[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

​If you remember the last episode, he asked Yura to transfer the pics she has on her phone to him so I think they both have a big collection of pics that we will never see :(

​ottoke, chincha?? he asked ahyoungie?? waaaaaah....

i need to watch the last episode again :(:(

​I just remember people talking about it here, I don't have the strength to Watch their Farewell again to make sure :(

​I am a Korean and carefully watched the last episode many many times, but there was no words asking Yura to transfer the pictures. :(

​am not sure what jjong said start at mnt 3.05-08.,i just catch jong saying "aahh.,.selcaneun,.,"

oohh make sure wear your headset barely unheard,.,we are using this vid.,.tell me what u hear since u said u are native korea chinguu,.,:D

​At 3:05:08 Jjong said " 내가 찍은건가? 아~~셀카는 거의 안 찍어서." (Did I take the pictures? Ah~~ I rarely take self-pictures so....")

• Like 4

i was watching LSG hot stage but my problem was i keep smiling imagining jjong watching LSG perform while comparing himself with LSG,.

me imagining this scenes,.

1. ooohh so this is KAY ideal type,eemmm

2. oohh.,.his voice quiet ok,..he sings well too while laser gazzing to tv and screening LSG head to toe,.kekekekekekkk

aigooo,.aigooo,.too much imagination am i,.,.ootookkeee cant help but delulu

and now am gona wait the raw coz slightly missed the intro jjong with LSG.,.,kekekekekk 

@leehyo77 really,.,.ahhh so no word from jjong sayin' "i should take this pict with me,." eemmm its ok am still jjongaholic biggest supporter like u all guys.,.:wub: btw thank for confirm

• Like 5

@MaryH na doo (ups my tag didn't work) :lol:..

I even imagine that they talked bout lsg comeback in private..kkkkk.. n ahyoungee try to make him jealous with asking him to get lsg pic n sign too ..:w00t:...(let my fly to my delulu land...:P...)

N found this on ig just 4 fun. Crdt 4 ig owner..

• Like 6

Guest phichul

​If you remember the last episode, he asked Yura to transfer the pics she has on her phone to him so I think they both have a big collection of pics that we will never see :(

​ottoke, chincha?? he asked ahyoungie?? waaaaaah....

i need to watch the last episode again :(:(

​I just remember people talking about it here, I don't have the strength to Watch their Farewell again to make sure :(

​I am a Korean and carefully watched the last episode many many times, but there was no words asking Yura to transfer the pictures. :(

​am not sure what jjong said start at mnt 3.05-08.,i just catch jong saying "aahh.,.selcaneun,.,"

oohh make sure wear your headset barely unheard,.,we are using this vid.,.tell me what u hear since u said u are native korea chinguu,.,:D

​At 3:05:08 Jjong said " 내가 찍은건가? 아~~셀카는 거의 안 찍어서." (Did I take the pictures? Ah~~ I rarely take self-pictures so....")

​ah really? ahh.. its okay! there are TONS of editing part in WGM! they filmed almost 12 hours but we just get to see 20-23 minutes? SO, maybe they exchange their selca pic without being shown on TV! :w00t: . and we already got confimation that they still contact each other is good news for us right? (not all WGM couple contact each other after their stint end) :) ​

Edited by phichul

Guest koreanway11

hi chinggus!  I miss posting my thoughts about my beloved jjongah in this forum.  Its something I have to get use too.   I loved the post of having lee seungi ang jjong in inkigayo.  I bet jjong can't wait to tell yura about it and even post a selca of them to send to yura.  Jjong can even get a signed autograph og lee seungi and give it to yura.  I hope they get a project together because their tandem was tried and tested already!  A lot of people know they have chemistry.

Edited by koreanway11
wrong grammar

Guest phichul

yura at filimng site today! 150614

those red jacket remind me of the jacket that gift by jjong hahaha :w00t: , 

Edited by phichul

Guest phichul

So hong jong hyun and yura were both in sangam today around the same place. Yura for the cf and jjong probably for inkigayo  : ) 

:w00t:  at first I thought i'm too much thinking and being too delusional because the building around them look the same hahaha. isnt sangam is near MBC and jjong in SBS?

Edited by phichul

@daloula n @phichul kkkkk, im even scroling my screan many times just to make it sure..:phew:..

same place? same times maybe?.... who knows....:wub::wub:

Aigo....our heart shipper always make a fast reaction even with small thing (or maybe this is 'a big' thing :lol:).

N this is my TB...Uri jong indeed.. one of my fav scene. The protective jong soebang..:wub:...

im sure ever watch this scene gif in our old thread but cant find it again..

crdt fully to ig owner..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 8

Seeing LSG and HJH at the same stage, this is their heart voice:

LSG: so, this is the guy who mentioned my name in WGM as his wife ideal type? Not even once, but more than twice. But i think he is ideal husband for all women *admiring

HJH: so, this guy made my Ahyoung got a lot of phonecall because of his dating news? Okay, some day i will make Ahyoung get more phone call because our dating news. *confident

----------- delulu cut off --------------

Eeeiits, feel happy to know GsD and Jjong were in the same area on the same day. Even there is no visiting each other location, too risky before GsD comeback, i am happy enough to hear that small distance. Just like a teenager who was in her first love, even only see her guy rooftop, she can smile all the way home. And that smile happened to me, lol.

• Like 10