Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raeara

[어제TV]‘구여친클럽’ 송지효 ‘연기호평’ 박수 나오는 이유
조회수 : 5742015-05-17 08:05:51

‘구여친클럽’ 송지효가 자연스러운 연기로 호평받고 있다.

5월 16일 방송된 tvN 금토드라마 ‘구여친클럽’ 4회(극본 이진매/연출 권석장)에서는 김수진(송지효 분)이 방명수(변요한 분)와 가짜 연애를 시작했다.

이날 김수진은 장화영(이윤지 분)의 약점을 잡아 그를 무릎 꿇리는 데 성공했다. 장화영이 약혼자와 결혼을 앞뒀고 방명수와의 과거를 숨기려 한다는 점을 빌미로 협박해 영화 제작을 밀어붙인 것. 장화영은 김수진이 입을 다물어주는 조건으로 방명수의 웹툰 ‘구여친클럽’ 영화화를 승낙했다.

201505170623383110_1.jpg

이렇게 영화 제작에 박차가 가해지나 싶을 때 새로운 변수가 등장해 차질을 빚었다. 장화영 약혼자의 절친으로 장화영 과거를 의심하던 조건(도상우 분)이 그들 주변을 맴돈 것. 

장화영은 조건이 행여나 방명수와의 과거를 눈치챌까봐 방명수의 연인은 김수진이라고 거짓말을 했다. 영화 제작이 절실하던 김수진도 그 거짓말에 장단을 맞췄다. 방명수는 기막혀 하면서도 두 여자의 등쌀에 못 이겨 가짜 연인 행세를 시작했다. 우연히 네 사람의 소동극을 지켜보게 된 나지아(장지은 분) 라라(류화영 분)가 비웃었지만 김수진은 이를 악물고 참았다.

‘구여친클럽’ 4회가 끝나자 이날 방송에 대한 시청자들의 호평이 줄을 이었다. 사람들은 입을 모아서 쫄깃해진 드라마 스토리에 호감을 표했고 김수진 역할의 송지효, 방명수 역할의 변요한, 장화영 역할의 이윤지 연기를 호평했다. 특히 송지효가 선보이는 사랑스러운 ‘흔녀’ 김수진에게 주목하며 송지효의 제 옷 입은 듯 자연스런 연기에 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다.

실상 송지효가 현재 드라마에서 선보이는 흔녀 연기는 소화해내기가 결코 쉽지만은 않다. 흔녀가 극중 스펙 좋은 다른 ‘훈녀’ 여주인공들보다 돋보이면 작품이 산으로 가기 때문에, 과하지 않은 모습으로 작품에 녹아들어야 한다. 그러면서도 로맨틱 코미디란 장르에 충실하게 여주인공의 사랑스러운 매력을 계속 어필해야 한다. 미묘한 경계를 지키는 일이 중요한 것.

이렇듯 평범하지만 결코 평범하진 않아야 하는 ‘흔녀 캐릭터’는 배우가 자칫 연기 방향을 잘못 잡으면 오해를 사거나 혹평을 받는다. 여주인공이 다른 여성 캐릭터들에게 밀린다거나 로맨틱코미디의 주인공치곤 매력이 없다거나 하는 비아냥거림을 듣게 된다. 

하지만 ‘구여친클럽’ 송지효에 대해서는 이런 질타가 나오지 않고 있다. 오히려 그의 연기에 대한 호평이 쏟아진다. 송지효를 향한 박수가 나오는 이유는 여기에 있다. (사진=tvN ‘구여친클럽’ 4회 캡처) 

[뉴스엔 박지련 기자]

박지련 pjr@

기사제보 및 보도자료

newsen@newsen.com

copyrightⓒ뉴스엔미디어

무단전재 & 재배포 금지

GOOD COMMENT ABOUT EX GIRLFRIEND CLUB AND SONG JI HYO ACTING FROM NEWSEN...

Is there any description about Jo Gun ? Because i found his character is still vague in my eyes :|

Does he have a crush over Soojin or he is just a typical second lead male who will get wasted soon ? :|

Guest raeara

tumblr_nohwgxYg7K1rbk489o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nohwgxYg7K1rbk489o2_540.jpg

<Ex Girlfriend Club> The reason that Song Ji Hyo receives good comments by her natural acting
original news cr. newsen

**please share with credit 
chinese translation by Audrey via Song Ji Hyo Baidu Bar
english translation by me 

In the episode 4 of tvN Drama <Ex Girlfriend Club> which broadcast on 16th May, Kim Soo-jin (Song Ji Hyo) and Bang Myeong-soo (Byun Yo Han) started a fake love relationship. 

