[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I am to be honest quite disgusted by the person who spread the rumor. Yes she did prove her point, but did she even consider what impact it would have on Jjong, Yura and Nana? Her little social experiment will not cause her any actual problem in her real life, but it may continue to impact on Jjong, Yura and Nana for a while. Did she even consider for a second, how hard all three of them work on maintaining their image and trying their best to be model citizens. And now their fans/non-fans are again questioning them just because of one inconsiderate person.

Her lack of regret and consideration for those involve truly nauseate me.

Edited by jly31
  • Like 3

Guest ohhreallynow

Well, I guess the truth comes to light. I am not upset with the troll on IG. She's right, people are too quick to believe rumors without proof. Like JH and Nana's original rumor, there was no picture proof and they both denied it yet they got bashed to no end.

I hope everyone takes this experience as a learning lesson, don't be so quick to believe in everything you read. Shipping is fun, don't take it so seriously that it takes out all the fun. So what if Jjongah don't end up together? Life is not all about the end result, sometimes the process is more important.

Regardless if Jjongah ends up together or not, there were true feelings involved during their stint on WGM. Isn't that enough? 

Guest hihi_hehe

I am to be honest quite disgusted by the person who spread the rumor. Yes she did prove her point, but did she even consider what impact it would have on Jjong, Yura and Nana? Her little social experiment will not cause her any actual problem in her real life, but it may continue to impact on Jjong, Yura and Nana for a while. Did she even consider for a second, how hard all three of them work on maintaining their image and trying their best to be model citizens. And now their fans/non-fans are again questioning them just because of one inconsiderate person.

Her lack of regret and consideration for those involve truly nauseate me.

not to mention, what if the Kor couple said the truth when they said they spotted HJH over there in Thai?  Because of this troll, many may attack the couple and may accuse them of lying while they might not.  

She proved her point by spreading another rumor? Seriously lol it's the WORST way to prove her point.  As such a sensitive time like this, how could she think of spreading rumors to "teach us a lesson"?  The thing I learn from this one incident is that, people use the worst ways as possible to prove a freaking damn point that may hurt/harm others.  Call me mean or rude, but this one incident is just stupid at its finest 

Anyyeooong...I'm back again! fyuh...finally it's real weekend for me. Anyway, I want to give another suggestions to everyone here (members & lurkers) and this is applicable to any forum...

# don't easily take some unknown post without VALID proof as truth, moreover taking it to your heart (remember, your heart is precious...so don't let unnecessary things hurt you).
=> So to @
sapphire672_stv, I hope you don't feeling heartbroken & numb anymore. Cheer up, girl! Welcome to this forum. Here's a free *hug* for you. :)

# I hope anyone who come here would come with "become Jjongaholics family/friends" in their minds rather than "say hi, then drop some gossip, then express disappointment, then say goodbye in simply 1post". Honestly it's kind of weird & confusing for me, I found myself speechless and don't know what should i do/how should i react when couple of times i read similar kind of post recently.
=> With that being said, to all lurkers, believe me Jjongaholics here are really friendly and wise enough to welcome and have chitchat with anyone who decide to join. So, feel free to join this ship. :)
Well, i'm still considering myself as newbie here...so, please take care of me well, sunbaes! XD

===========

# It's acceptable if some of us here are mad with recent ridiculous gossip, which came out as 'joke' from the poster. But don't forget, she has a point there for all of us to take as a lesson, let's humbly take the lesson.
Here, let me give you some of *hot chocolate* to calm you down.
(I'm sorry, no pict of hot chocolate, hihi, cause I'm considering some of us here who's fasting :P )

=============

Oke, girls...let's move on from this gossip, shall we? ^^ please please please...

and here's one of my fav performances of uri Yuradorable, in this perf Yura really pretty and cute. ^.^

if you guys feel familiar with this song, yes, thing song is the one that Yura danced to when Jjong visited her practice room before concert last year.

• Like 6

Guest prism2103

150614 BTS inkigayo pics

- heyhey! look who we have here mr. leeseunggi seems to be looking at the behind of jong's beautiful head. hehe even straight guys can resist the beauty ;) 

INKIGAYO TOMRW! apparently there will be live audience but they can only enter if they were masks. be careful jong! 

credits: 홍종현 INDONESIA ‏@withhongjjong

CH5Of74VEAAe_1u.jpgCH5OgSiUwAAlRk6.jpg

for more pics: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/269420-hong-jong-hyun-홍종현/?do=findComment&comment=19037702

Edited by prism2103

Guest Ari3ll3

I feel like wanna fly to korea right now n drop by at dream t office n widmay office.. wanna give yura churros n coffee to jong.. right @miss_ara...

haaaa how did u know i make churros for myself just now..daebak..come on eonni we go together..but remember our project together tomorrow with @mmj_leong also..n anybody who want to join..lets come join

count me in! I want to eat churros too together wif our couple .. Ahhiii :)

Guest Ari3ll3

drop by to hugs everyone! 

x9Tietd.gif

to all new comer, too bad many of you come here just to say your disappointment and your good-bye? we have awesome jjongaholics family here who shared a lot happy and fun thing actually.but these past 2 days there is a little jolt in our ship, but dont worry, we tried so hard to handle it cooly B) and not be shaken haha. anyway  its okay, maybe when you have any change in your heart n want to join us, WELCOME. but promise to be good. :D 

anyway, one thing that make me amuse when there is rumour.. it make the 'unnies' of this thread back lol. welcome back to all unnies :D . please join more often... so happy to see you back... hehehe.

