[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

I haven't commented in a while but glad to see so much in this forum. Thanks everyone for all the photos, BTS vids, etc! We're almost there guys, one more week! 
according to the poster it looks like jihyo does have another love interest! YES, make him work for your love! haha ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ∞◆ 
구여친클럽

CCM0AlJVIAA4ek_.jpg  
◇∞ About drama ∞◆  
Revised romanization: Gooyeochinkeulreob
    Hangul: 구여친클럽
    Director: Kwon Seok-Jang ( Miss Korea )
    Writer: Lee Jin-Mae ( I am Sam )
    Network: tvN
    Episodes:
    Release Date: May, 2015 --
    Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:30
    Language: Korean
Follows : Super Daddy Yeol

◇∞ Plot  ∞◆
E
x-Girlfriend Club is about Bang Myung Soo (Misaeng's Byun Yo Han), a webtoon artist
 who writes a webtoon about his four exes. When his webtoon gets picked up for a movie adaptation, 
he has to work with  producer Kim Soo Jin (Song Ji Hyo). Bang Myung Soo winds up in trouble
 when all four of his ex-girlfriends show up in one place.

◇∞ Cast ∞◆
image-5DC3_54F950C3.jpg

Byun Yo Han (Misaeng) As Bang Myung Soo
A webtoon artist who is either clueless or brazen enough 
to create a series detailing all of his past relationships.

image-5E93_54F951BB.jpg
Song Ji Hyo as Kim Soo Jin
A producer at a failing movie production house, who gets the assignment 
to adapt popular webtoon into a movie. She’s horrified to discover
 that the creator is her ex-boyfriend, and that she’s one of the girlfriends 
portrayed in the webtoon.

image-3482_550CE42B.jpg
Lee Yoon Ji as Jang Hwa Young
Another of Mung Soo ex-girlfriends She’s a highly successful woman 
who works at an investment firm and has top-notch
 qualifications in the corporate world. 
But contrary to her perfect-on-paper appearance, 
she’s actually a bit bumbling. 
She’s someone who goes after what she wants, without hesitation. 

image-3B7D_550CE42B.jpg
Jang Ji Eun as Na JI-A
Byun Yo-han’s first love noona. She ended up marrying a wealthy man 
and divorcing him, but remained as cool and aloof about it as ever.

image-25A3_550CE42B.jpg

Ryu Hwa Young as Ra Ra
Another ex: Her character is a third-rate actress who’s dumb as a post.

Credit : asianwiki / Dramabeans

Oh. It seems our previous posts were gone. So should we start again? 9_9

My chingu from another thread told me that the old conversations will migrate to our new home later same with here.....

thank you for the updates..

@mary-ann There's been a notice on regarding the "migration" for around a week now. Most of us have already pannicked and asked all the possible - and impossible - questions. :D I'm not in the mood to look for the old thread on this topic - if it is available, but here is a thread on the issue. It's not complete, but it might offer some help to those "lost in migration".

PS: I'm sure if you look around soompi you'll find more info on this topic.

PS2: I'm eagerly waiting for the permanent thread. I've just become a newbie. :'(

Guest flanrabin

My chingu from another thread told me that the old conversations will migrate to our new home later same with here.....

thank you for the updates..

​hope we can see our new home soon...

can't wait for premier.. so many refreshing upcoming drama to watch.. ;)

is this only temporary which we will back to our home or this is our new permanent home?

​Soompi staff have been trying their best to let everyone know about the migration and some members tried the spread the word too but it seems to be to no avail sometimes. Anyway, the forums will move to a new platform and they will transfer all the data from 2005 to the new home which is a HUGE amount and the operation will take about a week. Meanwhile, we'll be using this temporary site and the new posts we make here will be integrated into the old threads on the new platform so nothing will be lost. Till then we need to be a little patient :)

​Soompi staff have been trying their best to let everyone know about the migration and some members tried the spread the word too but it seems to be to no avail sometimes. Anyway, the forums will move to a new platform and they will transfer all the data from 2005 to the new home which is a HUGE amount and the operation will take about a week. Meanwhile, we'll be using this temporary site and the new posts we make here will be integrated into the old threads on the new platform so nothing will be lost. Till then we need to be a little patient :)

​ohh!! got it now. thanks :)

Archived