[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

hi guys i remember something, don't know its a good thing or not (but i'm sure it is)

when i see ahyong posted her picture in twitter on the meat party day, suddenly i remember when we jokingly post jjong past video in the club that was shared by @Edy15 and if i'm not mistaken, that was the day when we don't have a clue that was last day of filming (which is sad) and ahyong also tweteed a big laugh for that (and we make sure it because the post of jjong video). so i'm sure every post that jjongAh fans post to them is giving them strength & happiness and i'm glad that they also noticed our posts for them. i remember jjong was so happy when he found jjongAh fans when he was in singapore. i wanna know their reaction when saw our post last day and when the see jjong dancing video. if only they still on wgm we would know their reaction, oh i miss them :(

Wait. Jjong dancing? Waaaaaa i wanna see it. Pleaseeee. Thanks!

​bianne chinggu i forgot the links it was on the old thread thooo, i find it later on!

• Like 3

Crdt to ig n pic owner. 
Its just an editing pic but looks like real. The ig owner seem so talented in photoshop, u can find other jjongah photoshop in this ig acc.
I miss them soooooo much, its a relief this day we will have an update from our girlsday n tomorrow Jong in inki. 
Is there any news from next Jong mv premier. ?

Hope he will invite Ahyoungee again n she will attend it N no more reason to not attend it plissssssss. We all thirsty From their real pic together again on screan..:rolleyes:
  • Like 13

Guest minaret

Hello Jjongaholics! Its a bit quiet today. Everyone has a resting day i bet. Rest well. Hopefully to hear from some of you soon. 

The 1st year anniversary project was a success. Twitter IG flooded with many pictures, many gifs, many beautiful messages and i love the hastags. Its like walking on a string of memory lanes. Some brought tears to my eyes, laughter and smiles to my mouth but the best, hope. Hope is all i need together with time and prayers. Oh some Thai fans did an extra project, hanging JjongAh poster together with message on a tuk-tuk. Viet fans too sending some gift to them. I saw it in IG and Twitter. Correct me if i'm wrong ya ;)

As for me i have been 'learning' about them- reading articles, interviews, watching some shows they were featured at, rerun WGM episodes (still couldn't bring myself to watch the last 3 episodes) if i miss them i will repeat back at one. Reading articles, interviews,on and on and on. But the best (and crazy) taking notes of every single things that they said to each other. Lately i have been reading a lot about introvert. To begin with i don't know what and the meaning of it. Since Jjong said that he is one (though i don't know how far the truth is) and people around said that he is. And it is very interesting. I discovered many new things about being an introvert. The articles upon articles that i read wow 99% i must say it hit the right mark about Jjong being one. Its as if i read about him or the writer is him. Its quite hard to figure out about an introvert but being one is very mysterious and they have many hidden charms. So you really want to know more and more about them. They indeed took a long time to adjust or be close and comfortable to person/people, don't like to be around crowded places, a deep thinker-they will pause for a time to answer a question, need alone time ( even from the person he loves) just to recharge, can be 'exhausted' if it gets too 'loud', has a very small circle of friends, don't like to initiate but loves if anyone can jump start a conversation, don't like to talk about them but love to listen to others, a great listener, and and and. I could go on and on. I read about signs if they are in love, Who matches well with them and what to expect if you are dating with an introvert. Well its a very interesting reading for me cause everytime the images will fall back to Jjong and Ahyoung :wub:. Its my bedtime stories before i hit the sack every night. So i hope those who are abit bored try to read up ya. 

The girls are busy but i am glad that they have campuses gig i think to prepare them well for the comeback. Though they have schedule everyday but i'm glad its only one performance and maybe shooting a cf then the rest of the time they will be at the practice room. Cant wait for Sunday. How is Jjong doing? He is really resting well i guess. Very quiet but i wish the best of health before he starts off a new round of movie promotions,fanmeeting or a new project. Hwaiting

Guest Aprilrose04

Dearl All my friends,

Please let me know how can i vote many times for Jong Hyun Ssi .Now i can vote my phone and my computer .So I can vote two times per 30 minutes.

