[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

any activities of our jjong seobang??

im waiting too...:huh:.. seem he just buzy mcing in inki. Even his 2nd mv have not yet release an official poster or date for MP ( or idk if any other chinggus here have more news n updates????)

Hope those unnecessary ppl which make commotion on his ig will stop it...:angry:.. N hope this didn't have bad effects for him. Coz i think the SK PDs will prefer to cast celebrities with no rumors..

Dont worry jongie..this girl will always cheers u up in no matter situations. (crt to ig n pic owner):wub:.

• Like 4

Guest teredenz

sweet and thoughtful yura with the youngest member hyeri 

cr   hyeri_fanpage ig

Edited by teredenz

Guest Yura_el21

ommo, jjong seobang will go to HK for fan sign even on 07-05
Jjong make sure you will be in INKI on 07-12 ok?

Cr: to owner

hellooww dear fellows.,.,jjong seobang movie allice/boy from wonderland for Buncheon Film Festival date released but in korean.,.waiting some fellows post here

and i found this.,.cool rite jjong seobang playing guitar.,.kkkkhhhh.,.,but look closely,.

daeenggg.,.his socks thou what concept is this.,.kekekekekk

cr pic : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=47475&page=1

FHdLjbF.jpg

prepare ur heart he was not as cool as u think,.,if u laugh,.then u loose.,.

wew.,.he really cant dancing,.kekekekek anyway dancing jjong always crack me up LOL,.,.:w00t:

our ah young needs to see this.,.,#evil mee yet still love u jjong.,.,kekekeekk

8e7b9pe.gif

cr:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=47466&page=1

ps; mian 4 my random post,.,cant wait 4 tomorrow hopefully our ah young cover pic will be release..,.

bye now got to catch tarawih healthy ramadhan kareem for all moeslim:D

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 10

Dear Soompi,

I love this thread so much that it take me almost every hour to check any update about JjongAh and other threads through my lovely 8 year old laptop but since I'm back in the working world I need to use my so called not really the smartphone yet... I'm having mental breakdown since it to difficult to access the page......it does't cost me much trouble with the previous thread..... 

and soon enough it will be the Girls Day comeback so the thread will be busy with update and since my new working place does't allow employee to access the net during working hour so I'm desperately relying on my mobile phone.... 

ps: sorry for my rant hahaha :P :w00t:

• Like 6

Guest Ari3ll3

@MaryH hahahahaha! You made my day! Thank you for that posts! 

@Yleen really really love that scene! You can see the love love love  :wub::wub: .. 

Guest mmj_leong

Thanks @Yleen for the post chinggu. Wow owndaddy you really are Jang!! Hope you are one of us here reading all our post and feel JjongAh love! You are awesome!!! X10000000 LIKE for you!!! JjongAh forever!! JjongAholic forever!!

Good Morning! It's going to be a beautiful morning because i'm excited to see Ahyoung photo teaser!! @0909_Jae i feel you friend same problem to access the thread using my phone... 

Thank you Jjongaholics for all the updates, vids & pictures! Keep it coming! kekeke... Need a drink after work and wait for Ahyoung's picture! wohooo! Please help yourself which flavor you want... Summer-pool-party-drinks.jpg

• Like 5

Guest prism2103

LUCKY HK fans! they get to see jong in his upcoming fanmeet. pls greet him warmly and respect his space! we all know jong's a sweet boy but needs his own little privacy. can't wait to see them pics! ^^ 

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE owndaddy. whoever he/she is. posts are always so splendid to see. gsd's schedule is so packed. im glad to see them everyday nevertheless i hope they will take care of themselves. thx @Yleen for sharing!

@0909_Jae ever since the revamp there has been constant problems w the forum :( i hope they fix all these issues very soon. (its kinda sad how members can't sign in, or the picture are gone or pages have all jumped a few pages ahead.) hoping for a steady forum real soon! 

150624 gsd with BTR 

CIP7rCDUAAAkYvQ.jpg

schedule for jong's Alice (boy in wonderland) movie screening at BUFAN is out! 

