[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

I still like this drama a lot. This is the only drama that I am looking forward to seeing the next episode. I have definitely developed a softer spot for MS as time passes, even though I disagree with some of his actions and he is totally not my kind of a guy. But the drama hooked me in on MS and SJ's story and wanting them to work it out this time around. I like them just like I liked CJW-AR couple in CSL. MS-SJ fighting!

MS - to me is way too passive in his character. But I find that's a good balance for SJ because she's more of the outspoken and ambitious type of woman. MS is kinda like Mr. Nice Guy which is why his ex-gf's are currently walking all over him. Both SJ and MS have a lot to work on in order to get into a good place in their relationship.

I'm not going to compare dramas since my love for drama is all over the map. I have loved my fair share of crap dramas low rated dramas just for the characters and the actors playing them trying hard to keep them afloat. I love them on my own accord and am glad that I watched them. I feel the same way too about this one. Up against 3M and Produce-sa, it's tough to compete. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mywebfoot

TvN confirmed #ExGirlfriendClub will end w/ 12 es. Oh My Ghostess (Jo Jung Suk/Park Bo Young) will take over that timeslot starting 3 July.

​What? Just 12? Sad, but sort of glad too. I was wondering if they could sustain the storyline for 16 eps. At 12, I have more hopes that they will be able to keep up the quality and zippiness, especially now that they are in live-shoot mode. Thankfully that means poor SJH especially doesn't have to look like a zombie as she films RM and XGFC. 

Meanwhile, some google fu has netted the name of the artist who sings the Rose of Sharon song - https://www.facebook.com/leesnowchild

Crossing my fingers that we get the actual OST soon. It's too adorable. 

Both ugh and yeah. I have less hope of getting the right resolution for the exes but should be good for the OTP I hope. I really hope TVN still releases a lot of the instrumental soundtrack.

TvN confirmed #ExGirlfriendClub will end w/ 12 es. Oh My Ghostess (Jo Jung Suk/Park Bo Young) will take over that timeslot starting 3 July.

​What? Just 12? Sad, but sort of glad too. I was wondering if they could sustain the storyline for 16 eps. At 12, I have more hopes that they will be able to keep up the quality and zippiness, especially now that they are in live-shoot mode. Thankfully that means poor SJH especially doesn't have to look like a zombie as she films RM and XGFC. 

Meanwhile, some google fu has netted the name of the artist who sings the Rose of Sharon song - https://www.facebook.com/leesnowchild

Crossing my fingers that we get the actual OST soon. It's too adorable. 

​yeah!! sad but glad too. since the two is already together, I think 12 episode is enough to keep up the quality of story line. yeah, no more zombie jihyo on RM :)

omg!! that girl is from Kpop Star season 4

What why? Ex-girlfriend Club is ending with 12 episodes?? I’m so sad!! I hope it helps with the storyline and maybe even Actress Lee Yoonji’s pregnancy.

But I want more of Byun Yo Han. He’s so good and I really love him here.

I noticed that the next drama is starting on 3rd July. But if EGC is ending with 12 eps, the final episode with be on 13 June. Then there will be 2 weeks to the next drama. What’s gonna happen during that 2 weeks? 

What why? Ex-girlfriend Club is ending with 12 episodes?? I’m so sad!! I hope it helps with the storyline and maybe even Actress Lee Yoonji’s pregnancy.

But I want more of Byun Yo Han. He’s so good and I really love him here.

I noticed that the next drama is starting on 3rd July. But if EGC is ending with 12 eps, the final episode with be on 13 June. Then there will be 2 weeks to the next drama. What’s gonna happen during that 2 weeks? 

​maybe there will be like special (BTS, interview)

I am beginning not to like tvn. This is the second time in less than half a year that they cut a drama (other being surplus princess) and look how that story turned out. Isn't this drama airing overseas already? How irresponsible. I am disappointed...

@sleepingblossom : OH! That would be great! It will be the best way to say goodbye to the drama that suddenly got cut short :( 

I think because Oh My Ghostress is not ready for boardcast, and suddenly EGC is ending earlier, Tvn would need to find some programs to fill the gaps. But for two week (four hours), I'm curious and excited to what tvn will show us! 

TV: EX GIRLFRIEND CLUB to end early at 16 -> 12 episodes

2015060210540308997_1_99_20150602112307.

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' to end early from 16->12 episodes... last episode on the 13th

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+564, -34] Wow, are they crazy ㅋㅋㅋ end early? Please tell me this is a lie ㅠ

2. [+484, -28] I'm enjoying the drama but they're ending it early...?

3. [+374, -30] Nooo, don't end it early ㅠㅠ

4. [+315, -72] I mean it is a cable drama but 0.7% in viewer ratings is pretty bad.