Now Jjong #19:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

.We need many votes for Jjong to reach #10.Please help me.. how to do??.:huh::blink:

Fighting All My friends ..:wub:  Please keep voting for jjong..:wub:

http://y.vdfly.com/:wub::)

Hi jjongaholic chinggus..  seem like everyone hv a great weekend.. 

What a great party we hv here.. n for jjongah anniversary, so amazing.. thanks a lot to anniepanda.. we love u :) sorry i cant tag your name .. idk why.. maybe because of my poor internet connection..

I miss them. Remember when ahyoung met his friends. Soo hyuk said jjong look more comfortable than before. And jjong confessed maybe because this is the first time for him to meet someone younger, which is ahyoung.. 

I like his answer.. it help me to clear my doubt to him.. 

When i saw yura pics, indirectly i will think about jjong.. huhu, miss them..happy weekend everyone.. love u all.. 

Edited by nhaninie
  • Like 5

I smell something which is telling me that June will come tomorrow. Namely June, she is the month that we really waiting for. And June will show us some interactions of two people in love that can cure our thirst drought.

How fast June will release the news, it also affect as fast as our heartbeat would go run. And everyone here will be expected lose their control to not put their finger even only saying we are happy or we are excited. Thats all will be happened, because of June. So, hello June, warm welcome from us and please be the best month in this thread. 

Heiiiiiii...what happen to me? Am i losing my patience to see Jjongah together on screen? 

Too much rambling will not good for your diet menu. Just say it: I am going excited to see their interaction because June is so close (from my side of the world). Ups, i mean from all Jjongaholics around the world.

• Like 5

annyeong

emoticon-cute-003.gif

wheeew still have hangover from our party 2 days ago

feels like I am flying or floating for lack of sleep, too much meat & alcohol ... hik hik ... kekeke

Image result for drunk animated emoticons

now let's start the countdown for our princess' comeback .... yeepee!!!

but before the comeback ... let's have some throwback!

ahyoung-pingu

JjongAh's whispers

JjongAh squibbling

heart-beating-animated.gif

30-2 유라 홍종현 Yura Hongjonghyun 걸스데이 Girl's Day

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMr_6EaYuVOT2zEmDbvmD THE SWEETNESS OF WAKING UP WITH YOU BESIDE ME images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMr_6EaYuVOT2zEmDbvmD

j Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsj Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonso Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsn Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsg Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsa Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsh Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticons

• Like 9

Guest teredenz

if HJH is your office mate, no more late, yes to every OT, its ok to cut your day off, every company should have a guy like him :D

1795790_1017339111619356_635885097387412

Guest prism2103

150530 Seowon Valley Green Concert

d'aww sweet mommy sojin saves the day. yura's top was undone and so she quickly helped yura zip it up :) 

- yura surely must be extremely tired. in the excessive summer heat, they have to dance to so many dances, look bright all the time. himnae girl! (jong needs to give the girl some luvin from us) 

seems like jong doesn't have any other schedules besides inkigayo for now. he definitely deserves a long break before he promotes his 2nd movie of this year

- maybe he's already had a vacation w his beloved family? i hope they had fun. they must all be proud of their successful maknae. 

- or maybe he's secretly visiting gsd's dorm/company to see his girlie <3 i bet they've gone beyond kissing just the cheeks and holding hands. :wub:

jong @ inkiigayo tomrw! 

credits on pics/video

CGR053DUgAABxLd.jpg 

CGRjZOAVIAEgGlZ.jpg

PS15053100094.jpg

Edited by prism2103

Morning  guys...:rolleyes:..

saw this lovely massage in my twitter n wanna share it here. Yeah....this is called LOVE..

Loving someone you don't see everyday is not a bad thing. It's just a proof that love is not in sight but in the heart. -- thegooglefact (@thegooglefact)

Miss them sooo much..

They just look perfect as one. Their visual is no joke n their personality compliment n balanced eachother perfectly.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

tq ig n pic owner for the jjongah throwback..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 14