- ouuu have heaps of fun @Jiminie ! if ur interested there are 3 dates: 7/18, 20, 22 & u can buy the ticket through the website below

for those who will be travelling to korea. during the time and are interested in tickets: 

http://www.bifan.kr/program/program_view.asp?pk_seq=1696&sc_category_seq=607&sc_num=1&actEvent=view

i bumped into this and man there are so many things so applicable to jjongah, so here i picked a few: 

25 Unmistakable Signs He's in Love With You

Some signs of true love are subtle. Others? Well, they all but hit you over the head with obviousness. If you’re blissfully happy and searching for signs that your guy is hooked on you too, these 25 signs will make it crystal clear.

1. He actually listens when you give him a 20-minute-long play-by-play of a dramatic situation with your work frenemy.

- with yura constantly talking about everything that fascinates her, jong intently listens to everything she says and answers with honesty *swoon*

2. He doesn’t suggest you go brush your teeth before he kisses you good morning.

- he likes seeing yura eat heartily. and doesn’t mind her little tummy, in fact he’s floored she’s got some cute fat J 

3. He initiates cuddling that doesn’t lead to sex.

-  every moment being together is just so precious. Not every romantic relationship has to lead to anything remotely about skinship/sex/w.e. hence simply being w yura is pure bliss. Sleeping beauty sleeps on his shoulder was so sweet.

4. He’s introduced you to all his friends—and when you met them, they already knew where you work and that you love Swedish fish.

- probably more than ½ of the ppl he’s close w. has been introduced to yura (seojun hyung, favourite playmate youngkwang hyung, leesoohyuk hyung, woobin, sunjun, noncelebrity childhood friend (radio ep), fashionista hera park, co-workers at mama drama, and so many more.  Time to watch ep36 again. J

5. He's introduced you to his parents (or wants to).

-  he invited yura knowing his parents & grandparents were going to be at police family’s vip so. Everyone knows about yura and jong. So nothing more needed to say. ;)

6. He texts you just to say “Good morning” or "I'm thinking about you."

-  she asks, and he shyly tells him he thinks of her often. In bri ep. 35 he says he thinks about her when she eats food… so he thinks of her at least 3 times a day?! :D 

8. He’s prone to saying corny, eye-roll-inducing things such as, “You have the most beautiful smile.”

-  he’s prone to cheesy talks BUT when she asks him to do aegyo, or the saranghae song, heart dance, spicy food, apple hair… endless list. And he does. them all, in the name of love. (oh gosh this is so cheese, but he’s only cheese for her. Gahh again cheese it is)

9. He puts you first. Think: accepting the invite to your friend's engagement party on the night his favorite team is playing—without so much as a mention of it.

-  jong always puts yura’s well being first. Her happiness reflects his. Hence, even though out of his character he does it all. D’AWWW.

10. He’s equal parts proud and ever-so-slightly jealous when another man hits on you.

-  he’s always jealous and proud of his ahyoungie J

11. Forget talking about tomorrow, he'll say things like, "Next summer, we should..." and doesn't hesitate to put plans on the books for months in advance.

-  JOINT bank account for FUTURE trip.  

12. He gives you the remote more often than he hogs it.

-  let’s her drive the car whenever she wants to, even if it’s the hottest yellow sport. And when she wants to do something (ex. hammer nails, he lets her when he knows she’ll be safe from any alooming danger). *swoon again*

13. He saves the last bite of any delicious meal just for you.

-  he cooks gogi and gives it right away to her. bought churros (& even the churros store said it wasn’t a sponsored item, but jong the spontaneous customer) the boy just loves feeding his little pink pig.

14. He asks to sign the cards you send to your mother.

-  he agrees to meet the parents (very big step). He asks about yura’s parents. And even their thoughts on him during nana rumour b/c he doesn’t want to give a bad impression to his future-in-laws.

15. When you're in bed with killer cramps, he runs to the drugstore for tampons and painkillers.

- yura tells jong she’s sleep deprived. Jong gives her a whole treatment: the candles, the cutest PINK (its her fav colour) feet warmers, air cleanser, and tops it up w a massage. When yura’s hands are sore from all the tarzan climbing in bali, jong takes her hands and massages them *gush*

16. All it takes is a single smile aimed in his direction, and this man can’t stay mad at you.

-  is jong ever mad at yura?! When she breaks the remote of angry jong she goes all ageyo-y and he melts. Faster than the speed of light. 

