[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest teredenz

is there any news about HJH, is he resting?

i miss seeing both of them together, its been long time since cable tv award.....yuralalalalala....., jong jo-rong-jong-jong~~~~, hahaha, its 4:49am and i'm still awake :huh: 

Guest maulida88

I am late celebrating jjongah day here with all of you jjongaholics :)

Love all the creation that made in celebration of Jjongah days. At least we know Yura is on twitter land today. Hoping she could see most of the card we made ;) 

here some of HJH smile by choding-couple@tumblr

tumblr_nod51m3W1K1u5e7xxo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nod51m3W1K1u5e7xxo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nod51m3W1K1u5e7xxo3_r1_500.gif

morning .....:wub:

we surely have a big party lastnight..

n whose stil sleep n need hangover soup???kkkmkk

edit: deleted ig pic coz my miss interpretation..pabo me..:sweatingbullets:

Sssstt...Ahyoungee update her twitter last night guys. Its kind of hint to us that she said thankyou for all of the cards that we sent her to celebrate jjongah 1st anniversary coz with her update is no doubt that she saw the cards in her twitter acc..(let me continue my dream in my delulu land..:rolleyes:)

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 11

..just got home from work..i can't logged in into this forum earlier. at work due to browsing restrictions but i was able to read your posts but i can't see some of the photos and all the vids and gifs .. :tears:those alcohols and cakes and meats made me even more hungry while reviewing my patients' cases haha..you guys are the greatest!! 

• Like 7

Me, this morning, post party syndrome

HNvq1QY.jpg

then, i realized i still have so many meats (we call it rendang - long lasting food - like in my display picture) which you can eat for a week. And i also realize that i spamming this thread. I'll go run like the advice from my scale

sdh7mVg.gif

• Like 5

Guest karatekid08

hi guys... i saw uri princess Ah young ad for lotte waterpark... OMG.. she look so amazing in it..can't wait for the whole lotte water park ad video to come out.... and also she updated in her twitter yesterday evening? heol.. isn't it great..! she must have seen our tweets for their anniversary...yipee~~~ its a mission success for us...

made some gif from the lotte waterpark video teaser... did the video already posted? i can't seem to remember..been dozing of lately..my wits is all over the place...hahaha i will post/repost the video..but i will put it on spoiler tag..in case its been posted already...hehehe

have a nice jjongah day everyone...!  :)

Untitled-4.gif

Untitled-1.gif

Untitled-2.gif

Untitled-3.gif

Thank you @karatekid08 for sharing Yura video in Lotte Ad..

Let's pray for her CF with Jong sobang :P

Yes, last night Yura update her twitter, she must see that we celebrate her anniversary with Jong... a lot of card, a lot of scenes and photo about their memories in Wgm... who knows both of them already talk last night or meet :D

Just little break, got to go now..

Have a nice day my Lovely Jjongaholics member :)

Edited by cipoy15
  • Like 5

Guest karatekid08

@cipoy15 wow~~ that would be so cool if Jjong can be part of the CF with uri Ah young...and the concept is like lotte waterpark... super daebak...hehehe the feels~~~  Jjong and Ah young-ie in one screen... been praying and wishing for that ever since the world begun...hahaha :Dglad you drop by even with your busy sched... its really a nice and soothing place here... hehehe :)

Anyong...:P

Wow...

@cipoy15 wow~~ that would be so cool if Jjong can be part of the CF with uri Ah young...and the concept is like lotte waterpark... super daebak...hehehe the feels~~~  Jjong and Ah young-ie in one screen... been praying and wishing for that ever since the world begun...hahaha :Dglad you drop by even with your busy sched... its really a nice and soothing place here... hehehe :)

​Im sooo in love with the idea..Lets pray hard chinguuss...:rolleyes:...

• Like 4