[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest minaret

Hello Good Afternoon Jjongaholics! Hope all of u are doing well.

GsD comeback!!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaa~ Finally! They released a date. The freaking date that i've been waiting for. Now let's the countdown begins. Teaser, image teaser, mv teaser, mv itself, music shows, promoting, tv shows and concerts or  showcases. Anything, i will take! I try to make some contributions for the food cart- honestly i never use paypal  before but i will try to figure out later.

Anw the voting poll. Let's not take it seriously, let's support and have fun for uri Ahyoungie. We knew who has the best body. To me the poll is a bit unjustifiable to begin with. But everyone has their own says in it. I just hope it won't create any fanwars though i did told off a poster coz she is just step out of line in the comment section. So let's vote and have fun! Hwaiting

Yup about the article today. Did Jjong has schedule there or its just a simply interview of his future projects. I hope someone can enlighten us a bit by doing some translation on it. Komawo in advance. I'll be back

Edit: Thank You @lmcsc for the eng translation. I took it he wants to participate in this exchanging programme but the programme itself is yet to be held?

Edited by minaret

Hello Good Afternoon Jjongaholics! Hope all of u are doing well.

GsD comeback!!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaa~ Finally! They released a date. The freaking date that i've been waiting for. Now let's the countdown begins. Teaser, image teaser, mv teaser, mv itself, music shows, promoting, tv shows and concerts or  showcases. Anything, i will take! I try to make some contributions for the food cart- honestly i never use paypal  before but i will try to figure out later.

Anw the voting poll. Let's not take it seriously, let's support and have fun for uri Ahyoungie. We knew who has the best body. To me the poll is a bit unjustifiable to begin with. But everyone has their own says in it. I just hope it won't create any fanwars though i did told off a poster coz she is just step out of line in the comment section. So let's vote and have fun! Hwaiting

Yup about the article today. Did Jjong has schedule there or its just a simply interview of his future projects. I hope someone can enlighten us a bit by doing some translation on it. Komawo in advance. I'll be back

Edit: Thank You @lmcsc for the eng translation. I took it he wants to participate in this exchanging programme but the programme itself is yet to be held?

@minaret i'm not quite sure though as i just ticked translate when my phone asked me if i want the article to be translated..haha..so basically it's mr google who did the job for me.

Guest minaret

Thank You @lmcsc for your prompt reply. Thank You. oh anyway i googled it seems bnt international released the article in english. Uri Jjong is supporting of collaboration culture exchange program forum between these 2 countries. Since many learn chinese culture through this cctv programme he hopes he has a chance later to learn something and willing to participate.

I voted yura and hara. Sorry chinggus, especially for nana's fans. I just don't want yura and nana have to head to head, it doesn't feel right.:( it's better yura will face hara, it's not i don't like nana. But i feel jong will confuse if he want to choose one of them.

Please be i understand. Good day.

Love Ayoung so much.

​me too I vote yura & hara...

• Like 1

Lets not take the polls too much into heart fellow jjongaholics :) I suggest we support our princess (polls and donations) and keep a nice atmosphere in the thread.

giphy.gif

Hereyouarehome surprise support to yura:

988336076_fb56f99f_Beauty_Plus_201506051

Edited by daloula
  • Like 5

@imlya Don't assume everything chingu.. cause it will make a gossip.. take it easy... i think we must be happy cause jjong will have a new project.. and he have a project not only in korea.. so i think is a good step from him to make him more know in china and another country.. always positive thinking and support our jjong and ahyoungie.. ♡  Don't forget to vote uri ahyoung gongju chingu.. gumawong..

• Like 5

As long as Inkigayo will air live every Sunday and HJH one of the MC, he will be in Korea for that day. So, wherever he goes to this side of the world, he will back on Sunday (i think its hard to get permission in this industry). So, no time for meeting another parties beside his job. Pretty sure he had learned from that R, even to hangout with female friends, such a terror in Korea. But, he bravely stated to us "Later, we (Jjong and Yura) will meet..." based on one his interview, remember?

Nothing gonna we prepare in our heart, Minyoung article or someone in China? Jjongah has their own way. Just prepare your heart for July 6 and afterward ;)

Heeiiiii.. don't take the pool voting so serious honey, just having fun giving support for Yura and never read the comment (for me). Again, the result of each group does not representative the number of voters. Yura-Nana friendship will not affected only by this pool, so.. why should our heart get the effect ;) 

• Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

yeah, dont mind those comment.. let's just vote for uri princess YURAlalalala. :D:D

"And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off"

From the song: Shake it off by Taylor Swift. hahahaha

Edited by Yura_el21

Guest minaret

If u based on the article above that released today, he is not there. It just a mere interview where he is supporting the joint programme between both countries. If he has a chance later he is willing to participate in this cultural exchange programme. So far he suppose to have FM in China (last march) if i'm not mistaken but its been postponed. Anw any news about that? And more than that i think he is yet to have any official projects (not even endorsement) which i think almost all korean artistes- idol alike or actors want to be able to start off their career there as it is much a bigger scale than Korean and Japan. Whatever lets support them.Hwaiting