[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest mmj_leong

Anyeong chingguduel ♡♡ sorry to spam the page...something wrong with my server last night...sigh... to apologise I send uri JjongAh love to you all hehe...

Anyone can send me link to watch Jjong cameo you guys mentioned? Putak keyo saranghae ♡♡

Cr: to owner insta

Morning...:wub:...

We need to gathered all of our love for GDs coz they have a very strong oponent for the comeback. SNSD just anounced the comeback date a day after our girls (20150707). n its mean they will have the stage comeback in every music show in the same day.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/29/girls-generation-confirmed-to-return-with-party-followed-by-two-more-title-tracks/

Hope our girls can win at least one for each music show, coz they have very diff concept n charms from other Girls Group.

Aigooo, its very very very my 1st times to have a heart beat n being soooo exited just waiting for idols comeback, even i never imagine it in my entire 33th age of my life (thats how old iam guys...:lol:). This ahjuma becomes nuts n falling in love with a girl called Kim Ahyoung aka YURA Girls Day...

• Like 11

Guest gailleqt1012

Yes there so many girls group making a comeback  this month of July and with the announcement of Another girls group which we all know who.... definetly a tight competion  especially getting no.1 spot on every  music program so hope we can support them as international fans,,so do you have any idea guys how to vote in each music program? Fighting for girls day because they've been working so hard for this comeback ....

Edited by gailleqt1012

@Yleen.. waahhh.. gsd silhouette.. i think our ahyoungie number two from left.. i can see her beautiful legs.. hehe.. yura body just damn sexy.. i wish my body like her.. but i can't.. hiks.. 

@dee_230208 waahh.. snsd will comeback too? It's okay.. i have faith gsd will win at least one for Each music show too .. only see they teaser and that silhouette i almost faint.. so i think when their mv out and they have their comeback stage  i will fangirling like crazy.. gsd fighting.. >o<

Edit: what can we do to vote gsd at each music show?? anyone know how to vote? please give me the link.. thank you.. ♡

Edited by amandayulita
  • Like 6

@Yleen.. waahhh.. gsd silhouette.. i think our ahyoungie number two from left.. i can see her beautiful legs.. hehe.. yura body just damn sexy.. i wish my body like her.. but i can't.. hiks.. 

@dee_230208 waahh.. snsd will comeback too? It's okay.. i have faith gsd will win at least one for Each music show too .. only see they teaser and that silhouette i almost faint.. so i think when their mv out and they have their comeback stage  i will fangirling like crazy.. gsd fighting.. >o<

Edit: what can we do to vote gsd at each music show?? anyone know how to vote? please give me the link.. thank you.. ♡

don't worry dear .. in inkigayo jong will vote for million times..:phew: and he will force his F4 brothers to watch WV and vote also..

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 5

amandayulita agree i think AY numver 2 from left she has habbit bending one of her leg when posing,.,a bit tricky since i cant see her curve bcz she standing aside tbh she is alot more skinnier but her long legs cant hide it.,.,aawww do we guessing right.,.degeeuumm.,.,deeuggeeuuumm,.,.pang,.paangg.,.:wub:

hope for GSD single comeback will be ear catchy and their costume stage made beautifully it helps people judge fairly base on their performance and song,.,

daehanmingug yeorobbuunndd jalbutakhamnida make sure to vote GSD,.,and all silent lurkers this thread we encourage u to join if voting line is open make sure to lurk here and get vote done,.,thanks before 4 ur eagerness to make GSD win and slay the music chart.,.:D GSD and jjongaholics fighttiinggg,.!!!!

• Like 8

Guest haerimpark

I think from left to right >>> MiNah >>> Yura >>> Sojin >>> Hyeri :wub:

They will head to head with Soshi, gonna be tough competition aigoooo .... GsD MV will release on July, 7 at 00.00am and Soshi will release on same day at 10.00PM :sweatingbullets:

What can we do for the GsD, eonnideul????? I want they win on Music Show at least once >,<

For those who willing to buy GsD album, yesasia.com just update their site for GsD album PO. Here the link :

1. Group Version
  2. Sojin Version
  3. Minah Version
  4. Yura Version
  5. Hyeri version

**Edit : Yesasia.com provide Package for all 5 version cheaper. Its also include 5 posters in Tube. Link HERE

Information from GDD Chat : Member version will have 96 pages + random photocard and Group version will have 106 pages with no photocard. 

***Edit :

Tracklist for GsD Second Full Album

1. With Me 
2. 링마벨(Ring My Bell) 
3. 마카롱 >> Macaroon
4. Come Slowly 
5. Top Girl 
6. Darling 
7. 휘파람 
8. Look At Me 
9. Something 
10. Timing 
11. 보고싶어 
12. Show You 
13. Hello Bubble 
14. 링마벨(Ring My Bell) (Inst.) 

additional info from @maulida88 when you want to buy from yesasia, if you are 1st time buyer you could use several code for $3 off. 

