• Created
  • Last Reply

Today is the day

YIPPPPIIIIIIIE~

but i cant watch it live since i have an assignment *sigh*

but i will watch it tomorrow or maybe tomorrow or other tomorrow *sigh*

MYUNG SOO SOOJIN HWAITING !!!!

Finally Friday has come ^^

It's the only drama I'm looking forward to watching surprisingly, and a few days before I finally watched all episodes of Misaeng :P  

Btw does anyone know how we can get the forum title from "upcoming drama" to "current"? 

Debating on whether to start this drama. How is it so far? Is it mainly rom com or are there sad stuff mixed in too?

​you should definitely give it a shot, it's a really really good drama, with sooooooo much romance. because there is so much romance when one guy meets several of his exes at the same time, we see the complicated relationship between him and kim sojin a girl whom he once and still cares for dearly face, their relationship is a bit complicated, tooo close to be just considered friends and at the same time not quite lovers, that's were the misunderstanding from the past unfold in the present when they meet each other again. ofcourse when you are dealing with past relationship there will always be some sad moment, but witthout those sad moments the drama would not be a drama, overall the story is quite funny and refreshing with sooo much romance and chemistry between the leads.

Looks like I wasn't clear with my previous message :P

I meant that the Lioness and her Fiance might be perfect together since he is used to getting along with difficult personality like Jo Geum.

But I like the Fiance and Soo Jin Pairing too :wub: Song Ji Hyo looks good with everybody :phew:

Its FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Guest raeara

I think someone mentioned about how if 3 guys liking Soojin. However this BTS pictures have these 4 together. Lol. Jihyo really looks good with anyone :wub:

CGJgx3bU0AEIznS.jpg

you are not the only one who feels like this, I can't wait either, i'm counting the days till friday, as for it's popularity in korea I couldn't care any less, because it's popular in many other countries and well received overseas. Seems like we fans from Europe have a different taste from Korean when it comes to drama ;)

Hahhhahahah.....no wonder...she has a great chemistry with anybody....thats why i love her....

How cute is that pic...the guys have the same slipper while Soojin/Jihyo have a red onw. Wow..it'll be interesting if the table turn. Instead of MS having to deal with his exes, SJ should have the chance to be the center of attention of the 3 guys....

Guest yawnisa

Just want to point out something, in the past picture that has SJ and MS pose together with lee sung min, the guy who pass by behind SJ, isn't it hwa young fiance? Does that means something?

Just want to point out something, in the past picture that has SJ and MS pose together with lee sung min, the guy who pass by behind SJ, isn't it hwa young fiance? Does that means something?

​Hmm, I think it was Hwa Young's fiancee too, but for me that picture was not show-related. I actually think its a BTS photo but used for the show instead. 

Guest yawnisa

Ah, i see. I Feel relieved if that's tge case. as much as i love SJH chemistry with the guys, i think the show will be too makjang if a good character like hwa young fiance suddenly have a crush on SJ. 

I think someone mentioned about how if 3 guys liking Soojin. However this BTS pictures have these 4 together. Lol. Jihyo really looks good with anyone :wub:

CGJgx3bU0AEIznS.jpg

​hahahahahahahahahaha Song Ji Hyo is such a men killer, i just love this actress..........seems like our sojin is a little player

Ah, i see. I Feel relieved if that's tge case. as much as i love SJH chemistry with the guys, i think the show will be too makjang if a good character like hwa young fiance suddenly have a crush on SJ. 

​That could happen if he discovers all the lies hwa young has said, and if he discovers it he may get closer to SJ they already seem to get along just fine. who knows, I for one wouldn't surprised

Guest KDIK

Friday.

Finally!

Hahaha!

Hello guys! :D

Oh yeah, any kind soul here who knows the streaming link for TVN laturz?

Please pm me. Hehe. Thanks much! *kissyface*

​Me too ! Or a link to a site that uploads the latest episode like a hour or so after it airs. (I remember there was a site I used for Emergency Couple but completely forgot it  lol.)

- PM me if you do pretty please with cherries on top xo

Guest oist

Me too me too!!!! well atleast i want a link if you have one aaaaand so excited for the next episode. i want to see Myung Soo finally mad. I mean he's been tolerating so much craziness already... not that i havent enjoyed the girls' antics. Lol :)

Archived