[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

ommo ommo @Tinkiebell unnie, I really love those Gif's, waaaaaaah my heart is beating so fast, I was just looking at it specially on the 4th gif's waaaaaah jjong seobang hands, eyes and tongue. ommo.

Happy first, anniversary to all jjongAholic, so happy and proud that I have found this forum.

Thank you to all your updates and lovely cards, actually I also don;t have cards to post been so busy in the office. I haven't open my twitter also, because of my workload. But will definitely re tweet all your cards.

Again guyz, you are all daebak.

#jjongAh #jjongAh1stAnniversary

Guest phichul

@khairunni

already full of meat since yesterday!!! hehe.. let us eat cake NOW!  :w00t:

tumblr_np1ykkSyLB1rsnsgno1_540.jpg

cr : me :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the good memory in this one year all jjongaholics everywhere you are!!! even though we can just meet virtually (or some offline) i'm thankfull for all the memories we share together with jjongah.. LETS KEEP SUPPORT Kim Ahyoung and Hong Jong Hyun in the future as well

and lets be happy,compact,and lovely jjongaholics uhhyeahh!!:lol: 

Edited by phichul

Do you remember this particular scene when they were sitting in the car, driving somewhere from the airport. I think they were driving to the Korean Bali.

Jjong opened up to Yura and told her that they said he was being cold and not affectionate enough towards her.

She said "But you are not being cold, that is just your personality."

Jjong answered with "You can actually see that after getting to know me, right?"

"It's your personality, so we can't do anything about it," Yura said to reassure him that she understood him and his personality.

The gentle and simple "Thank you" from him moved my heart. This is a guy who generally doesn't care what people think about him and does whatever he feels like doing. But he was actually concerned that Yura would misunderstand him, so he opened up and explained to her, hoping that she will get his personality. And she did. You could see that the was relieved and thankful. To be accepted for who you really are, is a precious thing. To accept your friend's or partner's good sides and not so good sides is also something one shouldn't take for granted.

Oh.. how these two make me feel the fluffy feels... :tears:

oh gosh I love these scenes and the song! I wish the video was much, much longer!

credit: Rena Aki

@phichul NO WAY! HAHAHAHA Is that real?! You printed out those decorations and put them on your cake?! AWESOME! I WANT TOO!!!

Edited by Guest

@anniepanda your words about their discussion in the car on their way to the korean Bali really stirred up some emotions in me. I remember his "thank you" like it's just yesterday. Honestly, I still can't rewatch Jjongah's episodes cause I'm not feeling strong enough for it and I really hate the editing of their last two episodes no matter how much I tried to accept it :angry:

Meeting (virtually) this couple and all of you on this thread was really precious and my best memory from this wgm show that I watched since season 1 when it was still at its beginnings and when it was not yet known if it will become a regular show.

Sending a virtual hug to all of you here in this thread

apcKda9LY1XZS.gif

• Like 14

@phichul oh yeaaah... your cake make me feel hungry while waiting for dinner.. kkkk.. you have to divide it into hundred slices for all jjongaholics here. Ups, i forgot @anniepanda would make us some food. Its all done? I'll make sure i don't need manner here...lol.

Just rambling my thought:

At first, i just enjoyed watching WGM only for Jjongah couple to fill my spare time. I even didn't want to know their personality til i came here to this forum. Through WGM i knew Yura is the only one daughter in family, and i though she will match with a mature guy.

As i knew Jjong is the youngest of his siblings, i just think.. okay, they both grew with full indulgence from parent and somehow not really fit each other. I just enjoyed the show.

But i was wrong. I forgot Yura already being independent since she was really young. And i forgot Jjong had to did part time job in his childhood. They were mature enough than their ages. And no matter their position in family, they just match and perfect together.

And they proved it while the storm came, how Yura handle the situation and how much care  and worry Jjong only for Yura not for what people think. They did it in a mature way. And at the same day filming (after the storm) they even had a kiss and real marriage conversation about MIL (while cooking rice cake). How can i not fall for them?

• Like 14

annyeong

Image result for what is happy wedding anniversary in korean

just shared another card ..

