[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@angelica_21_07 ... dear feel bad to hear that and please be strong . I wish this thread and us here can makes you feel better . At least i wish we can be your stress realease .. please come any time you have a time and we will happy if can makes you feel better when you are here .. lets forget the past .. and take AY fav quotes.. THIS TOO WILL PASS .. be strong dear >:D< >:D<

forgive me chinggus cuz keep posting.. bear with me ples.. since i cant express myself very well in words n how much i miss them,  this is the last post for today. 

throwback: ahyoung ah we miss u
sexy ahyoung

67jWkh.gifD99jAB.gif
VW19KU.gifH51Qfz.gif
e9tzWl.gifk0DKGI.gif

otte, hong jong hyun shi, i bet your heart starts racing extremely like this right hahahaha

5BsZso.gif

;);))
edit:
ahyoung after sensing jjong shyness
GtjAag.gif

Guest angelica_21_07

uchita said: @angelica_21_07 ... dear feel bad to hear that and please be strong . I wish this thread and us here can makes you feel better . At least i wish we can be your stress realease .. please come any time you have a time and we will happy if can makes you feel better when you are here .. lets forget the past .. and take AY fav quotes.. THIS TOO WILL PASS .. be strong dear >:D< >:D<

mardz said: i am still amazed with how you guys dig up all these things esp. the one @tituyphing just posted... the account is really jong's friend?? in that case oh my god delusional mind go on!! hahaha.. i agree.. either he knows something or is also a jjongah shipper.. let his friend know he totally approves with the virtual wife for him so why not totally make it real from reel (if not yet.. but we all think it is so same difference.. hahaha)

@angelica_21_07 *huuugs*
Please feel better. I hope everything will be OK with you and your family. You are going through a tough period and we can't help you much, but we are always here to support and listen to you if you need someone. And this JjongAh thread is a sweet escape and will always be here for you. Remember the fantastic moments they gave you and feel a little bit better ok?

Thanks for your apology, and let's move on now :)
What has done is done, let's not look back ok? :x

PS: I hope you have read my messages on facebook. I did reply you ;)

Edit: @angelica_21_07 your usernames was not registered in our list. Do you want Jjongaholics' title and color?

Guest angelica_21_07

bebang said: @angelica_21_07  praying all will be well and peaceful in your home . this is your  other home  and you are very much loved here . we are your eonnis  and oppas here !!God bless you!! 

@angelica_21_07 i'll give u HUGs,.,lots of Huugggss.,.,
forget ur sorrow for a moment here,.,be stroongg:-*
 no hurt feeling ok,.,.we are nicest shipper ever here,..me and other shipper totaly undrestand (rite chingudeeull.,.!!) u didn't do it intentionally.,.cheer up darling,.,
have u read all post here,.,let's spazzing and have happy time here.,.@anniepanda ur so sweet hearted n great sense of humor.,.like it :-* ;)
oohooohooo,.,jjong's friend is on board,.,how fun it is,.,.
:)) :))  like @tituyphing said mybe is not gud idea,.,sowry i'm too excited rightnow my 2 sense didnt work correctly,.,.haaaahhaaaa.,.too much jjongah effect it seems.,.
edit : back lurking <:-P <:-P

Guest mmj_leong

OK Ahyongie will be getting busy from now, will miss her :) Jjong seobang please take good care of Ahyongie make sure she eat well & rest well! Give her massage, treat her kugi, do exercise with her, text her or call her when you miss her to give her strength OK? Putakgeyo! We all count on you :)

So when I was wondering myself whether this Kimsengs support Jjongah or not. @jodieminnie gave me a nice tip where she got this information from weibo~~ thanks a lot dear~~~Yesterday he likes Yura's picture yaaaay

RlGIrt8_zps7zj7iugf.jpg

And this is the picture he likes~~PhotoGrid_1427728411743_zpse08ko9vm.jpg

As for today he likes both Jjong's personal picture and Jjongah picture as my previous post^^ I found that he is no different from us, to keep seeing and liking Jjongah related picture~~ kkkkk~~ I wonder Jjong must feel good to have a close friend supporting the "relationship" Omoooo listen to my delulu is working again hahaha

Screenshot_2015-03-30-17-23-30_zps8gkclr

Edit : Ups Ups Ups,, the point I shared about Jjong's non-celebrities friend's account and his activities is so that we all know we have another Jjongah supporter close to Jjong, please don't spam or flood his instagram with anything, pretty pleaseeee?? *puppy eyed* we don't want him disappeared just like stylist Jun, right?? *pinky promise?*