Kim Soo-jin found out the weakness of Jang Hwa-young and made her give in successfully. Soo-jin found out that Hwa-young and her fiancé are going to marry soon and Hwa-young wanted to cover up the past of Byun Myeong-soo and her. Soo-jin threatened to dispose the same and asked Hwa-young to help pushing forward the movie production. Hwa-young asked Soo-jin to keep her secret tight and promised she would ask Jo Geon to be in charge of the project of turning Myeong-soo’s webtoon <Ex Girlfriend Club> into a movie. 

New variables appeared in the process of pushing forward the movie production. As the best friend of Hwa-young’s fiancé, Jo Geon (Do Sang Woo) suspected Hwa-young’s past and kept snooping around. 

Jang Hwa-young thought that Jo Geon might figure out her past with Myeong-soo, so she lied that Soo-jin was Myeong-soo’s lover. Soo-jin who tried hard to make the movie project work out complied with the lie. Bang Myeong-soo was angry but he could not bear the torture from two women so he gave in and pretended to be Soo-jin’s lover. Teased by Ji-ah and La-la who unintentionally discovered this absurd situation, Soo-jin grinded her teeth and yet put up with it. 

After the broadcast of episode 4 of <Ex Girlfriend Club>, audiences sent good comments about it. Besides favouring the subtle drama plot, they also gave good comments to the acting of Song Ji Hyo (role: Kim Soo-jin), Byun Yo Han (role: Bang Myeong-soo) and Lee Yoon Ji (role: Jang Hwa-young). Especially Song Ji Hyo brought up people’s attention by successfully showing the appearance of an “ordinary woman” (female with a common face) Kim Soo-jin, people also praised her smooth and natural acting.

In fact it is not easy to act out the appearance of an ordinary woman in the current drama. If the character of the ordinary woman overshadows the other ‘warm’ female characters, it will compromise the drama. It requires the actress not to overact and be able to fit in naturally. Therefore in terms of romantic comedy, the drama will be able to attract the audiences gradually with the lovable charisma of the leading female character. The most important thing is to keep in balance.    

An ‘ordinary woman’ character which appears to be common but at the same time with uncommon aspects like this, if the actress acts slightly off the track, it will cause the audiences misunderstand and comment badly. In terms of romantic comedy, if the leading female character is overshadowed by the other female characters, sarcasm like “no charisma at all” might be given. But for Song Ji Hyo in <Ex Girlfriend Club>, none of those criticisms is received. On the contrary, there are many good comments about her acting. This is the reason why Song Ji Hyo is applauded.

song ji hyo exgirlclub ex girlfriend club eng trans article

tumblr_nohwgxYg7K1rbk489o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nohwgxYg7K1rbk489o2_540.jpg

<Ex Girlfriend Club> The reason that Song Ji Hyo receives good comments by her natural acting
original news cr. newsen

**please share with credit 
chinese translation by Audrey via Song Ji Hyo Baidu Bar
english translation by me 

In the episode 4 of tvN Drama <Ex Girlfriend Club> which broadcast on 16th May, Kim Soo-jin (Song Ji Hyo) and Bang Myeong-soo (Byun Yo Han) started a fake love relationship. 

Kim Soo-jin found out the weakness of Jang Hwa-young and made her give in successfully. Soo-jin found out that Hwa-young and her fiancé are going to marry soon and Hwa-young wanted to cover up the past of Byun Myeong-soo and her. Soo-jin threatened to dispose the same and asked Hwa-young to help pushing forward the movie production. Hwa-young asked Soo-jin to keep her secret tight and promised she would ask Jo Geon to be in charge of the project of turning Myeong-soo’s webtoon <Ex Girlfriend Club> into a movie. 

New variables appeared in the process of pushing forward the movie production. As the best friend of Hwa-young’s fiancé, Jo Geon (Do Sang Woo) suspected Hwa-young’s past and kept snooping around. 

Jang Hwa-young thought that Jo Geon might figure out her past with Myeong-soo, so she lied that Soo-jin was Myeong-soo’s lover. Soo-jin who tried hard to make the movie project work out complied with the lie. Bang Myeong-soo was angry but he could not bear the torture from two women so he gave in and pretended to be Soo-jin’s lover. Teased by Ji-ah and La-la who unintentionally discovered this absurd situation, Soo-jin grinded her teeth and yet put up with it. 

After the broadcast of episode 4 of <Ex Girlfriend Club>, audiences sent good comments about it. Besides favouring the subtle drama plot, they also gave good comments to the acting of Song Ji Hyo (role: Kim Soo-jin), Byun Yo Han (role: Bang Myeong-soo) and Lee Yoon Ji (role: Jang Hwa-young). Especially Song Ji Hyo brought up people’s attention by successfully showing the appearance of an “ordinary woman” (female with a common face) Kim Soo-jin, people also praised her smooth and natural acting.

In fact it is not easy to act out the appearance of an ordinary woman in the current drama. If the character of the ordinary woman overshadows the other ‘warm’ female characters, it will compromise the drama. It requires the actress not to overact and be able to fit in naturally. Therefore in terms of romantic comedy, the drama will be able to attract the audiences gradually with the lovable charisma of the leading female character. The most important thing is to keep in balance.    

