your so lucky,.,and i saw fans got up onstage and pose with jjong,.psst doing kiss pose actually.,.is that really kiss or just pose#currious 

me when look at that pic almost shooutting andwweeeee,.,.,kekekekek#mianhae ah young-aa i cant protect you jjong lips :w00t:

i like the BGM

• Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

Grrr. So hard to login using my phone. Thanks for the update my jjongah family. Indeed our jjong seobang is sooooo handsome.

@pablochristinejoy_4d81 it seems likei dont see the video. Can i have the link dear? Thanks.

Guest Sheeba_inu

honestly sayin,.i undrestand your feeling darlin',.,am just looking at his pic and vid but am drooling too#crazy fangirling,.#get well soon chinguuu:wub::wub:

btw your so lucky,.,and i saw fans got up onstage and pose with jjong,.psst doing kiss pose actually.,.is that really kiss or just pose#currious 

me when look at that pic almost shooutting andwweeeee,.,.,kekekekek#mianhae ah young-aa i cant protect you jjong lips :w00t:

its not a kiss its just pose 

Anyeooong!!!!wRo1Zfb.gif

Long time no post kkk... anyway, i can't wait for GsD comeback!!!!NgVu1Uk.gif

I'm a lil bit nervous about this comeback though...Pray so hard that its gonna be another DAEBAK year for GsD and especially for Yura (hope she get a chance in acting again soon!!!)I8dMOCo.gif

JjongAholics fighting!!!

Girls Day fightiing!!!

Yura FIGHTIING!!!!JUrRs9L.gif

• Like 5

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

Some one post that jjong might received pocky from a fan remember that girls day was a endorcer of pocky right!!!!!the hongkong fans really love jjong ah!!!!

Edited by pablochristinejoy_4d81
wrong spelling

Guest minaret

You are not pabo my beloved chinggu @dee_230208 so does me and other of our friends. Because u and i and the rest care, because u and i and the rest want to give our equal attentions for both of them, because u and i and the rest want to send our utmost support to them. I have long reclaimed my heart over this, long forgone to think about who with who. I have retraced back my steps of why i am shipping them. They help me to bridge my friendship that i have with all of u here. Friendship :) and what the best thing can i ask for more than this- for u me the rest even between the two of them. The only heartache i felt from it IG posts or comments, it dragged pulled and tagged Ahyoungie around. Fine if it believed what it wants to believe even if it the truth even it pulled some people to make them believe but to gloat for nothing? I got to learn some of Ahyoungie's personality and i respect her for most of the qualities and i must say she don't deserved this. Well what goes around comes around. I only hope by end of it ( which i don't know when) it got the last laugh. By the way i refused to address by she or he- because only human with feelings and respect deserves that. So i called with 'it'.

Anyway let's gear up for tomorrow. The start of everything. We have around a month to see them promote. It must be tiring but i think it will be worthwhile and fruitful. I hope Ahyoungie especially will enjoy every minute and have tons of fun because it will make a great memories part of youth that she walked once upon a time. So fighting girls!

Oh @daloula is his friend THE friend that always like her pics? if it is THE friend i can say he is a big fan indeed. And which pic he liked? The comeback pic or any other pic? Heeee sorry for being nosy parker. "Eventually nothing else will matter more than the purity of your heart + soul"

@gulnar Thank you for sharing that short mv .. waaahh.. i am falling in love with ring my bell.. even i don't know the lyric but the music so catchy and easy listening.. girls day charanda.. i wish they can win at least in one music program.. or maybe in all music program.. #amin.. thank you for update jjong fm in hk.. absolutely he is so handsome and for jjong or jjongah fans who can meet him today you're so lucky guys.. thank you for share jjong picture with us.. ╯ε ╰♡

• Like 7

OMG that lucky fan who had kiss pose with him...envyyyyy... can she sleep tonight? I don't think so....kkkkkkk..

OT: i was giggling while seeing vid which shared by Yleen (posted by guidenatsu), and i didn't realize my husband was talking with me. When he saw me, he said: Gosh, my wife going crazy, it must because that DeJongAh thing. LoL.

Aah..this two people, they start steal my attention, again..and i won't complaining actually...kkk.. 

Another OT;  ring my bell is not only ear catchy but also refreshing the atmosphere instantly. My two babies spontaneous dancing while hearing that MV. And of course i keep replay thousand times ;) 

• Like 10