[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hello dear Jongaholics!!I miss you( I have still exams..that's why I can just sometimes read your awesome posts staying silent(...and wow Jong seobang so handsome today and our princess also:wub: and just saw in twitter..Girl's day will be in Weekly idol again??? please check this acc @meetmbcevery1 I can't understand korean..but there is Girl's day's pic..thank you chingudeul:) 

and wow everyone's profile pic is meat..hmm..delicious..love it:wub:

• Like 4

Here are the latest instagram updates of jjong and yura:

Edit: I found this on instagram, the post says that it's yura for filming crisis escape:

Edited by daloula
  • Like 12

Guest mei8805

Hi all Jjongaholics..!!! I miss you all.. Countdown to our Couple 1st anniversary \(^.^)/ in 4 days we'll celebrate it.. yahooooo \(^.^)/ Can't wait to celebrate it together with you guys!!! Love Jjongah & Love Jjongaholics so much ^^ 홍종현 화이팅!! 김아영 화이팅!!

쫑아 화이팅!! 사랑해요 <3 <3

Guest phichul

JjongAh’s first anniversary

May 28 is the day our beloved couple met each other for the very first time, and it should be a day filled with joy and laughter – a day where the Jjongaholics international can gather and reminisce. Let us celebrate our couple’s first anniversary and appreciate that we have been together for over a year now. This is the day where we should show Jjong and Ahyoung that we STILL support them and that their appearance on We Got Married has moved us. I hope all the Jjongaholics from all over the world will participate in this celebration/event!!

Please give this message to everyone you know, especially the admins who run the communities outside of Soompi! GET READY TO CELEBRATE AND HAVE FUN PEOPLE! WHOOHOO!

Here are some practical information:

When: We will celebrate the whole day. May 28, 00:01 – 23:59 Korean time! You can start whenever you want!

@horticulture has been kind enough to Google some of the time differences. If your country is not in the list, please use Google to check it.

Hidden Content

Where: Mainly on Twitter and/or Instagram. You can of course gather and have fun within JjongAh’s communities. This thread is open 24/7 and will welcome everyone that wants to celebrate the big day!

How:

1) Have fun in the different communitites!

2) Change your display picture to something meat related! Our couple loves meat so much and the topic has been brought up even after their stint. The theme is unique and I think it will be a fun surprise for lurkers when they see that all the Jjongaholics have display pictures of MEAT! Which display picture? The one you have on Soompi, but feel free to do this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.

3) We will make digital cards with a given template and share these on Twitter and/or Instagram along with two hashtags that we have decided to use. The first one is #Jjongaholics. The second one is the one we have voted upon. Thanks @daloula  for creating a voting poll for us. The winning hashtag is #Jjongah1stAnniversary.

Those who cannot make digital cards yourselves, worry not! @Edy15 has been wonderful and made some ready to use cards for you to post on Twitter and/or Instagram. He said that you can write your name and country on them and change the pictures if you want. Just make sure they fit. DON'T FORGET TO GIVE HIM CREDIT!! These ready to use cards are under the spoiler tag.

Hidden Content

Those who want to make the digital cards yourselves, here is the template and a tutorial on how to make the cards in Windows Paint.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346212-official-hong-jong-hyun-❤-yura-kim-ahyoung-jjongah-couple-thread-2/?page=273#comment-18951913

In short:

- Have the digital cards ready on May 28. You can create them yourselves, but remember to follow the template, or you can utilize ready to use cards.

- Share them on Twitter and/or Instagram with the hashtags: #Jjongaholics and #Jjongah1stAnniversary. For this occasion, it’s OK to tag both Jjong and Ahyoung on Instagram.

Their Instagram accounts are @‌hjonghyun and @‌yura_936.

Their Twitter accounts are @Girls_Day_Yura and @jonghyunjapan (not his personal account, this is Jjong's official Japanese account).

Please avoid tagging Widway or Dream Tea on Twitter! It will only be a bother (and it will look totally weird). You can flood Twitter with our two hashtags though!

JUST JOIN THE MEAT PARTY !!  :w00t: .. and i quote this to remind everyone how to join the party to celebrate #JJONGAH1STANNIVERSARY ^^.. 

@delphinite and @lexx94_stv i love the fmv's..when i watched jjongah fmv's i wish that not only us who watched it but jong and ahyoung too :D. Even when i saw it,it makes me flutter,imagine when they saw it :lol::wub:.

And thank u for all the updates from all of u,lets countdown together :D.

ps: when we post the hashtag on 'The Day' it means we can see whos jjongaholics family right? More way to know each other of us hehehe :D

• Like 2

hiii..its been awhile.. i didnt post here after a long time but i visit this thread everyday. thanks everyone for sharing jjong and ahyoung news, pictures, gifs etc~~

i watched their last ep today to capture some pictures for my template.. and i thought ill be okay, but heol, my heart just not ready. yet. yeah, i miss them. miss miss miss them. :tears:

i prepare my card already, haha,, i tried my best to make it but, low techno people like me.. :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nov72kzl541s9rskco1_540.png

lets spread the love~~ jjongaholic fighting~~ thank dear @anniepanda for the tutorial :)

• Like 10