[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hello my jjongah family :)

Can not help to comment about yura pict in their new album...damn this girl so sexy and beautiful..those eyes, legs and glamor body..better Jong grab her fast..:wub:

Can not wait to hear their new song and their performance..Jjongah fighting..girlsday fighting!!!

Have a nice weekend :)

• Like 8

ASK HERE: https://mobile.twitter.com/1theK/status/614409341806907392

Twitter: https://twitter.com/1thek/status/614409341806907392

ASK IN A BOX: Girls Day(걸스데이)

‪#‎GirlsDay‬ is back with the 2nd full-length album 'RING MY BELL'!
Like 1theK (원더케이) Facebook, and leave fresh, vivid, and mean questions to each member of GIRL'S DAY! :w00t:

https://www.facebook.com/1theK/posts/872541359459727

10422142_872541309459732_763808491202387

Edited by Yleen
  • Like 9

AhYoung aaaa now you make me really impatient with GSD comeback........ She indeed the Goddess......... like I said before she really can rock every style...... after seeing her teaser I'm in high spirit today although works are very tough.. I'm loving all the members teaser but what can I say I'm definitely Kim Yura bias now...... hehehehe 

ps: I saw in some IG troll this morning saying how her company use as sex simbol cuz they using the Sharon Stone concept.... and honestly I'm richard simmons off cuz haters will always find their ways to insult her its not like that they will ask her to split her leg... and some also says how ignorant for her to choose the concept... some just could not accept that she is born with beauty and look...... haishhhhhhhh.... 

and regardless of what haters says I can proudly says that I'm JjongAholic, Jjong bias, Yura bias and Girls Day fans kekeke 

and how I wish I can see Jjong reaction to AhYoung teaser......... bet 'HIS EAR WERE REALLY RED LIKE TOMATOES AND WITHOUT NOTICE DRINKING 2 LITER OF WATER' hahahaha 

• Like 8

Guest mmj_leong

I bet Jjong will call AhYongie:

Jjong: AhYong ah..

AhYongie: En.. Oppa..

Jjong: I saw your new album teaser today, you look so thin..did you eat & sleep well? Is it very hard? You've been very busy.. I text you a lot coz you're too busy.. I know you can't pick up call..

AhYongie: yeah is a bit hard coz is full new album..have to practice a lot... you saw my pix? Pretty? Do you like it?

Jjong: oh....

AhYongie: Again you said oh...nothing else to say?

Jjong: Is pretty.. I love it haha...you must take good care of yourself ya.. I think I'll only see you in Inkigayo next week.. hwaiting eh.. I'll bring you eat steak after your busy schedule OK?

AhYongie: Really??!! Yeah!! En...gombawang.. Oppa.. I miss you...

Jjong: En.. me too... will see you very soon..

AhYongie: OK...you take care too... anyoung...

Jjong: oh...

AhYongie: En....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

AhYoung aaaa now you make me really impatient with GSD comeback........ She indeed the Goddess......... like I said before she really can rock every style...... after seeing her teaser I'm in high spirit today although works are very tough.. I'm loving all the members teaser but what can I say I'm definitely Kim Yura bias now...... hehehehe

Hidden Content

and regardless of what haters says I can proudly says that I'm JjongAholic, Jjong bias, Yura bias and Girls Day fans kekeke

and how I wish I can see Jjong reaction to AhYoung teaser......... bet 'HIS EAR WERE REALLY RED LIKE TOMATOES AND WITHOUT NOTICE DRINKING 2 LITER OF WATER' hahahaha

How funny that usually knetizens are the ones hating on girl group members for being sexy and here as you can see at the translated comments in netizenbuzz they're calling her a godess. I think the haters are just jealous cause their faves didn't get a similar concept. Plus her teaser is really classy, they can hate all they want cause it only means that she's relevant. Oh, and in active kpop forums everybody is loving her teaser and b cut pictures too :)

Edited by daloula
  • Like 11

Hidden Content

How funny that usually knetizens are the ones hating on girl group members for being sexy and here as you can see at the translated comments in netizenbuzz they're calling her a godess. I think the haters are just jealous cause their faves didn't get a similar concept. Plus her teaser is really classy, they can hate all they want cause it only means that she's relevant. Oh, and in active kpop forums everybody is loving her teaser and b cut pictures too :)

thats Y and then some ignorant fans who dont even follows the Girl Group just simply writing bad comment although it is their 1st time seeing them....... 

