[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

76835a085d8a0030b7d58f9d5c359ebf.gif yaaww.,,what a great news finally sign for GSD comback release,.,.oohh i like the concept from minah pic minah sil got costume and pose like juliet paint.,how abt our ah youngiiee what will it bee.,.ah young wearing victorian dress maybe,.,sure she'll be stunningly beauty rite,.:wub:#excited meee8764b4e5a17239dc6755d1f8650e25d.gif

our thread gonna hv feast soonn really anticipating for more GSD photo shoot teaser snap shot name it,.,yes,.yes.,.yess bring it on am readyyy,.,.67a5a5e9e24d91df682289b961b8e288.gif @prism2103 @Yleen thanks for updates

Ps; if i can recomend one thing to our jjongah., it will be ask them to rewatch their ep in WGM,.,rewatching jjongah is healing 4 me i thougt it will be bored coz i've had watching it soo many times but surprising they still giving me happy feelling looking at their smile and talk to eachother,.in short just happiness everywhere.,.jjjongah and jjongaholics fightiiingg.,.!!!

• Like 7

Anyong Haseeoooo.... *Waving Waving ^^

anyoooong @miss_ara ^^  all JjongAh Holics are doing fine here, same with me and my honeybees colony kkkk...

talk about thrownback... i love this episode kkkk....

tumblr_nbw2y4446Q1tlyz3eo1_500.jpg

We want "We Got Married Again" eerrrrrr.....

Pict Credit To Owner

• Like 8

POOL PARTY! POOL PARTY! hehe

but really... Jjongah have been in the pool (or just near the water) so many times, don't you think? I like that the water can bring out the flirt in them mehehehe so much fun to watch!!!

Lots of natural skin-ship ;)

Love the pics you girls are posting! Keep them coming!!

I think GsD's new concept is pretty interesting! Delulu and Delala hope for Jjong to be Yura's prince charming in the MV. If not.. what do you have Photoshop for? :P

Edited by Guest

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong JjongAholic, thank you so much for all yout TBT :)

Agree with you chingu @MaryH I'm still watching it every night actually, hahaha and they still give me happiness, :D waaaaah daebak finally an image teaser can't wait for Ahyoungie's teaser. let's pray that his comeback will be really daebak, let's support uri princess group all the way :D:D can't want for JULY 6 and INKI encounter, haha.

#GsDFighting #jjongAholic

Pool Party? Oh yeah! Gosh! I'm so excited for GsD comeback two weeks from now right? Medieval Concept photo is so awesome! Mina is pretty but I have faith Ahyoungie will pull it off that Medieval dress! Goddess Ahyoungie! Will definitely buy their album! Wohooo! Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the Goddes of them all? GsD Kim Ahyoung!!! Kekeke.. fighting GsD! Oh Jjong I imagining that u will keep staring the photo album especially Ahyoungie pictures! Woot! Thank u Jjongaholics for keeping our thread alive again! Tbt pictures... I miss them! Wow! I can finally post using my mobile! Yesss! 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 8

This Morning as soon as I saw Minah's teaser picture, this thought crosses my mind "gosh the concept, can't wait for ahyoung's, she will be gorgeous" forget everything that it should be summer concept hahaha as for now, I am satisfied with beautiful, wise, mature, elegant concept for GSD.

And after watched other girlgroup's comeback concept which are pretty similar to one another, GSD's will be different. Please bring it on!!! Excited!!

• Like 11

@anniepanda hahhaa...you are rite, they surely have more fun n being themself n feeling like no others in this world just being in the water (sttttt, especialy jong...:w00t:... he have many 'inisiative' there...kkk, we didn't mind of course)..

Dear @molaihawaii where have u been this all times??? seem its sooo looong didnt read your post..:lol:..

• Like 3

Guest mmj_leong

Wawawa... daebak!! GsD new released comeback photo is jinjia jinjia my style!!! OMG I Love it ♡♡♡♡ Is soooooo beautiful!! Can't wait to see AhYongie chebal chebal parli parli jinjia kidaihe!! I must be out of my mind right now.. I'm not Korean but I spoke Korean here now hahahahaha!!!