Hahahahaha! True! I knew people like @Tinkiebell and @anniepanda are just silently reading but will never leave us and will not post anything about this hoo haa. I feel like singing ... There is sunshine after the rain and will continue to sing it until GsD comeback.

and oh well the postive side of this issue, I'm sure this will bring our couple busy txtng or maybe calling each other to sort or communicate it. Morning Asia!! Hello world!

@khairunni well said chinggu...:wub:..glad to read ur post. N just said to he/she who just come n said gud bye with left negative vibe..Dugu??? Do i know u??? :blink:...

N like @phichul n @Ari3ll3 that at least we become stronger n stronger through the hardship that we have overcome together as one. N this matter have called our ounnies n sunbaes of jjongaholics virtual family to gathered...kkkk..miss u all :wub::wub:... @Tinkiebell @anniepanda @tituyphing..n others.. Should i called u jjongah army..kkkkk...

Okey..its all past. Lets just joint  @miss_ara  suggestion while waiting any update from them. Lets fill our beloved thread with joy n love. N this is my tb for the 1st moments of jjongah...:wub:.. our shy boy n shy girl from owndaddy..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

Hello everyone.

Hope you are doing fine! Sorry, I've been away for so long because of apartment hunting. Bf and I finally bought our very own apartment! YAY! (with apple trees garden!!!) :D

Anywyas....

I haven't backread that much, but I know about the so called rumor. It's sad to see that so many have been affected deeply about it and made the thread so uncomfortable. We are still not sure whether or not our Jjong is in that place or not. There are many who are called Hong Jong Hyun, and again.. no pictures to prove anything. It's REALLY odd that NO ONE has taken a picture of them together, especially when we live in a world where almost everyone has a mobile phone with them 24/7.

I just hope people can relax about it. I know that Nana is a sensitive topic for all, but please don't make a big deal out of nothing. (and yeah.. no articles about it btw!!! )

That being said, SOOMPI IS AN OPEN FORUM - meaning that everyone is allowed to share whatever they want. As a family in this thread, we remind each other to not spread false rumors so we are mindful about what we write. This is a place where international fans share information about Jjong and Ahyoung; a place where we all can have fun and support them. As long as we give credit to the materials we find on the internet regarding our couple and don't write harmful stuff about them, then no one can come here and demand that we should stop writing this and stop writing that.

Go ahead and fill the thread with love, rants, insightful posts, graphics and funny jokes like we used to :)

BRAVO PANDA!! Thanks for writing this.

In the other note, Some people really need to know to not telling ppl in soompi what to write or not to write, this is not Korean Forum where anything should be taken down. No one can come and ask this or that, giving time limit and bla bla bla... Going to agency bla bla bla... or taking legal action bla bla bla... I should say, do what you want.

Being here for quite long, I am so happy and satisfied with our forum, not forever rainbow, but we're all so good to each other right? And that will be nice to keep it this way~~^^ I want to emphasize "we can post anything but please be consider about how people might feel about your post". The thing I love the most in Jjongah Soompi thread is the friendliness and other reason such as we are not encouraging speaking other celebrities and rumors. Have a cheer up day Jjongaholics~~^^

@khairunni glad to read you post, i think someone fails to understand that "please give me that before 'time' OR ELSE I'll report you....." is consider threaten. no matter what or how or with what words she's going to report, the sentence itself already consider bad. do you feel it also or is it just me there are justification everywhere in that apologize? kkkkkkk~~~ well at least nice it have already cleared now. If you need further talk please just PM me, let's call this issue quit from the thread with this post dear~~ have a nice day.

• Like 9

I feel like wanna fly to korea right now n drop by at dream t office n widmay office.. wanna give yura churros n coffee to jong.. right @miss_ara...

haaaa how did u know i make churros for myself just now..daebak..come on eonni we go together..but remember our project together tomorrow with @mmj_leong also..n anybody who want to join..lets come join

What??!!? You guys know how to make churros? OMG that's super cool. I'm craving churros for long while but my place is too far from churros shop I know :( :( :( please send me some churros virtually~~~ hahaha *churrosdesperate*

• Like 6

What??!!? You guys know how to make churros? OMG that's super cool. I'm craving churros for long while but my place is too far from churros shop I know :( :( :( please send me some churros virtually~~~ hahaha *churrosdesperate*

haha i learn how to make churros only yesterday..and u know what its really delicious.. @Ari3II3 come join us..save money from now..haha

• Like 2

"THIS BEAUTIFUL FMV FOR ALL JJONGAHOLIC FAMILY FOR INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THIS FORUM, I HOPE THAT YOUR LIFE ALWAYS GRATEFUL AND FULL WITH HAPPINESS"

PLEASE SHARE LOVE AND PEACE TO ANOTHER PEOPLE ESPECIALLY TO OUR COUPLE "YURA AND JONGHYUN." HAPPY GOOD SATURDAY FOR ALL OF YOU & HAVE A BLESSED DAY...........

Credit FMV for Melody So

• Like 7

it's been a looonnnggg and agonizing week for us..hoping for a smooth and giggly happy week next week for all of us jjongah supporters..the "issue" showed who are the true fans of jjongah..i may be new here but for those people who abandoned the ship--thank you for sharing the sail with us..and for those adorable loyal supporters--let's continue to enjoy this unpredictable,joyful,bumpy and heart-stopping journey.. cheers to us!

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 5

Guest Ari3ll3

@miss_ara oh yeah! Your post is only one of those. How about the album that he bought and got yura's picture? That is destiny! Who can tell that he got the correct photo ( cant stop giggling whenever we reminisce those scenes). Hahahahaha! Yuralalalaa!