(oooppps! I think I celebrated their anniversary with much enthusiasm than my own anniversary ... kekeke)

https://instagram.com/p/3OLNIbC127/?taken-by=mama_junnah

Oh I want to sing "LOVING YOU" for both of them ...

Lovin you is easy cause your beautiful ...

Lovin you is more than just a dream come true.
And everything that i do,is out of lovin you ...

cause lovin you has made my life so beautiful.
And everyday of my life, is filled with lovin you.
Lovin; you i see your soul come shinin' through.
And everytime that we[uuuuhhhhhhh].
i more in love with you.

la-la-la-la-la,la-la-la-la-la.
la-la-la-la-la-la-la doo-doo.doo.doo-do.
aaaaaaah ...

【TVPP】Yura(Girl's Day) - Game for Luxury Home [1/2], 유라(걸스데이) - 럭셔리 집을 위한 전쟁! [1/2] @ We Got Married

cheerleader2.giffddl35.gifce31e04dd3407b19712b57017d380f9d.gif  Smiley-IPB-409.gifmini-graphics-cheerleader-803848.gif

Image result for happy anniversary to you both

credit & thanks to the owners of these wonderful pictures ... gif is created by ME. 

j Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsj Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonso Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsn Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsg Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsa Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsh Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticons

• Like 10

Guest Ari3ll3

Woohhoo! I knew @Tinkiebell will not tet this day pass without dropping by here. Join us for the party Ms Tinkie :)

This is what I love with this forum, always love reading your words, thougths, posts etc. I can't help smiling seeing those gifs @anniepanda. I was thinking of the same scene too @khairunni while reading Ms annie's post. You can see and feel Jong's sincerity while saying mianhe to Ahyoung. Same feelings when Ahyoung shows her concern with Jong saying that he loose weight too. Aahhh .. Oh I miss this couple. Its been a year but it seems that every scene marks not only in our thoughts but in our hearts. Ottome .. So emotional .. Can i have a wine please !!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Woohhoo! I knew @Tinkiebell will not tet this day pass without dropping by here. Join us for the party Ms Tinkie :)

This is what I love with this forum, always love reading your words, thougths, posts etc. I can't help smiling seeing those gifs @anniepanda. I was thinking of the same scene too @khairunni while reading Ms annie's post. You can see and feel Jong's sincerity while saying mianhe to Ahyoung. Same feelings when Ahyoung shows her concern with Jong saying that he loose weight too. Aahhh .. Oh I miss this couple. Its been a year but it seems that every scene marks not only in our thoughts but in our hearts. Ottome .. So emotional .. Can i have a wine please !!!!! :sweatingbullets:

​I dont drink, but here for you since you asked:

11WLbYo7K92jpC.gif

Red wine goes well with all the meat :)

Edited by daloula
  • Like 7

OK THE SWEETS ARE DONE! AND I NAILED IT!!!!

funny-pinterest1.jpg

pinterest-craft-fails-15.jpg

oh well ehm... let's stick to the drinks. Can't fail that one right?!

eb0d34c58d53523a5938ffa4cf1518d8.jpg

*sigh*

Guest mmj_leong

@anniepanda hahaha I really want to click the Lol button! Really funny! Eeii we are OK with the as long as we celebrate this big day of uri JjongAh together dear♡ @daloula can I have some wine here too please? My kugi is ready after three flap psss psss psss (AhYong style) perfectly done♡

Guest phichul

@anniepanda wanna try it?? :w00t: (as i promised, i'll bake the sweetest cake for my sweetest jjongaholics to celebrate anniversary of the most sweet couple named jjongah kekeke~ ) sugar overload.. haha!

@khairunni 

tpWE6rY.gif

@anniepanda buahahhahaa.. i think i can eat those sweet and cupcakes, but wait.. that drink? Seriously? Its just like my 3yo daughter creativity... hahahhaa... lets choose the other as chef. Not me either.. hahaha...

@daloula i am not drink either, but i am full with meat today. What should i drink then? Does cucumber juice go well with all meat? Hahaha..

Oh Gosh, i even didn't get bored waiting for my husband pick me up in this 2 hours. Thank you guys for making this thread alive. *hugs

Edit: @phichul, hahaha.. thank you for the cake cake cake cake. LoL.

• Like 6