[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest gailleqt1012

If it will be based on iconic women in history The Bond girl  is one which will suit AY style,but Angelina Jolie also consider iconic,Sarah Jessica Parker bec of her famous character Carrie Bradshaw and of course Beyonce  if they will  continue and follow the trend about iconic women in history since sojin  represent the 80's and the 2 are 60's  so there should be someone who will represent modern times,,,

Guest haerimpark

Anyeooooong .... i found this on twitterland. According this account, Girls Day One Fine Day epi gonna be aired on August 8, 15 and 22. Gonna be long wait to watch them on One Fine Day :tears:

And for this comeback, Girlsday wont be sexy concept :phew:

Edited by haerimpark

Guest minaret

Oh my!!! All these ideas thrown by u guys are mind blowing awesome and gives me the jitters just by thinking of it. I think they will find a character that fits her truly iconic with great image that people look up too. Dream T really nails it. I really like how they hush-hush about their teaser comeback and not following the usual 'summer-ish' theme. Make peole really curious putting us at the edge of our seats. Cant wait for tomorrow. Oh my heart about to burst. 

Pssst i hope Ahyoungie will pull out Beyonce-JLo-Angie kinda of vibe. Sexy yet elegant glamourous yet innocent?!!! I don't know!!!!!  "We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun"

Edited by minaret

Guest haerimpark

Article: 'Girls Day' Hyeri transforms into Audrey Hepburn "upgraded beauty"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+506, -90] I wouldn't have known it was Hyeri unless the title stated it ㅋㅋㅋ she looks pretty

2. [+285, -89] Pretty, looking forward to Girl's Day's comeback

3. [+228, -59] Pretty ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+30, -17] She matches it unexpectedly. Looks charming.

5. [+25, -7] She matches an updo more than her bob hair cut

-

Article: 'Girls Day' Sojin transforms into Madonna... title track 'Ring My Bell'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+112, -38] The concept matches the aura Sojin gives off ㅋㅋ

2. [+114, -46] Looks sexy

3. [+102, -41] So charismatic, she looks really cool

4. [+97, -37] So looking forward to this comeback ㅠㅠㅠ especially since it's a full album!

5. [+58, -30] Such a classy sexiness, it matches her well. Hit daebak, Girl's Day

source Netizen Buzz

Im glad that Sojin enni and Hyeri's teaser got positive comments from knetz :wub: Girls Day  fighting!! 

Guest teredenz

GsD will be at inki july 12 and 18????

Yura: please wait for my concept, they save the best for last and i'm sure everyone will like it ;)

cr anh.hyeri ig

Edited by teredenz

Guest teredenz

their schedule for july is  jam-packed

Cr: gj23tm (Twitter) &' Girlsdaydaily

cr girlsday.world ig

Edited by teredenz

Guest Yura_el21

They have performance today?
Any picture of YURA?

• Thu
    Jun

[PERF] KBS Cool FM 50th Anniversary Concert

Member(s): Girl's Day

@prism2103 @molaihawaii yup I know it is because of the revamp...... it just that before this I knew that some of the member already complain about it and now it happen to me..... and plus 2morrow AhYoung teaser will come out......... so the best part is to see the reaction in this thread...... spazzing in this thread is the best hahahhaha......:D

and seeing how many names mention which character will AhYoung portray really pumps me up..... if we go wit the flow J.Lo, Beyonce and Britney Spears could be on the line hahaha.......cuz they sure are sexy......:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

but then again its Kim AhYoung we are talking about..... she can rock on every style.....

• Like 4

Hohoho..who remember this scene?

I bet all of u...Looks like we all have seen similiar scene rite? :wub::wub:..

(Crdt to ig owner)

edit: just pop up in my mind bout Ahyongee concepts. U know guys, that our jong seem like sexy girl kkkk. Surely he just an ordinary guy too..B)..He following Beyonce in his ig, or he just love her songs??? Who knows:P..i just cant wait 4 tomorrow..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

OMG! I can't wait for GsD's comeback! The girls look AMAZING! Wonder who Yura will portrait... I hope it's someone who was powerful, embraced her femininity and was a true inspiration for women. gaaah... I wanna know!!

Btw.. I think it's time to make new headers for our first page/post.. anyone who wants to do it? I'm thinking about a summer theme; sun, summer, flirt, colors.. ;)

Edit: Looks like Edy gonna make new headers for us! woohoo!!! But you all should really make graphics with summer theme and share them here. I promise that I will be working on something myself :D

Edited by Guest

Anymore guesses for Yura??

J.Lo, Beyonce are the most current icons that are recognizable globally. Omg if Yura is J.Lo and she wears that green dress...we'll all die!

Past iconic women- Jessica Rabbit, Farrah Fawcett, Bridget Bardot, Marilyn Monroe (maybe not, the hair is different) Veronica Lake-- i'm going by the hair and how easily recognizable they are to the public. 

Can't wait!!

• Like 4

@chrissa31 hahaha! J.Lo with the green dress?! Are you kidding? Fanboys gonna drop dead left and right. Remember when J.Lo showed up in that dress? It was a HUGE deal back then, still is! That dress is iconic! Don't think Yura can wear it... she's too nice to those fanboys - gotta thinking about their health!  ;)

Edited by Guest

Tik Tok... I'm counting down for Yura's Photo Teaser!! Will be interesting if she look like this too! 70's look... sophisticated and gorgeous look! Oh yeah! Today it is!! 

70sd.jpg?w=447&h=421

Or Princesses

Disney-Princess-disney-princess-34346340

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 2

Guest gailleqt1012

My wild guess she can either go as beyonce,cher,angelina jolie or The bond girl.,..or even elizabeth taylor as cleopatra

Edited by gailleqt1012

Guest Ari3ll3

@anniepanda hahahahaha! She wasn't good with her fan boys when she wore the outfit last time on the below link. Hahahaha! So bring on that J Lo green dress !!!!!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/01/yura-wears-a-shockingly-revealing-outfit-for-latest-girls-day-teaser/

woohooo! Its #yura day today. Where is that teaser?! We want it now! This early! Hahahahaha