[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

hai guys.. 

just drop by to share this with u guys.. sorry if this repost..

ahyoung sexy dance.. shake it off girl~~ hoot hoot

shut your mouth hong jong hyun shi..u are being too obvious.. lol (delulustopstop!!). edit: seriously i cant wait their comeback after keep playing these videos.. sexy concept plesssss:w00t::w00t::w00t: and like everyone here, im also dying to see their interactions.. cant wait *flip hair while eating popcorn lol 

Edited by nhaninie
  • Like 11

anyooong chingguyaaa i heard lee seung gi will release his new album on june 10th and is it our girl also comeback in this month? well after reading jackson and yongji reunion in inkigayo i really can't help to yura and HJH reunion in inkigayo. and what if the universe has conspiracy to make girls day & lee seung gi have backstage inteview together in inkigayo mihiihi. it would be akward... if i were yura, i don't what i'm gonna do. should i focused my forever celebrity crush or my forever ex-husband (real husband to be, amin)? hahaha i'm just saying thooo.

• Like 11

Okie guys before we can see uri love bird interaction in Inkigayo we need to prepare ourself to see Jjong jealous expression with AhYongie ex ideal namja Lee Seung Gi ssi Lol!!

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2015/05/lee-seung-gi-to-comeback-with-new-album.html?m=1

n after or before that it happen, shud be more interview of jjong being asked bout this matter. n i cant wait for his answer.. he will give safe answer.. or he will accudentally give us hint by showing a bit of his jealousy..i wish it happen..more intervire of jjong n yura.. missed them like crazy

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 5

hahaha this is so funny. JJONG ALSO HAD A REUNION WITH HIS CO-STAR! (the one when he's got best couple award with) but okay we know we know mr.impregnable wall turned on, now i can see how professional he is from the video cut. but my little shipper heart hopping when he met ahyong in inkigayo he forget to be professional like when the their photoshoot in korean-bali eps jebaal

• Like 13

sorry i feel incomplete if i cant share this.. lol.. again ahyoung with rock sexy concept.. weee~~ whats wrong with me.. 

dear @cochoyahoo27, thanks for sharing the news.. earlier i was wonder about jjong expression and his interaction with his ex co-star.. jjong and ahyoung already promise, they will smile to each other.. em shyly? lol. miann, i just miss them..

• Like 7

Guest angelica_21_07

Yura, Sojin and  Minah for Crisis Scape - KBS :):)

11391424_1462591784034047_89284102380217

cr:jonghyunahyoung

Edited by angelica_21_07

hahaha this is so funny. JJONG ALSO HAD A REUNION WITH HIS CO-STAR! (the one when he's got best couple award with) but okay we know we know mr.impregnable wall turned on, now i can see how professional he is from the video cut. but my little shipper heart hopping when he met ahyong in inkigayo he forget to be professional like when the their photoshoot in korean-bali eps jebaal

Hohoho...yeah that is Jong that we know. They even have shared passionate kiss scene, but that's all just act n like Jong said it's told in the script.

I believe what he many times have said that he n Ahyongee relationship is diff from with other costar, they have shared almost unscripted ^married^ (bur i rather said it ) ^dating^ life so the effects in their heart is more deep.

Who asked him if he will invite Ahyoungee or not in his 1st MP ? n who asked him why she didn't show in his 1st MP? Dispite he told us that he invited her n she might comes n why she didn't come, n again he told to the world that he talk to her during MP....:wub:... That are some valid proof that their relationship is not just act..

Kkkkkk..sorry for rumbling so much early in the morning. Im just so excited waking up by reading all ur post bout our cpl. Seem all of us have more energy this JUNE, coz this is our mount, Jjongah month. Jong will have his 2nd mv n our girls will comeback...ashaaaa....:lol:

• Like 7

happy June 1 everyone!!this is the month we've been waiting for! Jjong's movie premiere and Girlsday album launch/promotion..yayy! :phew: Hoping that the girls will guest in inkigayo so we can see our couple together in one screen and I'm so curious on their reaction when they see each other again..will ahyoung call him jjong oppa or the formal jonghyun oppa; will jjong call her ahyoungah or be professional and just call her yura..Hoping that jjong will become jjong my way and just call her ahyoung..haha if that happens i might jump and do cartwheel..hihi..wishin that the camera men will capture all their moments/interaction..haha the greedy me also wants backstage videos of them..haha..Also crossing my fingers that reporters or MCs will ask them about each other in every interview..Just thinking about the possibilities makes me extremely happy..wooohoo i'm not the giggly type of person but i became one when i watch and rewatch their episodes or fmvs..haha..sorry for the early morning ramble and long post..have a good monday of june 1 everyone! lovelots!:wub:

• Like 7

Guest mmj_leong

Anyoung chingguduel let's have some sweets today since is happy month of June ♡♡

CR: to owner insta