[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Chinggu yura update her instagram.. she upload video and write italia.. maybe yura in italia now? sorry i can't post picture..

Edit:

Waahh... i am a little bit late.. thank you for post yura update insta @mmj_leong @shengyue_ho ,,,

yura in italia? maybe girls day shoot their mv or take a picture for their new album?? i am so curious..

Guest rant567

wow!!Jjong can really rap! I cannot contain my smile when the lady dan gary were stunned when they first heard him rapping. this guy is always so humble about his talent. I wonder what else did he keep away from the public. his singing is not bad either. caranda, Jjong!

Wow...is she in italy right now? This time? Hmmm.....please take a look closely *media-nim* to uri jong seobang,who knows he take flight to italy too for 'job' (meet up). Its popular 'meeting' korean celeb way right? Like another couple who got caught :D:D:D

My delulu...but who knows ;;) ;;) ;;)

Guest karatekid08

Ah young-ie gif set from her IG update today 04.20.15
OMG..she is a GODDESS...!!!

1.gif    2.gif     3.gif

4.gif     5.gif     6.gif
9.gif     7.gif     8.gif

Guest stranger1000

Prettttttty!! With any hairstyle :x .Hehe, JongHyun looked so relaxed singing/rapping, he must have practiced a lot (maybe with a particular someone :-? ) :))

Guest catty88

I hope now or tommorow jjong will update his ig too,... coz we all know when jjong update his ig, ahyoung update her ig too....

maybe it just my delulu, but i wish they give some hint about their rela to JjongAholic from their ig, bcause their shipper is a genius shipper they have ever... ;)

Let me introduce you to the Running Jjong.
OMG he ran really fast ( still remain handsome and hairstyle I must say )
That moment he saw the red man hide behind the truck but pretended to go forward then he put his cap on and Action "Run". I thought I saw an action movie or some kind like that.
I died T______T

cre to uploader.

Wow.. we almost killed by missing Ahyoung and suddenly she made a surprise that she is in Italy? Although she is with GsD or not..she already realized one wish of our member. Dear @Tinkiebell and Jjongaholic in Europe, you can go get her and be a dispacth, quality over quantity yoo.. lol..

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28392260/#Comment_28392260

But, unfortunately it is not a FM :)>- just please make sure there is no Jjong at the same hotel in next view days. But if he is there.. yes.. we will keep in secret together :-SS ;;)

AhYoung................. u are my Goddess kekeke Jjong...................... u really can sing actually why always says u are bad singer...... A real man need a real man song I guess... and by listening how he sings I bet he can sing well all LeeSsang songs...... as his voice suits these kind of song hahaha  =D> =D> =D> =D> AhYoung too not a bad singer herself....to me she improve alot... I listen to all their songs from early days until the recent album many times and honestly she improve her singing skills she just need more time and effort to improve and she can sings(maybe not up to how Sojin and Minah sings) but she still got the voice...  overall I'm really happy today cuz Jjong in runningman and AhYoung update her inta with such a gorgeous Goddess picture enough to cure the missing feels I have for them \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ 

Guest mmj_leong

My six sense tell me Jjong will update his Insta tomorrow =)) coz uri couple always update back to back♡♡

I am a RM fan and I don't miss any episode...this episode is really nice (not because I bias for jjong, but yes...maybe 51% bias...ops)

this episode is funny bcoz of the funny guests and RM themselves...jjong is not the funny man but he definitely bring the WOW effect...he run so fast n yet so good looking...n I am glad he is with the black team which is stronger and can bring out his strength as well...and 1 thing, is better to be his friend than enermy...he is too fast...Kim Jook Kok is tiger...he definitely is Leopard....

Guest karatekid08

@jodieminnie ow~~ the scene you mentioned is one of the scenes i love..hehe well, i love all the cuts with jjong face on it..but that time he was so cool... he pretend that he did not see the other guy but then baam! he chase him actively..hehe jjong is so handsome it that part..

Untitled-4.gif
gif set for that chase

Untitled-1.gif
Untitled-2.gif
Untitled-3.gif
Untitled-5.gif
Untitled-7.gif
Untitled-8.gif
Untitled-9.gif