한번도 잊혀지지 않던 기억

Han-beon-do it-hyeo-ji-ji anh-deon gi-eok

언젠가 너 역시 알겠지 할 수 없던 말

Eon-jen-ga neo yeok-shi al-gett-ji hal su eobs-deon mal

이젠 내게 멀리 떠난 그 따스한 그 웃음도

I-jen nae-ge meol-li ddeo-nan geu dda-seu-han geu us-eum-do

이젠 내가 볼 수 없는 그 따스한 그 하늘도

I-jen nae-ga bol su eobs-neun geu dda-seu-han geu ha-neul-do

What is real..What is real..What is real..

What is real

Translation

What is real
The place where I stand now
What once was dreamed, now never remembered

Tell me that it is not cold inside
Eventually everyone would leave

Someday, you also know that it couldn’t be the end
Now I go away, that warmth, that smile

Remember the day we spent together?
That was once forgotten memories

Someday, you also know that it couldn’t be the end
Now I go away, that warmth, that smile
Now I can’t no longer see that warmth, that sky

What is real..What is real..What is real..
What is real

Hangeul: lyricsmoon.com

Translation: Princess.of.Tea

this song seriously sad....Tq for shared​

​omg!! i've been looking for this song! thank u so much! love u.

Guest raeara

tumblr_np6y1lGzsZ1tifn20o1_r1_1280.jpg

omg! this. my heart!!

Wahhhh....my heart too....really hapoy...long wait for a kiss scene....and now it started to lovey dovey....

The contrasts between the two memory montages at the end of the episodes. In ep 7, we see Myeung Soo start by remembering all the times he waited for her and it ends with him remembering all the times she hinted to him that she has feelings for him too. At the end of ep 8, Soojin starts with the greatest peck on cheek ever but can't shake off the Ji Ah mentions till the last thing that remains is her brother in law's words.

The episode got a little clunky from the sister running into the trio to the accident. But the rest of it was so daebak.

Goes back to screaming into her pillow out of joy.

Haha, @stucked , I loved that scene from Episode 7 as well.  I wonder what you'll pick from Episode 8 . . . I hope it's that scene where Soo Jin starts talking cute over the phone and then tries to take it back when Myeong Soo asks her to repeat what she said.  So daebak!

And another one for ep 7.

You know, I mean, you thought that you were Friendzoned..

BUT!

Then you found out that it's not really the case..

Then you are somewhat dumped (again!) because you're not aware of it? And here you thought that guys are only the dense ones. Bummer.

tumblr_np7b2njik91tp766bo1_400.giftumblr_np7b2njik91tp766bo2_400.giftumblr_np7b2njik91tp766bo3_400.giftumblr_np7b2njik91tp766bo4_400.giftumblr_np7b2njik91tp766bo5_400.gif

cr. Stuckeddd

Guest mywebfoot

Wait, wait why is anyone sad about that Ep 9 kiss? It's the kdrama classic isn't it? It's the angry/passionate I'll-show-you-with-actions-not-with-words kiss? Gave me shivers up and down my spine. Myung Soo has hit breaking point and he's done being polite, chaste and patient while waiting for Soo Jin to come around, no? That's fantastic!

Ep 7 was his (very poignant) realization that he has loved her for a long time, and that if he wants her, he's going to have to be more assertive about it. I cheered for him each time he was straightforward with her, despite the utter panic in his eyes. He started with a bang, (literally, LOL!) and he didn't stop gently and persistently pursuing her. He asked her out for a movie, for a date, for dinner and he didn't let her "I'm busy" stop him either. He's determined to insert himself into her life, and even when she told him that she has to postpone her confession until she's over her hurt, he's not going to step back just because he knew he hurt her before. Distance is no cure for her pain, it's some sweet, cuddly loving. Oooh, when they did some mock fighting during their camera date and they both ended up in that hyper awareness of each other... *swoony giggles* I LOIKE! And gah, that cheek kiss was the best kdrama kiss I've seen in a long while. I've always felt that more lip-action and tonsil tangoing is not equal to more passion, but now I can point to that cheek kiss as an example of that. I loved the way you could see his years of yearning in his tiny hesitation before he leaned forward to give her the kiss that was bubbling inside of him the whole day they were together.

