[MANGA/ANIME] Akatsuki No Yona ; Yona of the Dawn

13infamyss

On 12/22/2017 at 7:25 AM, xiashenghan said:

I love the anime (this really needs more season!) and I totally adore the manga. Hak and Yona are just perfect for each other. The latest chapter made me screaming and the last chapter that was released last December 20 is worth all the wait! That is a very happy merry Christmas for all the fan. :wub: 

Now we'll have to wait again for the next chapters since from what I heard, Kusanagi-sensei will go on a break so there won't be a new chapter on January 5. *sigh*

OMGGG yaaaaaaas the December 20 update was the best!!!!!!! I could not stop grinning but the updates since then are such a pooooo :( hahahah yes sigh indeed :tongue: I feel like that every time I finish an update and know there is a long wait for the next one.

Spoiler

If only Yona would just shout out her confession. I can't handle the wait.

On 1/9/2018 at 8:13 AM, jcherjc said:

Okay so I've just started Yona of the Dawn and I'm really enjoying it, what does everyone think about the character development?

Yona is definitely a star in development - she is so cool now :) and yesss like @xiashenghan said, the happy hungry bunch are so cutee :) I hope Hak develops more - hope he feels less "trapped" about the past/betrayal :(

Spoiler

Hope Soowon going in to the dragon shrine does not affect anything...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, *.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* said:

OMGGG yaaaaaaas the December 20 update was the best!!!!!!! I could not stop grinning but the updates since then are such a pooooo :( hahahah yes sigh indeed :tongue: I feel like that every time I finish an update and know the wait isn't

Reveal hidden contents

If only Yona would just shout out her confession. I can't handle the wait.

Oh yaaas! Every chapter just leave us asking for more! I actually want more development and a little more chapters just focusing on Yona and Hak's relationship. Just give a break to these pair and let them enjoy themselves.

Spoiler

But it looks like sensei has a different plan for this couple. *sigh*

3 hours ago, *.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* said:

Yona is definitely a star in development - she is so cool now :) and yesss like @xiashenghan said, the happy hungry bunch are so cutee :) I hope Hak develops more - hope he feels less "trapped" about the past/betrayal :(

Reveal hidden contents

Hope Soowon going in to the dragon shrine does not affect anything...

I agree! She's a really badass princess right now. She makes people scared of her with just a look from her. Like what Jaeha has told Yona, I also think that she's the only one who can freed Hak from that. Remember he's still calling her princess instead of Yona because of her orders. So I think for Hak it felt like nothing will change. He's still her loyal guard who secretly love her and she's the princess. I would wait for the time Hak calls Yona by her name. That would be a huge development for their relationship.

Spoiler

I'm scared for that one as well. Soowon is so hard to read. You don't know if he's acting on his own or he's being controlled by his advisor, Kyesook.

But I think there might be some kind of effect if he goes inside that shrine. Remember Yona's dad forbids him to go there.

23 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

Oh yaaas! Every chapter just leave us asking for more! I actually want more development and a little more chapters just focusing on Yona and Hak's relationship. Just give a break to these pair and let them enjoy themselves.

Reveal hidden contents

But it looks like sensei has a different plan for this couple. *sigh*

I agree! She's a really badass princess right now. She makes people scared of her with just a look from her. Like what Jaeha has told Yona, I also think that she's the only one who can freed Hak from that. Remember he's still calling her princess instead of Yona because of her orders. So I think for Hak it felt like nothing will change. He's still her loyal guard who secretly love her and she's the princess. I would wait for the time Hak calls Yona by her name. That would be a huge development for their relationship.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm scared for that one as well. Soowon is so hard to read. You don't know if he's acting on his own or he's being controlled by his advisor, Kyesook.

But I think there might be some kind of effect if he goes inside that shrine. Remember Yona's dad forbids him to go there.

I totally agree! They deserve more moments. Too many endless tribe wars :tongue: let them chill already!

That is so true, having to still call her princess probably threw him backwards. Silly Yona. Definitely can't wait for him to call her Yona :wink: his acceptance of his one-sided love is hilarious sometimes though hahaah

Spoiler

Except for when he stopped her from replying to his confession -_______________-

Spoiler

Uh oh. I am hoping King Il stopped Soowon for other reasons :( I want the dragons to heal!! But yesss, Kyesook is definitely dodgy!! Most likely played a part with causing Soowon to kill Yona's dad :(

I am happy with any ending as long as Hak and Yona ends up together and are both alive.

P.S. I have also watched Love O2O :)

On 3/5/2018 at 1:29 PM, *.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* said:

I totally agree! They deserve more moments. Too many endless tribe wars :tongue: let them chill already!

That is so true, having to still call her princess probably threw him backwards. Silly Yona. Definitely can't wait for him to call her Yona :wink: his acceptance of his one-sided love is hilarious sometimes though hahaah

Reveal hidden contents

Except for when he stopped her from replying to his confession -_______________-

Reveal hidden contents

Uh oh. I am hoping King Il stopped Soowon for other reasons :( I want the dragons to heal!! But yesss, Kyesook is definitely dodgy!! Most likely played a part with causing Soowon to kill Yona's dad :(

I am happy with any ending as long as Hak and Yona ends up together and are both alive.

P.S. I have also watched Love O2O :)

Oh that would be delightful to see them just being lovey dovey for even 3 consecutive chapters. Just talk it out about their relationship right now. Is that even too much to ask? :(

Spoiler

My disbelief when Yona told him that the kiss is only a form of greeting. What lies! No wonder the guy is trying to shut down his feelings!

I think the dragons are slowly healing. They are near the palace anyways and even Zeno said that distance is good enough for them to heal. :D

Spoiler

I need to continue watching the series. I think I stopped at E17 and it's been months now... :tongue:

• 8 months later...

Archived