17. Whether he’s prepping for a big meeting or simply picking out his tie, he likes to get your opinion.

-  in the car before mbc award night, he asks her so what kind of hairstyle do you prefer; gelled up or bangs?

18. He cares whether you orgasm (im replacing it w you’re you’re happy)—and learns what it takes to make it happen.

-  he LOVES to hear her laughter. Didn’t he say in the promo video for police family, how hearing her laughter makes him happy. J he does anything to make her laugh *mad gush*

19. That thing you mentioned in passing you just had to have? Don’t buy it—he already snagged two for you.

-  she gets cold easily, and he buys her one of the MOST expensive foreign brand down coat for her birthday (that’s probably the most expensive gift anyone’s bought anyone in wgm). He buys her meat even when she doesn’t tell him to. Whatever he thinks she’ll like he’ll get it.

21. He puts his phone away when you’re around.

-  the stares. He gives her 100% and more of his attention.

22. He teases you in ways that feel funny, not mean.

-  he teases her ALL THE TIME. J and he loves a ruffed up ahyoungie J especially her pouts, and her jealousy. And the way she always happens to clumsily fall into what he wants her to do. J then he goes and cheers her up. b/c he’s that mad for her.

http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2015/06/signs-he-is-in-love-men-boyfriend?mbid=nl_062315_Monthly_glamourgram&CNDID=20460053&spMailingID=7850662&spUserID=MjM0NTkzOTc2MDIS1&spJobID=702852257&spReportId=NzAyODUyMjU3S0

Edited by prism2103

Guest Jiminie

LUCKY HK fans! they get to see jong in his upcoming fanmeet. pls greet him warmly and respect his space! we all know jong's a sweet boy but needs his own little privacy. can't wait to see them pics! ^^ 

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE owndaddy. whoever he/she is. posts are always so splendid to see. gsd's schedule is so packed. im glad to see them everyday nevertheless i hope they will take care of themselves. thx @Yleen for sharing!

@0909_Jae ever since the revamp there has been constant problems w the forum :( i hope they fix all these issues very soon. (its kinda sad how members can't sign in, or the picture are gone or pages have all jumped a few pages ahead.) hoping for a steady forum real soon! 

150624 gsd with BTR 

CIP7rCDUAAAkYvQ.jpg

schedule for jong's Alice (boy in wonderland) movie screening at BIFF is out! 

for those who will be travelling to korea. during the time and are interested in tickets: 

http://www.bifan.kr/program/program_view.asp?pk_seq=1696&sc_category_seq=607&sc_num=1&actEvent=view

i bumped into this and man there are so many things so applicable to jjongah, so here i picked a few: 

25 Unmistakable Signs He's in Love With You

Hidden Content

oh my goddddd....

It's true, right?

I'm in Bucheon, now.

I'm czazy, now :w00t:

Guest prism2103

i think dream tea knew we were all waiting for yura's picture T_T but here's beautiful hyeri the asian audrey hepburn! 

- is the theme gonna be iconic woman? hmm... 

- tomrw we shall see yura's teaser!!!!!!! :D 

CITjjFbWoAA7dK_.jpg

Edited by prism2103

Guest gailleqt1012

That's what i've thought as well there theme would be  iconic women from each generation from juliet 1500,madonna 80's and now audrey hepburn 60's,,would she portray someone iconic during  70's or 90's...perhaps someone from present time?hmmmmpp looking forward for tomorrow teaser

Guest mmj_leong

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Need to wait another day?!! Haha!!! Kwenchana kwenchana I can wait all the time.. I can even wait 5 to 7 years uri Jjong & AhYongie married to each other. Here is so pretty elegant! Then AhYongie is cute? Chebal chebal I want AhYongie to look sexy glamour.. Jjong go Hong Kong aw...lucky chinggu there..hope he'll come Malaysia soon.