[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

DS is at a karaoke with her friends and the baduk manager. TK peeks into the room, glares and closes the door. DS stops singing and runs out after him.

TK gets angry: 'Do you do this on purpose to make me angry? You know I hate that right?' DS clings onto him and says sorry.

TK's room. TK is cowering on the couch because he's lent people money again and DS is pissed. DS: 'Give me his name.' TK: 'But he's gonna return it soon.' DS: 'I said give me his name!!!'

DS looks at her old diaries. She tears out a page about her liking SW and then runs out of her house. She tries to throw it away but TK snatches it away from her.

DS: 'Did you read it?' She runs back home quickly.

SW comes home and TK WHACKS HIM ON THE BACK. HAHAHA.

SW: 'What was that for?!'

TK: 'I'm happy to see you.'

SW: 'You crazy bastard!'

Hahahaha. Revenge for DS? :P

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its also showing how TK know when DS was rejected by SW.

its not like SW is know DS like him bcause she never confessed. she just cursing around when she know about SW like BR that time.

when SW come home, TK was hitting his back hard and said 

long time not see.

lol.

TK vent his anger hahaha.

Same as yesterday then, just watch the RAW later on..  family matters more than querreling to stop streaming. From the beginning i like JH-DS but if the end game is Ds-taek. Just let it be. As i've said before, my favor goes to Bora-SW now. Power couple: Both well educated, great mind, sense of responsibility and so on. 

As for DS dad retirement, to be laid off like that, i hope he get the retirement pension or something like that. I'm glad my dad's retirement with so much love and he got so many presents from the school (he was a headmaster). My mom menopause also we didnt notice becoz she act the same way as before. Mom n daughter date, usually about shopping, aren't we all? :wub: this drama really reminds us to respect and love our parents. Family is precious!! 

Adult TK is asked when he first started liking DS. He says he can't remember.

Flashback to the Autumn of 1978, when they were kids.

TK got into that accident and broke his arm. The boys line up to take his bags for him, and DS offers to piggyback him.

Autumn 1979. DS wrestles with TK and he gets a head injury. DS cries and takes care of TK.

Flashback to all the TK-DS moments in the show :wub:

Flash back moments right now!!!! From their childhood, DS wanting to carry Taek when they're little, to all their moments throughout the series, like when they went to the beach, etc!! Ahhhhhh so cute omo. Also when Taek was in the hotel, crying, to their first kiss when Taek thought he was dreaming, to their second kiss from ep 19, 

and then fkashback to just before when they were in the car, Taek gives her a gold turtle. DS asks is this all you're giving me? 

Taek says no, and then SARANGHAEEEE OMOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE

2 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

we get a montage of him and her dating, they have their sweet moments and then they also fight. 
she opens her 1988 diary, and she rips off a page, goes to the trash and he snatches it, reading the passage of her love for sunwoo 

he then slaps sw's back LOL

solves that plot hole

TK presents DS with a gold tortoise figurine.

DS: 'What's this?'

TK: 'It's a turtle.'

DS: 'What does it mean?'

TK: '....everlasting love?'

DS: 'I thought you said you were proposing. Is this it?'

TK: 'No...' He smiles.

TK: 'Deoksun ah. I love you.'

:heart:

1995, BR-SW's getting married soon it seems.

DS' mom is preparing dinner. BR comes in and starts to help her. NL is watching a music show on TV and singing along (really well!) DS' dad puts a pair of new shoes on the cupboard.

BR: 'Dad, what are you doing?' BR bought the new shoes for him. BR looks wistfully at everyone and everything in the house. She sees her mom sigh and has an anxious expression on her face.

TK's dad is talking to SW. He says he feels sorry to BR because the wedding's rushed and they couldn't prepare much. SW thanks TK's dad for being around all this time (8 years).

TK's dad: 'We believe in you. Live well, SW.'

Archived