Currenly I'm just love but totally hooked with AhYoung teaser...

btw what does b cut means?

• Like 6

what does b cut means?

B cut are pictures that were taken and were in discussion to be the main one but were discarded. In this case, I'm talking about the pictures that were shared today and that were not chosen as the teaser.

• Like 7

I am in awe for those who had plan for the teaser and the concept for GsD comeback. This team is really smart. They showed 4 teasers in 4 days which made all media would excited proclaim them in 4 days. Moreover the concept still in a big secret (when you relate this 4 transformation, it was hard to conclude) so made people really dying want to know. 

Now, we know how effective being an idol group which is not consist of huge member. For me, 4 is enough and perfect. We can't imagine if the member consist of 9 people or  more, this concept will not fit with them. Thus, i was amazed with team's hardwork, finally this long waiting time is paid. 

Remember this article? Sorry i forget which interview it was but this was before they left wgm.

hKHCyOi.jpg

Now, we are waiting in silence for this words Jonghyunshiiiii... even you had did it in your way, let us know with a little hint Jjong Oppa... by posting two meals menu may be? I won't complaining ;) 

• Like 12

@anniepanda there is actually a disco song called "Ring My Bell" of Anita Ward (1979) from her album "Songs of love" (girl's day's album is called "love" so I wouldn't be surprised if girl's day song is a retro dance song) and it was a big hit. Ring my bell in the lyrics of that song had the pervy connotation. But I needed to look the expression up because I wasn't sure.

Gosh! While reading your posts @daloula I was so curious so i have to go to YouTube and search for Anita Ward and the lyrics... this is so exciting if this is kinda a music will GsD perform... good vibes and happy vibes... will definitely dance if we hear this kinda of song! hehehe.. 

I'm glad you're home Now did you really miss me I guess you did by the look in your eye (Look in your eye, look in your eye) Well lay back and relax While I put away the dishes (put away the dishes) Then you and me can rock a bell  You can ring my bell, ring my bell You can ring my bell, ring my bell You can ring my bell, ring my bell You can ring my bell, ring my bell  The night is young And full of possibilities Well come on and let yourself be free yeah My love for you (love for you, love for you) So long I've been savin' Tonight was made for me and you  You can ring my bell, ring my bell (Ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (Ring my bell, ring-a-ring-a-ring) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (Ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) You can ring my bell, ring my bell (Ring my bell, ring-a-ring-a-ring)  You can ring my bell You can ring my bell (Ding, dong, ding, ah-ah, ring it) You can ring my bell, anytime, anywhere (Ring it, ring it, ring it, ring it, ow)  You can ring my bell, you can ring my bell (Ding, dong, ding, ah-ah, ring it) You can ring my bell, anytime, anywhere (Ring it, ring it, ring it, ring it, ow)  You can ring my bell, ring my bell (Ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell (Ring my bell, ring-a-ring-a-ring) You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell (Ring my bell, ding-dong-ding    Read more: Anita Ward - Ring My Bell Lyrics | MetroLyrics
  • Like 2

@Yleen thanks 4 the info n link of ask GDs. 

I just just read some of fans questions. N found a question that asked from whom the heart necklace that always she wore...:P.. n asked if she wants to get married after being in wgm..kkķkk. Also a question if LSG always being her ideal type.

Not yet found questions bout Jong. Or should we asked her first? :phew::rolleyes:...like @nhaninie said.

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5