[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

WOW!!! I love the Girls Day concept this time! Can't wait to see what Ahyoung will be wearing! I think Ahyoung will be next then Hyeri will be the last. I'm so excited! I wonder if Jjong is also waiting for Ahyoung picture to come out??? kekeke 68f4551a519453d428713aeaeb11d0ef.gif

• Like 3

I just want to clarify something. The sojin picture as a detective is NOT the second teaser. It s from her last drama Family Outing and a girl s day fan made it seem like a teaser picture. The second teaser is still not out

Edited by daloula
  • Like 4

Guest mmj_leong

Wow so Sojin got the sey concept then I think AhYongie will be glamorous then Hyeri is cute. Hope my prediction is accurate hehe Love their teaser oh man I really can't wait!!!! AhYongie pokoshipoyo....oi...This should be say by Jjong..ooppss meean haha!

Let's get in the water!!!!!!

cr: to owner insta

I realise its been awhile since i last popped in! and i am so happy that GsD comeback countdown as stated!

I truly am loving sojin-unnie's concept! I hope yura gets a sexy concept and fierce one as well!!

YEAHHH! i seriously cant wait for jjongah interactions and eye-flirting ^^

• Like 4

Wuahh...getting moore exited.. Our leader is sooo awesome..Madonna syle...Thankyou      @daloula 4 the clarification n @Yleen for the pic teaser. (Upss my tag didn't work)..

Im sure not only us who curious n cant wait patiently for our Ulsan princess pic...there is a guy who keep stalking his phone...kkkkkkkk..coz ahyongee didn't give n tell him in advance to make him mooore curious....:wub: (that what my delulu mind told me..kkkk)..

n here is the lasted pic of GDs ..Our maknae seem still have bandage in her leg, hope she still can make it for their comeback...(crdt to ig n pic owner)

n here is from soompi.com 

As Minah‘s teaser picture yesterday showed her transformation into Olivia Hussey from “Romeo and Juliet,” Sojin transforms into the “queen of pop” Madonna.

Wearing a tight black top and leather boots, her long blond hair stands out a lot in the picture.

Girl’s Day will be hold their comeback showcase on July 6 and then begin show promotions. It has almost been a year since their last comeback with “Darling” and two years since they released full album.

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong chingus, I love those pic of pool party, I want to post a picture also but I cant :(

Waaah GsD are really unpredictable, always starting a new thread daebak.

I remember in ep23 when ahyoung is asking jjong if what is his preference, It seems like that is their concept? hahaa innocent (minah), sexy (sojin) glamour (for Yura) and cute (hyeri) hahaha. JULY 06 palli. can't wait for YURA's teaser :D

hahaha Romeo&Juliet and Madonna? Hmmm.... a huge mismatch here because the timeline difference is so huuuuge, interesting nonetheless!! Can't wait to see what Yura's concept is. Maybe Cleopatra? ;)

Oh! Maybe the song/MV is about love/woman power throughout the time? Then the different concept would make sense. I have a feeling that their comeback gonna be a success!

You girls are amazing! Keep going with that pool party! As for me, I'm just gonna lay here and read a book while drinking my umbrella drinks... cuz....

f061d94353da7ab03011ed0deb92a4517dec1ed0

Found this pic on ig....(crdit as ig ig name)

i dont remember ever seen this scene... Jong was soooo happy n just laugh out loud..:wub:... only ahyongee who can make him laugh like this...

is he a model turned actor that we know..kkkkk (pic 1)

He still an ordinary guy (pic 2)...:wub:...

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

Guest Ari3ll3

Oh my God ! Their concept is really daebak! I can't hide now my excitement to see Yura's pic. Woot woot! 

Guest Yura_el21

skinship haha

still in pool party right? hehe

cr: to owner

Edited by Yura_el21