[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

ok this is just my theory.. maybe im the last one to tell bout this.. i just checking jong's insta .. who he followed.. he did mention in recent interview in tv or magazine, i cant remember. he said that he still keep in touch with yura n nana right? n he did tell that he dont hv gf but that guys said he wont tell if he had a gf. i wonder if he really think yura as a friend only, y dont he follow her insta like nana n other his model friend ( esp girl).. n it doesnt make sense that they dont know each other insta right.. so u all guys are right .. they really couple n they make decision dont want to follow each other insta n if they did, means they are just a friend not more than that.. so they make a right decision not to follow each other insta. so the just stalk each other insta by stalking their follwer/ friends insta whoever they know.. 

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 7

hello chinggus.. wanna ask widmay didnt update jong schedule.. am i right?.. am missed them so badly.

No, widmay didn't update their schedule since the end of may. I'm also missing them both :( I'm anticipating the month of July with jjong's promoting his movie and with girl's day's comeback.

tq for ur info chinggu..  btw, any video of jong inki recently?

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 3

Dear Jjongaholic

The catering support for the upcoming Girl's Day Music video has been changed from 19 to 27 due to the one of  members injury.

As a result, the donation account is still open till 24th of June, 
We are waiting for your passionate support  and warm concern~

Paypal ID: hereyouarehome@gmail.com

서포트 일정이 19일에서 27일로 변경되었습니다.

19日,在支持日程, 6月27日更改。

サポートの日程が19日から27日に変更されました。

17日在账户截止24日,变动。

口座取引も17日から24日に変動されます。

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 5

Dear Jjongaholic

The catering support for the upcoming Girl's Day Music video has been changed from 19 to 27 due to the one of  members injury.

As a result, the donation account is still open till 24th of June, 
We are waiting for your passionate support  and warm concern~

서포트 일정이 19일에서 27일로 변경되었습니다.

19日,在支持日程, 6月27日更改。

サポートの日程が19日から27日に変更されました。

17日在账户截止24日,变动。

口座取引も17日から24日に変動されます。

who is injured chinnggu?

Guest mmj_leong

Anyone have Jjong news? Seems he's having rest before his another new movie premiere :) can't wait to see uri JjongAh everyday!

Anyone have Jjong news? Seems he's having rest before his another new movie premiere :) can't wait to see uri JjongAh everyday!

mianhe chingguya, i try to take back myself not to write this post, but i have no other place to ease my heart....

.. deleted......

Sorry guys. I don't mean to give u bad vibe this early morning....n like most of all u. I choose to believe in him.. So glad n happy to have all of u here. This is my best choice to come here everytime my weak shippers heart attacked me...thankyou all dear.... @miss_ara @mmj_leong n @prism2103 n others...

n thanks a loooooot to owndaddy..your magnificent creature are all that i need this times dispite the United of jjongaholics..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 1

what ever people said..i still believe they are dating..who can denied with his action like that..i always proud with jong everytime i see that pic..always remember how we always see his finger,and he never failed..to show us that he is a proud husband that time..ohhhh i got goosebump now,did you guys still have feeling that i have? :)

tumblr_nq2fixFs9q1rgllpdo1_540.jpg

credit to pic owner.

• Like 10

Guest mmj_leong

@dee_230208 ei....chinggu don't be sad because of nonsense news or negative vibes. BELIEVE . FAITH . LOVE . This is what I learned from JjongAh so I BELIEVE they are good together & I have FAITH on both of them will love them as they LOVE each other. I said before I won't believe in anything only they declare themself to us :) BE STRONG! HIMNE!! HWAITING!!

Guest prism2103

@prism2103

OH! congrats you become legend now! congrats from jjongah~

cant wait for july~ miss jjongah so much <3 cant wait to spazz again :P 

D'AWW @phichul u sweetest dearest girl, thank you! :wub:

I CAN'T WAIT TOO! 

yura%20old%20kiss_zpsgskp8o8s.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the instagram rumour have not been verified yet. from banana's fans so biasness may be applied. moreover, it is a fact word of mouth is the MOST unreliable evidence. hence if anything, i would rather wait to see pictures. :) 

july 6th i really cannot wait! 

Edited by prism2103