[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rant567

So Jjong is going to go to Hongkong for three days? (or is it China?) wow. I read somewhere that Chinese fans are among the most dedicated fans of all. So many Korean artists seem to work in China these days. It is said that the payment and the working environment are also a lot better there compared to Korea. So Jjong and Ahyoung making it big there will definitely mean something for their respective career (and their ability to buy bunch of googi :D). And to add to that is the fact that Widmay acknowledging that a part of that fame came from Jjong's stints in WGM. That certainly makes me feel super happy as a shipper. Jjongah brings just the good vibe for each other :) yay!!!!

Actually, I was hoping that they would tone down a little bit of their sexy concept and stick to what they've said earlier that they wont resort to sexy concept this time around for their promotion but I guess it cannot be helped (Sorry, I just want something for a change. too many girl groups have been making their comeback with a sexy concept that I am expecting something fresh and new from them but I guess they cannot help it. which is a bit sad at some point because no matter how hard a girl group tried to change their image, it is harder said than done. so I guess they just try to bring what the public could relate to no matter how common that concept is).

But it does not mean that I hate their comeback. On the contrary, I am still excited for this comeback for sure!!!! I am in for seeing more Ahyoung and Jjong on my screen :)  And................... Ahyoung looks gorgeous as always and I hope it can be a summer anthem and they could hit daebak because so far the release from a girl group has been a bit far from the expectation. Do it, Girlsday, save the summer with your summer anthem for me!!!! I will try to help them by watching their mv and voting for whatever pool there is out there for me to vote. 

And for sure, waiting for Jjongah interaction at music program. I guess Jjong will be there on that music program since his activity in Hongkong (or China?) will be done by the time Girlsday started to kick off their promotion, right? bring it on. I feel like I cannot wait any longer :)  

on the side note, does any body have the cut where Jjong does the cameo for that drama mentioned earlier on the previous page? Or has it been released yet? 

Anneyong...its been loooong time since i post here. Thank u all for ur update,even though been silent but everyday i make sure to lurk here...

same as all of u, nado..cannot wait for D-day GsD comeback and the day they perform at inki :w00t:

they all beautiful but ahyoung....im speechless!

she's really stunning in that one piece..i thought it would be too sexy,but its not actually..it just fit her well. Maybe because she well mannered,whatever she wear she can match the dress and the situation without being too much. Inner beauty has power too indeed.

@Yleen where do u find that video? Its that fancam? I hope when GsD perform,theres also fan who record jong sobang. I want to see his reaction when he see GsD especially ahyoungie perform live at stage. What kind of expression that draw at jong seobang face that day.....?????:phew::blink::w00t::w00t:

Edited by Pinky_me
  • Like 6

:Djust want to say this.......... I'M GONNA ENJOY THIS SUMMER SO MUCH CUZ of GIRLS DAY........... IF Jong is the Prince Eric and Yura is the Arial then I'm gonna be the yellow fish (forgot the name already) .......... :P:P:w00t:

• Like 2

All Jjongaholics wanted Girl's day's comeback to be sexy..wanna see Jong seobangs reaction??hehe:phew:

"Ring my bell" MV teaser is daebakk!those summer outfits..whaa Girl's day's girls really gorgeous, I don't reallly know is there any concept..they said It'll be just fun and dance?song ...can't wait for the song!Fighting!:w00t:

• Like 2

VclbXA.jpgOh yeah! Should we start the countdown? So, GsD will start to perform on Music Bank next week? Wohoo! Can't wait! While waiting for Jjongah updates here some refreshment to all the Jjongaholics! Hehehe

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 5

Ofcourse we wanna se his reaction. Like the short video someone post when his watching red vervet perform in inki.. he cant stop watching their performance . So i bet he cant even drink a water.. aha jong.. pls our deary csi.. pls take his close up photo or video while watching gsd performance.. this ahjumm cant stop delulu.. whether it will be sexy or not sexy concept i dont mind. As long their new album will beat other idol group. N they will be champion again n will receive many award again.

• Like 6

@Yleen kkkkk, yeah im sure they wont..:wub:..

I think the black dress n blue jeans are gud 4 their show stages. N its not to refealing but sexy enough to make jong can't take his eyes when Ahyongee on inki stage...:rolleyes:..

N so Jong will in Hongkong till 7th of July. As widmay said that Jong popularity rise up through wgm n many fans requested his appearance, so i bet there will be a lot of jjongaholics, means there will be a lot jjongah banners, n its mean there will be a lot of gifts for jjongah n questions too bout jjongah...

im super happy rite now...:wub:..

So jong will have another reason to hand of the gifts to Ahyoungee (of course they always have their own reasons rite?).

Just wait patiently to Hongkong jjongaholics to post all of their csi works. N hope jjongaholics in inki will do the same like Youngwa CNBlue fans...

n last but not least, lets give our best love n support to GDs comeback n Jong Hongkong project n mv too.. Dont forget to keep vote guys. N give us the tutorial to support GDs by simple thing especially for this ahjumma that easy to understand guys. Twitter hastags or FB hastags will do..:lol:..

• Like 4

eeuummmm... my morning delulu but I'm very obsess with bracelet HongJongHyun and Yura wearing it's like similar..... oke may be it's just my delulu in the morning

cr: Photos from Jjongah Couple México's post *sorry I borrow your picture*

11222538_928873653843313_485581055076061

Edited by YuMi
  • Like 6

I get this from twitter land bout jong Alice mv..Finnaly some news from Jong mv. Hope its will have positive review from the audiences..:wub:..

Boy From Wonderland first screening on July 18. #BiFan #JungSoMin #정소민 #HongJongHyun #홍종현 #JungYeonJoo #HuhEunHee http://t.co/dYMrsV9TbG -- withhongjjong (@withhongjjong)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 4

Guest gailleqt1012

Finally after several try I was able to sign up through mwave for mnet countdown now the challenge is for other voting sites that does'nt have any eng option only Hangul so anyone who can help,,,I've read the tutorial but quite confusing :),,,,,,,let's support girl's day bec definetly it's a tight competition with other group not just girls group but even boy group making a comeback this month....

Edited by gailleqt1012

Hi, there...my fellow Jjongaholics. :) Wowww...so much happening!

Well, I'm really happy that they both are doing well right now with news and their SNS posts, and Jjongaholics must be happy too, right? :) I still can't get over of how cute Jjong being all happy & excited with his scooter. He's such a kid at heart! No wonder 'choding couple' nickname was born for JjongAh. XD And I'm sooo ready to see them spread their charm all over the world! More photoshoots, CFs, dramas, movies, shows, more beef, more LOVE! Kyaaa~

=========

and for GsD comeback, let's battle it out (although i'm not a fan of sexy concept and already hoped for something fresh & chic that really shows their passion on music and exudes their own charm&talents, well my preference^^ let's wait for the real MV/performance), so we can see our babygirl being happy for getting no.1 in music show...like this video below. Look at how cute and adorable she is at 01:23 holding the trophy.

=========

Ahyoung, are you being clumsy again while making the candle? Be careful baby, or Jjong oppa will nag you a lot. ;)

11428227_1595558910708269_79748160_n.jpg

=========

Btw, off topic, can someone here enlighten me- is this twitter account "https://twitter.com/Girls_Day" an official account of Girl's Day (managed by DreamT) or a fan account? Gomawo~ng in advance. :)

• Like 4