[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I'm thrilled that Jjong got such warm welcome from the fans. You can tell that he's not completely used to this; fans giving him lots of attention and gifts, and simply do stuff for him. He hasn't figured out how to be efficient with the signature writing, giving hugs and hand shakes and taking pictures with fans. He's still kind of clumsy and awkward in an adorable way. But that's what makes it so special, right? I hope he remembers every single moment and takes care of people who support him, because soon this will all be a "normal lifestyle" to him. :) 

I'm glad that he's favorite managers are there with him, and I hope Jjong enjoys his stay in HK. (aaaand of course.. sees lots of JjongAh banners and lots of pics of Yura. kekek)

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

Found it on instagram!!!! Hope i can see him in person waiting on their interaction on inkigayo next week!!!

Girls day come back on inkigayo!!!!!

Guest teredenz
Handsome jong

Cr yo_ticha ig, jinhyonng ig

Its hard to use phone hahaha, i keep on editing my post hahaha

Edited by teredenz

Guest yanayoo

Support for GDS comeback ! , but today hjh and nana playing instalove :D

anyway vote for GDS on inkigayo , will be head to head with SNSD

Guest NICK
Now i think its not a sexy concept.. so proud of this girls ^^ (cries han river) omo i cant wait to see the whole mv

Watch this video u can see one of the fan holding yura sexy photo u can see it just watch carefully i dont know if jong saw it because many fans are around him!!!!

Jjong is doing a pepero game maybe they talk about we got married!!

While  waiting for their interaction on inkigayo ( i hope they have) lets enjoy their past video!!!

Guest minaret

Ah i was frustrated since yesterday. Couldn't log in to this thread. I wonder what happen?!. Anyways good day everyone. My favourite virtual people. Have a bless day ahead and don't forget to smile.

Jjong~ you will always be 'bind' with uri Ahyoungie's name. Heheheeh no i'm just joking around. But its nice to know that he was invited to this event because of his growth popularity from WGM with Ahyoung. As to think that he has yet to start any project or endorsement with any companies. Hopefully this is the 1st step, a stepping stone as he widen his career out of his home country. Hopefully too he will work hard, shows good image without getting too far away from who he is and of course soars up high. Congrats Jjong and here to many more. Oh i'm glad that the agency acknowledged where a part of his popularity is from his partnership with her and the show.

For the girls i was shocked that their China fancafe is doing well despite they only took part in clothing company there as their project. They haven't launch any songs or making debut there right? And i got to know Ahyoungie been invited for the Dream Team Korea-China collaboration and one of the reason is because WGM too?. It is great to hear that they not only support each other but with this they can always look back the good memories while they excel in their career that once upon a time/a chapter in my life there is you!.

Oh friends don't forget to vote vote tweet tweet. Heeeeee the comeback is very surreal. Really can't wait. The song the stage the costumes the dance and the fanchants. Though there are some negative comments on them but i knew they are more than that. I'm not reading it i'm not even interested in competing with these fanwars. I hope we ALL make it. All the girl groups will excel. To each of their own. Fighting!

Just a #randomthoughtswhileilurkthroughtheirIGsaccount. I drop a message or two every now and then but more to Ahyoungie as her comeback is approaching. I don't sound bitter at all and i don't care at all but it is sad to see and read an account kept on 'rubbing' at Jjong's IG. How it always replied and rebutted every comment that came from his fans or any related Jjongah's fans encourage messages. It so disrespectful and its so scary how it can just anyhow make a statement about Jjong, interpret everything he said his pic his post like it knows him so well like the agency makes it a representative of Jjong. I don't mind that but what makes me really pissed (i really was holding on to my inner demon) when it tagged Ahyoungie's account to gloat over nothing and drag her along. Seriously chincha!!!! but i knew its not worth it to say anything. We don't stoop so low we are not that kind of people who enjoy inflicting pain on others. And at that pint of time i say a little prayer i really hope the fans not like it. Because we know well it beneath us- at least for attitude. Sorry my ranting ya! "How irony life is but Sometimes good things happen in goodbyes" 

Chinggu, thanks for sharing the 30s video of the MV of our girls, after hearing this I couldn't stop myself to repeating it again & again, it's so catchy. I have a question to ask you guys, where can I buy GsD new album online with international shipping, but make sure it's counted into the album sales for our girls. Finally, can't wait until tomorrow to see the full MV & don't forget to make it reach 3m views in 24 hours. We are going to be busy next week lol. 

• Like 3

Chinggu, thanks for sharing the 30s video of the MV of our girls, after hearing this I couldn't stop myself to repeating it again & again, it's so catchy. I have a question to ask you guys, where can I buy GsD new album online with international shipping, but make sure it's counted into the album sales for our girls. Finally, can't wait until tomorrow to see the full MV & don't forget to make it reach 3m views in 24 hours. We are going to be busy next week lol. 

you can find the necessary info here : http://www.girlsdaydaily.com/2015/07/01/info-150701-girls-day-vol-2-love-album-tracklist/

• Like 1

you can find the necessary info here : http://www.girlsdaydaily.com/2015/07/01/info-150701-girls-day-vol-2-love-album-tracklist/

thanks a lot @daloula ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2