[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Holds Script Readingex1.jpg

My Daily - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club', Byun Yo Han -Song Ji Hyo, the birth of a Friday-Saturday couple

1. [+1614, -13] Cable dramas are so much better than public broadcast dramas lately

2. [+1210, -22] Byun Yo Han.... Song Ji Hyo..... Daebak

3. [+765, -18] Totally excited!!!!!!!!!

4. [+687, -19] An eye-candy couple!!! Looking forward to it

5. [+666, -18] Another one to look forward to!! I hope it's a drama that will get them more recognition!!!

6. [+64, -5] Please give Song Ji Hyo a pretty hairstyle this time~~~ Her hair in 'Emergency Man and Woman' didn't fully bring out her gorgeous face..

7. [+42, -4] I'm so excited to see Byun Yo Han in a new drama

8. [+30, -1] I better watch this!! They match well

9. [+29, -3] Byun Yo Han looks like Leslie Cheung in those photos

10. [19, -1] It's still early in the year but cable dramas are on the  roll

kkuljaem

Guest dalas0808

I'm can't wait for this drama.. its long time ago since SJH last drama.. Oh yeaah My Mong nuna.. BYH so funny in Misaeng.. I can't imagine how their chemistry
:D

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han Show Couple Chemistry During ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’ Script Reading

2015.03.25 14:24  CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han of tvN’s upcoming drama Ex-Girlfriend Club showed off their couple chemistry during the first script reading.

Airing in May, following tvN’s Super Daddy YulEx-Girlfriend Club is a romantic comedy about popular webtoonist Bang Myung Soo (Byun Yo Han) and movie producer Kim Soo Jin (Song Ji Hyo), who comes to produce a film about him and his ex-friends, based on a webtoon series.

The drama will comically depict ‘everyone’s boyfriend’ Bang Myung Soo and his ex-girlfriends sharing every detail about his past relationships as they gather at one spot.

Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han Show Couple Chemistry During ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’ Script Reading

The script reading, which took place in the middle of March at the CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong, was attended by Song Ji Hyo, Byun Yo Han as well as Lee Yoon Ji (Jang Hwa Young), Jang Ji Eun (Na Ji Ah) and Ryu Hwa Young (Ra Ra), who will be acting as Byun Yo Han’s ex-girlfriends, as well as Shin Dong Mi (Kim Soo Kyung) and Jo Jung Chi (Choi Ji Hoon), who will be acting as Soo Jin’s older sister and her husband.

Director Kwon Suk Jang and writer Lee Jin Mae and a number of staff members also attended.

On this day, Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han’s couple chemistry caught everyone’s attention. The affiliates who watched the script reading said, “Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han will become the ‘Friday-Saturday Couple’ through Ex-Girlfriend Club.”

Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han Show Couple Chemistry During ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’ Script Reading

Playing the character Kim Soo Jin, a movie producer who does whatever it takes to survive, Song Ji Hyo brightened up the atmosphere by perfectly acting out comical situations. 

Byun Yo Han, who will be returning to the small screen with a rom-com after Misaeng, expressed the charms of his character with his acting ability and ad-libs, signaling the appearance of a new ‘rom-com king.’ 

Lee Yoon Ji, Jang Ji Eun and Ryu Hwa Young caught attention by acting as his ex-girlfriends, each with different charms. Jo Jung Chi, who will be challenging himself with a drama for the first time, showed realistic couple acting with his on-screen wife Shin Dong Mi.

Meanwhile, Ex-Girlfriend Club will begin filming at the end of this month and will broadcast in May. The drama will air every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m. (KST)

Photo credit: tvN

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90001/song-ji-hyo-and-byun-yo-han-show-couple-chemistry-during-ex-girlfriend-club-script-reading

Guest Melvin Nanang

filming pic ?? #Songjihyo https://m.facebook.com/exgirlfriendclub/photos/a.956040454420441.1073741827.956037161087437/966804540010699/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

@mitzi06 I really really hope so. That drama had so much potential and stuck with it for jihyo and in hopes that it would get better. The teasers were great, and even the previews were good but the actual episodes....haha
anyway can't wait for this drama! The plot sounds hilarious and I really like a lot of the cast

Okay , by looking at the BTS photos , it makes me really want to watch it right now ! But , the drama is in May T_T is it confirm yet the release date ? Oh , and I can't wait for the teaser and the poster. I think this drama will be great ;)

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 36px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 48px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"First script reading for ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’https://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/first-script-reading-for-ex-girlfriend-club/

cr: The Drama Corner

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"SONG JI HYO & BYUN YO HAN HOLD FIRST SCRIPT READING WITH REST OF “EX-GIRLFRIEND CLUB” CASThttp://couch-kimchi.com/2015/03/25/song-ji-hyo-byun-yo-han-hold-first-script-reading-with-rest-of-ex-girlfriend-club-cast/

Cr: Couch Kimchi

Archived