Anyong Haseeoooo.... *Waving Waving ^^

anyoooong @miss_ara ^^  all JjongAh Holics are doing fine here, same with me and my honeybees colony kkkk...

talk about thrownback... i love this episode kkkk....

We want "We Got Married Again" eerrrrrr.....

Pict Credit To Owner

yahhhh hikhik so now only you come ha? thanks for the TB pic dear..i want piggyback too..give me juseyo..:D and keep strong to support ur cople Solim Couple..cheesy couple hikhik

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 2

Wawawa... daebak!! GsD new released comeback photo is jinjia jinjia my style!!! OMG I Love it ♡♡♡♡ Is soooooo beautiful!! Can't wait to see AhYongie chebal chebal parli parli jinjia kidaihe!! I must be out of my mind right now.. I'm not Korean but I spoke Korean here now hahahahaha!!!

where is the pic sis..i want to see? 

• Like 1

where is the pic sis..i want to see? 

You have to go back in P.345 of out thread it has posted by our chinggu @Yleen :wub:

• Like 1

Hi guys I ve been away some days because of work.

I was looking up yura s tag in instagram and I found this : 

I looked up the person who said she was working with nana and she s really a model half thai half german who was working there...

I m so excited for girls day s comeback. Their concept is so different from the concepts that were outfrom other girl groups.

• Like 11

yahhhh hikhik so now only you come ha? thanks for the TB pic dear..i want piggyback too..give me juseyo..:D

Muahahahah Mian Mian....

now we are on crisis since Kim So Eun is MIA hhahahaha...

BTW talk about TB, here another heart fluttering scene

zGpjYa5.gif

do you want a Piggyback from meeee ? aigooo hereee i give you piggyback..

but maybe i will show you this kind a look hhahhaa

image.jpg

Pict and Gif Credit to owner ^^

• Like 7

Guest hihi_hehe

huh how is that "i was working with Nana" and "JH was not in Koh Samui" related? People assumed JH was in Koh Samui to meet Nana, but it could be that he was vacationing and it had nothing to do with Nana.  Because I dont quite catch the part of the model saying he wasnt in Koh Samui just because she was working with Nana lol

Dont get me wrong, I am not trying to twist anything.  But then people may have really seen HJH the airport, but it doesnt equally mean to him meeting Nana there 

Guest bbblyzu3

Hi guys I ve been away some days because of work.

I was looking up yura s tag in instagram and I found this : 

I looked up the person who said she was working with nana and she s really a model half thai half german who was working there...

I m so excited for girls day s comeback. Their concept is so different from the concepts that were outfrom other girl groups.

thank you so much for sharing this info here. :):) . I did the right thing by staying calm when the rumor came out last week.

OMGGGG :w00t::w00t: GsD finally release their first image teaser. Minah look innocent in that teaser. Now I can't wait for the rest of the teaser to come out especially uri Yura :wub:

huh how is that "i was working with Nana" and "JH was not in Koh Samui" related? People assumed JH was in Koh Samui to meet Nana, but it could be that he was vacationing and it had nothing to do with Nana.  Because I dont quite catch the part of the model saying he wasnt in Koh Samui just because she was working with Nana lol

Dont get me wrong, I am not trying to twist anything.  But then people may have really seen HJH the airport, but it doesnt equally mean to him meeting Nana there 

I think that it just means that he didn t meet her there but it doesn t mean he wasnt in koh samui. It s also possible that nana asked her to say something since her instagram has been flooded by this. I m just sharing what I found... 

Edited by daloula
  • Like 4

Guest hihi_hehe

I think that it just means that he didn t meet her there but it doesn t mean he wasnt in koh samui. It s also possible that nana asked her to say something since her instagram has been flooded by this.

lol if it's possible that Nana asked her to say something about that, could it be possible that the model could have lied? Jk jk~ lol

when it comes to post-WGM, i become doubtful and skeptical about anything, because behind the scenes, I do not know and do not witness anything to stand firmly on my belief.  People always say "actions" speak louder than "words" but actions can be meant and interpreted into many things  ~

Anyway, I think I should just stay at the We Got Married thread.  Happy shipping~.  Cant wait to see GsD's comeback, wish them the best, because they are up against too many strong girl groups