@angelica_21_07 "We Are All Here For A Spell, Get All The Good Laughs You Can" Hope this JjongAh paradise and your chingu's here can be your sanctuary and be the source of happiness in this difficult time. "This Too Shall Pass" Fightiiiiiing!!!!!!!! >:D< :-*

@tituyphing the information you're giving us is making me sooo happy and giddy and the best thing is that this is happening after the end of wgm. So his friend is not supporting his work on wgm but he's supporting both yura and jjong after the end of wgm :)

Edit: I think it's better not to give jjong's friend the link to here or he will freak out when he sees how much information we gather about jjong and yura and even their friends

YULALALALALLLAALALLALALLAALLA :-\" I'M SO HAPPY TODAY...actually everyday..why??because everyday JJONGAH day!!Heeeeeeeyyy..chinguuuusss his friend like jjongah couple...whaaaa daebakk...and today many updates with Girl's day..esp Yura....when I see her I'm always happy..she's such happy virus!!!!YURALALALLAALALLALALAALAAAA \:D/  8-}and JJONGAHOLICS I LOVE YOU!THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFO >:D<

@tituyphing .. thank you so much for your information.. you are trully our FBI :D ;;) .. btw one thing makes me curious is . How he found that pic . Is someone tag on his IG or he just like us who open any hastag about jjong . Ay or jjongah ?? Edit : OMG And i just looking on his IG no one taging our couple pic on his IG so he found it by him self like us .. kyyaaaaaa ... =D> =)) :o)

uchita said: @tituyphing .. thank you so much for your information.. you are trully our FBI :D ;;) .. btw one thing makes me curious is . How he found that pic . Is someone tag on his IG or he just like us who open any hastag about jjong . Ay or jjongah ?? OMG And i just looking on his IG no one taging our couple pic on his IG so he found it by him self like us .. kyyaaaaaa ... =D> =)) :o)

OH MY GAAHHHHHDDD~It has been a long time ever since I step foot  on our JjongAholics thread! T___T A lot of new names and most of all BRAND NEW THREAD!!!WOOOHHOOOO!!! let's party! <:-P Okay, I know I'm 33 pages late to celebrate but I'm so weird so I won't argue anymore.
A few minutes ago, I was surfing the internet about random stuff, then suddenly, I had this urge to visit soompi and check this thread... ahahaha! I missed JjongAh!
And let me just tell you guys, I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LAST TWO EPISODES! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't have the heart yet and I don't know when I will ever have. That's mainly the reason why I haven't posted anything here or in my tumblr. :)) Can you blame me? The ending was uncalled for.
I won't discuss my opinions and feelings about JjongAh's ending because we've passed and gotten over that. :D I just wanted to drop words here because I missed you, guys. Ahahaha! I'm being so random now.
Hope everyone here had a great day! :)

@tituyphing tks for sharing that good news from jjong's friend , tituy eonni :* :* .I really prefer the fact "they dont follow each other" to "they follow each other". Because it's not fun to see things obviously (such as "they must follow each other" or "they must like each other's post" ) , it's more fun while they don't follow each other but their acquaintances liked their pic :)))) so obvious but not . It's like they know something between them that we don't know. This couple really enjoy the kind of private place indeed even when they were still in WGM , then after leaving , they even like something subtle .... these two really like playing a joke to fans' heart =)) =)) charanda charanda HJH ssi , Kim Ahyoung ssi . :* :* :* Keep maintaining it in your "fitting room"And also , it's so pretty to see Jjongah's fan is so supportive Jjongah , not like someone is under name "Jjongah's fan" but they're not like our characteristic. ( u also know someone just are so annoyed and keep bothering the privacy of jjongah and their acquaintances.) Seeing lot of jjongah's fan show their support and try to prevent those who keep spamming . so pretty !!! As a Jjongah's fan , we must show our love/support to our couple and their individual activities as well , repect their life , don't bother extraneous person's privacy . We must show a true love to Jjongah. :D :D 

for those who ask what episode that they get the name JJONGAH..it is ep 8 n yes Ah Young who gave their couple name..it is JJONGAH..Jong n Ah Young..is that clear?? so no more argue or no more JinAh..but i can put my last name with H or not? ara'H' so i can be JjongAh too if my name combine with Jong name..huhu..no no cannot JjongAh is for Hong JONG Hyun n Kim AH Young..understand all??ok goooddd student..