[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hellooooooo!!!!! Am back!!!!!! Finally!!! Why is hard to log in??! I still don't understand with new soompi :( am starting to counting until july 6th, girls day comeback is july 6th, right???

welcome back dear

• Like 1

In episode 1 or first meet, Jjong don't want her  miss understand him. That's why he explain to Ahyoung (judge from his eyes to Ahyoung) why he said Hi first to MinAh not To her. So base from this we can think he already know whose his wife and when he first meet her.:wub:

https://instagram.com/p/3mD8BNFO42/?taken-by=wegotmarried_hut

credit to owner ig

Still strugle with handphone and internet how to upload picture and why not display when it post ......:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Tq owndaddy..:wub:..

@gusty_fitri the copy paste seem didn't work due to inet conection that unstable coz sometimes its occur to me too when my inet bandwidth is low. 

Edit: @khairunni lets mark our d day on 150706 n dddddd 150712..:wub:...this owndaddy ig post is to countdown those precious day for us jjongaholics. Hope they can show us n to the whole world that they still make a gud relationship n still in a gud term...n maybe give us some hints kkkk (swrry not to swrry if my shipper heart still have a high hope for them...who knows what miracles :rolleyes:..)..
Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

annyeeooongg chingudeuull.,.,woooaaahhh miss_ara haerimpark @dee_230208 @Yleen and other doing TB makes me miss mooaaarrrr our Jjongah.,.like all of u i cant really choose one fav scene jjongah moment bcz every ep there are always something hundred things i discovered abt them and found them soo lovely,.:wub::wub:that's why am end up here,.,

feel like not enough to see them on our small screen only 4 mnt max for jjong mcing  wew.,.

serriously jjong and ah young need to start acting again on drama for 1 hr airtime minimun.,.am gettin greedy now.,#ah youngaaaa jjoonghhyyuunnaaa do you see my post.,.:Pserrriously find a project soon am waiting here,. 

jjonghyuniieee,,.,did stylist jun suggest u to part ur hair like that,.,kekekekkekkk eniway you look cuties no matter what,.but to note my fav are jjong's award hair style,.and innocence hairstyle like ah young told you on plane trip to BAli,.remeber.,???

and what abt ah yongieee did she call u yesterday or did u call her?? still good friends rite.,.hope u guys stay healthy and happy remember to LIVE LAUGH and LOVE.,.Jjongah and Jjongaholic saranghaaeee.,.!!!fddf1ac23b0dbc77a5def60834fc7214.gif

Jjong iinkigayo 150621,.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hjonghyun&no=47370&page=1 direct link might not working for this site,.make sure copy paste like original link.,.:D

and now am craving 4 ah youngieee.,.#where are uuu.,..???hee

• Like 8

In episode 1 or first meet, Jjong don't want her  miss understand him. That's why he explain to Ahyoung (judge from his eyes to Ahyoung) why he said Hi first to MinAh not To her. So base from this we can think he already know whose his wife and when he first meet her.:wub:

credit to owner ig

Still strugle with handphone and internet how to upload picture and why not display when it post ......:sweatingbullets:

Let me help you..

just remove (?taken-by=wegotmarried_hut)

Edited by tituyphing
  • Like 6

I was marking my calendar this morning for my schedule next July 6, then i realized that day will be important day for all Jjongaholics. And my calendar said, July 6 will be on Monday. 

So, Inkigayo-Jjongah first meeting after GsD comeback should be on Sunday, July 12, isn't it? Please marking your calendar guys. Or, set your alarm/reminder? But, as long as this thread keep alive and we are impatient waiting for GsD comeback, we don't need alarm/reminder. We all, in this family will be the alarm. 

Btw, thank you for #tbt .. love all those pics 

• Like 8

Guest haerimpark

Eonnideuul ... Chinggudeull ...

Lets vote for GsD here

Its not about winning, but lets show GsD that we support them and cant wait for their comeback next month :wub:

I would like to say happy breaking fasting to all moslem jjongaholics. .:wub:..

n again from owndaddy. Wuahhhh, i feel like crying just by seeing this scene. The way he patting her back, say everything. N the bgm make this gif more deep seeing, n asked to your heart what your heart want to said..:mellow:..

edit: u know guys. Why i love all owndaddy ig post?? Coz he/she never tag either jong n ahyoungee n all their buddies with his/her post. So in my perspective, he/she made it purely coz his/her big love for jjongah n never make a burden to them. We just shared the same dream n love for jjongah with some hope that someday they will found another half in eachother..who knows what destiny..:wub:..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 8

I just make a visit to their ig...n seem i shouldn't....:angry:..aishhhh those ppl chinca...

nevermine. I'll just make a look like this. (Tq ig n pic owner)..

The title of this pic is a look to kill.......B)........(but of course with  a look of love from our ulsan girl:wub:)

n i will pointing my lips like this...
So, anyone can resist to love her???? I bet no one...:P:P..except some unnecessary ppl out there...
Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 7

Guest mmj_leong

Meean chinggu @miss_ara been busy recently until what epi now for the throwback? Oh..before I continue here

Any message or any support uri JjongAh always can see & hear us :) don't worry chinggduel we are all good ♡♡♡

Cr: to owner insta

Guest prism2103

Girl groups have sometimes gone for a retro concept channeling time periods like the '50s or the '80s, but Girl's Day go beyond that into Shakespearean time! Minah has become a beautiful 'Juliet' for her individual teaser image!

Actually, her photo is based off of the 1968 classic film 'Romeo and Juliet', and Minah looks just as sweet and innocent as Olivia Hussey, the actress who played Juliet.

Minah's photo was also released on Girl's Day's official Twitter with the caption, "The first news of their comeback revealed!! How is Minah who has transformed into Olivia Hussey for Girl's Day's second full album's first teaser 'Romeo and Juliet'? Is she pretty?"

It turns out this photo is actually for her version of Girl's Day's upcoming album, which will drop as 5 different versions - group + individual versions. We can't wait to see what kind of transformation the other members have taken on for their version of the album!

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day travel to Okinawa, Japan for their 'One Fine Day'

Their album will be released on July 6! Stay tuned for more updates!

credits http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/girls-days-minah-channels-juliet-to-kick-off-their-comeback-teasing-process

- medieval romance theme?! i really don't know how the music will be like. but i love how its so different and unique. hope they get another hit :) 

- oh boy oh boy, i wonder how it'll all come out. now that minah's individ teaser is out, can't wait to see fairest of them all yura! 

hehe these lovely dorks. 

yura%20girls%20sing_zpslecfii4h.jpg

Edited by prism2103

may i borrow ur pic @teredenz this is  from eps 8 chinggu @miss_ara rite? when they wanna make a jjongah house sign name.

10524004_819476948071838_337587684367743

u know what, my delulu said that the t shirt ahyounge wore is Jong's, n he was the one make a suggested to change their outfit b4 painting... (upsss sowrry kkkk... i miss them sooo much :tears: )

N have all of u seen GDs teaser for minah. Seem the concept is out of ordinary n diff from others, its gonna be dae to the bak n lets support it to the max...:wub:... Cant wait to see the pic for our girl.  

#CountDownGDsComeback #20150706 #JjongahAtInkigayo20150712

N another TB for eps 8 (all pics crdt to owndaddy)...

WARNING HEAVY IMAGES... coz i cant choose just one, this eps is soooo heart beating dugun dugun pang pang pang...:wub::wub:..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 8