What I loved about their date was how obvious it was they were 'translating' their regular best friend relationship into a romantic one. Step, by step, giggle by giggle, we get to witness two friends take that last step into an adult relationship and it's really as nervously sweet and anxiously anticipatory as we would expect, when two friends discover just how much they want each other. Sigh. I like, so much.  

BUT He's trying so hard to woo her, but now the cast of clowns known as his ex-girlfriends have gone from silly but sympathetic to just plain malicious. Urgh, selfish much? What's this "If I can't have him, he's not allowed to be happy" attitude? Vain, shallow and mean!!! Hwa Young has gone from obsessed to possessed! Only Rara seems to have stopped short of utter b****iness. JiAh - I liked her, and kinda still like her character, so I blame the writers for making her act out of character. 

Just like JG. Why is he so enamored of SJ anyway? I liked him much more when he was the detached and cynical observer. Now he's just a misogynous idiot, bordering on committing sexual harassment at the work place.  Whyyyy.

Overall, Ep 7 was a tad slow for me, although I understand and appreciate that we had to see Myung Soo's journey too. Ep 8 was feels feels feels the whole way and I loved it. Every second was worth watching!

I'm a bit confused here. Has Myungsoo watched Ji Ah's video? If he hasn't, that could be a problem. If he has, that's a problem also since he hasn't deleted it. 

Ji Ah may be annoying, but her feelings in that video are real and I kinda feel bad for her, in a way. Marrying someone else when she loves another person bears such a weight, and it's not a simple case. 

Guest mywebfoot

I'm a bit confused here. Has Myungsoo watched Ji Ah's video? If he hasn't, that could be a problem. If he has, that's a problem also since he hasn't deleted it. 

​I don't think so. He only said that it was 'an old camera'. The way he said it sounded nervous to me, so I think it's a gift from Ji Ah. I agee it's a problem if he had seen it and had not deleted it, but it is also possible that he truly did forget about it being there. I am certain that if he knew or remembered it there, he wouldn't have given it to Soo Jin. 

Not sure why you say it's a problem if he hasn't watched Ji Ah's video.

Not sure why you say it's a problem if he hasn't watched Ji Ah's video.

​Since all this time, he thought she had abandoned him coldly. Watching the video could make him think twice. But I hope it doesn't get to that point. Ji Ah and Myungsoo's case are far from over (when I thought they had in ep 7), this episode had just deepened it even more.

I loved the scene when myungso wanted soojin to express her feelings and she tried shyly to avoid him and said adjussi, that was soooo cute, my heart was going to explode.  I know i have said i before, but all the romantic moments between myungso and soojin is sooo heartwarming.

It was soo funny to see that roommate and at the same time irritating to see that roommate ruin the moment for them. This drama is a MUST watch, especially if you stopped believing in love, because after watching it, I began to believe and hope for it too. I think every girl dreams of a romance like the one soojin and myungso have. I know I do.

Guest farstrep

I appreciate the writer's exploration of the concept of moving on through the leads and the exes in this drama. What exactly does it mean to move on? Is it possible for one to truly move on? The concept seems simple in its execution, but why does it look so difficult in this drama? How does each individual's feelings, experiences and memories come into play? Does and can time heal the past

The characters have all made some progress in their lives, but have they really, on an emotional level, with regards to MS that is? Or have they merely been suppressing their memories of MS all this while? After all, "out of sight, out of mind". But suppression does not equate to moving on.

Is it enough for the party directly involved in the issue to move on, or does it require a collective conscious effort, including outsiders who are not directly involved? How does one handle the potential fallout when his past comes knocking on his door? 

SJ, who is an outsider to MS's past relationships with the exes, can't help but feel affected when she watched JA's video. That, together with JA wearing the Kara t-shirt etc, left her feeling insecure and confused about MS's true feelings.

How does one make peace with his past and move forward in his life?

jiEBgdW.png

Archived