5. [+267, -101] The viewer ratings are in the shits so they're ending it early ㅋㅋㅋ good

6. [+66, -14] They need to change the way viewer ratings are recorded ㅠㅠ So many shows I've been watching randomly being taken off air because of viewer ratings ㅠㅠ

7. [+55, -11] Song Ji Hyo really needs to sit down and think over her acting. I like her on 'Running Man' but her acting has been the same since 'Goong'. You can barely tell her characters apart.

8. [+63, -26] Byun Yohan's acting has reached his limits and Song Ji Hyo's character is too obvious. Bright and outgoing. Can't believe such a good plot was directed and written in such a boring way.. what a shame. I'm glad this drama's being ended early, it'd be a waste of money otherwise.

9. [+44, -12] Song Ji Hyo's dramas have never done well viewer ratings-wise. She needs to pick better work.

10. [+43, -13] Byun Yohan was fine but Song Ji Hyo was not lead material. She's like Kang Sora and Yoo Yeon Suk in that they all lucked out with a drama that managed to be a hit. Song Ji Hyo should make sure that her next project helps her shine instead of taking up any lead role that's thrown at her.

Credit netizenbuzz

-------------

My only explanation for this is: Koreans: All of you don't know choose their programs wisely.

Guest raeara

Seriously....i really dissapointed...this drama too good...just rating didnt up....and now they just cut episode from 16 to 12...i really sad...this maybe because of rating or because one of the actress pregnant???hermmm

Guest Lina97

honestly how can tvn do this ! like this was the only drama that i enjoyed watching ! seriously i dont understand ! Song ji hyo and byun yo hans acting was on point and thier chemisrty was so good ! Im actually so upset !

Guest KDIK

I'm honestly disappointed that they're cutting it short, could've at least ended it on 14 episode. Things are definitely going to be rushed now, with only 4 episodes left to resolve everything. If I look at the brighter side of things then they can end it whilst still being consistent. I have mixed emotions right now ....  

Guest MariaG

TV: EX GIRLFRIEND CLUB to end early at 16 -> 12 episodes

2015060210540308997_1_99_20150602112307.

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' to end early from 16->12 episodes... last episode on the 13th

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+564, -34] Wow, are they crazy ㅋㅋㅋ end early? Please tell me this is a lie ㅠ

2. [+484, -28] I'm enjoying the drama but they're ending it early...?

3. [+374, -30] Nooo, don't end it early ㅠㅠ

4. [+315, -72] I mean it is a cable drama but 0.7% in viewer ratings is pretty bad.

5. [+267, -101] The viewer ratings are in the shits so they're ending it early ㅋㅋㅋ good

6. [+66, -14] They need to change the way viewer ratings are recorded ㅠㅠ So many shows I've been watching randomly being taken off air because of viewer ratings ㅠㅠ

7. [+55, -11] Song Ji Hyo really needs to sit down and think over her acting. I like her on 'Running Man' but her acting has been the same since 'Goong'. You can barely tell her characters apart.

8. [+63, -26] Byun Yohan's acting has reached his limits and Song Ji Hyo's character is too obvious. Bright and outgoing. Can't believe such a good plot was directed and written in such a boring way.. what a shame. I'm glad this drama's being ended early, it'd be a waste of money otherwise.

9. [+44, -12] Song Ji Hyo's dramas have never done well viewer ratings-wise. She needs to pick better work.

10. [+43, -13] Byun Yohan was fine but Song Ji Hyo was not lead material. She's like Kang Sora and Yoo Yeon Suk in that they all lucked out with a drama that managed to be a hit. Song Ji Hyo should make sure that her next project helps her shine instead of taking up any lead role that's thrown at her.

Credit netizenbuzz

-------------

My only explanation for this is: Koreans: All of you don't know choose their programs wisely.

WTH!!! How dare they blame Jihyo? [哼]

Song Ji Hyo was not lead material??????

She has amply demonstrated in this drama that her performance has improved. Jihyo not only has been highlighted in comic parts, also in the dramatic part ... from the beginning she has been completely immersed in her character showing in a natural way the different emotions that lives her character. [怒骂]

Also, the drama is really good ... How can they say that Jihyo should choose better work??? [吐]

Guest lilypad246

I'm really sad that Ex-Girlfriend Club is ending early. I thought it was a well thought out and interesting look at romance. But I think the cut might not be such a bad thing. The leads are already together, and, in any other drama, their relationship wouldn't have progressed this far. Hopefully, we can skip the obligatory angst over misunderstandings and separation, and see SJ and MS honestly attempt to work through their issues. I trust the writers and actors to end this drama in a memorable way. Fighting!

Archived