I have not yet try this code (simply because its not my 1st time buy from yesasia) so... if someone try it please let us know whether its work or not.

code :

NEWWEIBO3

NEWTWITTER3

JBLU3

only one code per order.

please also pay attention of different type of bundle. there cd only, smart music card version and cd+poster. for example

Girl's Day Vol. 2 - Love (Girl's Day Version)

Girl's Day Vol. 2 - Love (Smart Music Card) (Girl's Day Version)

Girl's Day Vol. 2 - Love (Girl's Day Version) + Poster in Tube (Girl's Day Version)

Girl's Day Vol. 2 - Love (Smart Music Card) (Girl's Day Version) + Poster in Tube (Girl's Day Version)

free delivery at yesasia for  order over US$39. 

Edited by haerimpark

We all know SNSD is coming back the next day after GsD. Just hope GsD has the better song/concept/choreogragphy to edge out all the other girl groups. All the other girl group's theme seems to be summery, beachy concept...let's hope GsD stands out and wins!!! It'll be tough against the #1 girl group, but I think if they have the better public friendly song they can come out on top. 

EDIT- not hating against SNSD, I heard of their music first before GsD...it's just I love GsD more now cus of the lovely Yura.

Girls Day..Fighting!!! Let's help them out...even watching their MVs on Youtube will help them out!

• Like 9

Haiz...but theres some people said jong update his ig juz after nana update hers..nw so confusing rite..both still contact bt he follow nana istagram but not ahyoung..so which one he wants??? Coz nw he always been link wit nana alot..rather than our ahyoungie..hmm

He "wants" for what? I don't really get your question honey?? ~~he wants to be friends? I think he can be friend with both ladies. with or without Instagram account. ~~he wants to date? I think we won't really know unless there's statement from them, as for now Jjong have said he doesn't date either both ^^ so relax~~ Maybe because I private my IG account and only follow some reliable sources and my fave accounts, I hear nothing that would bother me.

Even the cameos is oso related wit nana bestfren..?? Oh gosh..remember jong said he will do nothing at all if he have no interest in her..so confusing rite nw..juz hope he will not upset our ahyoungie heart or feeling..coz everywhere is all about jong n .....

Hahaha~~~ I give you something to link on, Hyun Woo, the main lead actor, He was performing on King of Masked Singer few episodes back then and the panelists kept guessing he was Hong Jong Hyun wearing mask. 

@MaryH where are you come from? if you're from Indonesia, vimeo is banned from our country~~^^

• Like 7

Haiz...but theres some people said jong update his ig juz after nana update hers..nw so confusing rite..both still contact bt he follow nana istagram but not ahyoung..so which one he wants??? Coz nw he always been link wit nana alot..rather than our ahyoungie..hmm

He "wants" for what? I don't really get your question honey?? ~~he wants to be friends? I think he can be friend with both ladies. with or without Instagram account. ~~he wants to date? I think we won't really know unless there's statement from them, as for now Jjong have said he doesn't date either both ^^ so relax~~ Maybe because I private my IG account and only follow some reliable sources and my fave accounts, I hear nothing that would bother me.

AND how about if i said i update my IG after jong..is that mean i am his new girlfriend? omo..heeeeeeee :phew:

• Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

For those who willing to buy GsD album,

yesasia.com

just update their site for GsD album PO. Here the link :

1. Group Version
  2. Sojin Version
  3. Minah Version
  4. Yura Version
  5. Hyeri version

Information from GDD Chat : Member version will have 96 pages + random photocard and Group version will have 106 pages with no photocard. 

Thaks unnie, will definitely buy YURA's version. hehe :D:D

Guest hihi_hehe

lol you never know when GsD makes a comeback on IG, they sign their album, give it to HJH and he posts it on IG. 

After all they are friends lol

oh wow! the MV pic looks alluring! I can't wait to watch the MV and listen to their new songs. I hope they really do sign on a copy of the album (Yura's version of course, cuz delala told me so) and give it to Jjong! :D

Ok I'm also guessing that the second one from the left is Yura...  Could be the third one too, or the first one  (nope, the first one on the left lifted one of her legs to make herself look taller. Yura doesn't do that, so I think she's either the second and the third)? aaagr.. so hard!

Edited by Guest

MV teaser : Minah Yura Sojin and Hyeri..ok..confused^_^

Omg I'm so excited!!!can't wait!!!

And btw..Jong has girl chingu N...and Yura also has boy chingu now..soo 1:1 hehehe;)

Edited by gulnar
  • Like 5

@miss_ara hahaha.. he must vote gsd.. if he not vote them ahyoungie will nag him.. #deluluattack.. i wish gsd win in inkigayo and jjong give them the trophy..  wooaahhh.... i think i will die if that really happened... haha.. 

@MaryH yes.. she is more Skinner.. and that pose and beautiful legs absolutely she is yura ssi.. hehe..

• Like 4