An ‘ordinary woman’ character which appears to be common but at the same time with uncommon aspects like this, if the actress acts slightly off the track, it will cause the audiences misunderstand and comment badly. In terms of romantic comedy, if the leading female character is overshadowed by the other female characters, sarcasm like “no charisma at all” might be given. But for Song Ji Hyo in <Ex Girlfriend Club>, none of those criticisms is received. On the contrary, there are many good comments about her acting. This is the reason why Song Ji Hyo is applauded.

song ji hyo

exgirlclub

ex girlfriend club

eng trans

article

​I totally agree with this, I loved kim sojins character from the beginning because of her natural acting and easily relate-able character. this is a classic romantic comedy that's timeless, with a fresh new twist added.

Guest raeara

@mary-ann....i really shocked the netizen praised song ji hyo acting...before this she got critized by netizens and talk bad about her acting...and now she improved a lot...and i think she suitable with drama rom com,...i hope after this drama finish...she got new project and acts with someone famous actors and younger than her,,,hehhehehe...and make her more popular than now...

Banila co Update - Cover 10Cr: Banila co

@mary-ann....i really shocked the netizen praised song ji hyo acting...before this she got critized by netizens and talk bad about her acting...and now she improved a lot...and i think she suitable with drama rom com,...i hope after this drama finish...she got new project and acts with someone famous actors and younger than her,,,hehhehehe...and make her more popular than now...

Banila co Update - Cover 10Cr: Banila co

​She is amazing, I love this actress and i'm a really really hard person to impress, but she still left a deep impression of her the very first time i saw her, there are soo many actors I want her to pair with and I want to see her in a melodrama and action movies too in the future.

something like in this commercial would be nice too:

Guest mywebfoot

Soo..... eps 3 and 4 watched. I find myself struggling to have an overall opinion, I am not sure why. My thoughts about the show are discordant. Maybe it's because the show also hasn't really said where it's going with the hijinks. Hijinks are cute, and high energy, but there must be a narrative and a goal, otherwise it just gets too wearisome. So far, the show is balancing out the hijinks with some nice quiet moments, like JiAh's vulnerable need for Myeong Soo, and then Ji Hyo's rain moment where she contemplates staying with the movie. Also, I find myself enjoying the camaraderie scenes way more than the competitive screeching and overdone facial expressions. The overdone scene was the first dinner meeting with Joo Goen. However, the final scene of Ep4, where they struggle to explain Myeong Soo's presence was also a bit overdone, but at least it was nail-biting fun. In all, I want to see the story move somewhere now, and not spin its wheels in the hide-the-relationships games.

The introduction of the Joo Goen character just added a lot to the show. Here's someone who's intelligent, and unencumbered by personal agendas, just watching these four ladies and MS negotiate their relationships. His character is almost like having the screenwriter him/herself present in the drama. His fascination is ours, and so his reaction will change a lot of how we understand these four ladies and the man who links them together. 

Of all the ex-gfs, (Soo Jin not included), I like JiAh best. I like her cool, amused way of talking, and I like that little turn in her voice when she tosses her own emotions off lightly. It's heart wrenching to see that she really, really wanted Myeong Soo to come in, but her pride wouldn't let her ask for it when he was clearly conflicted too. I think I'm a sucker for women with walls. 

HwaYoung - I had more hopes for her character, but they seem to be dashed in these two eps. She's just screechy and crazy, and nothing much else.

Rara - I am still holding out hope. She's ambitious and could be easily stereotyped as a vacuous starlet, but she seems to genuinely like all her unnies, and that makes her interesting. And she's funny. 

Soo Jin and Myeong Soo - how much do I adore that when they don't think about it, they fall into this protective, playful relationship with each other? Soo Jin's impatient but determined character is exactly what MS needs in his life. Not a mother exactly, but someone to steadfastly believe in him and cheer him on. It's apparent now that MS's big folly is not being a flirt, but as Ji Ah says - an unreasoning need to please everyone, probably coupled by a deep insecurity that leaves him unable to follow through. It's what gets him into trouble with all of his women - he loves women so much, he can't ever say no to them, ALL of them... until it comes time to step up the plate, and then his courage fails him. If this show stays honest like this, then I look forward to seeing their  version of what it takes to cure Myeong Soo of his need to please. 

Guest mywebfoot

And oh, btw: so far, I am still tickled pink everytime the "Rose of Sharon" song plays. It's so strange and discordantly perky that I always grin when I hear it.

And oh, btw: so far, I am still tickled pink everytime the "Rose of Sharon" song plays. It's so strange and discordantly perky that I always grin when I hear it.

​TOTALLY! 

Like you have this urge to sway your head from side to side. Then you just actually do it without meaning to.

And it's stuck on my head. I even hum it out of nowhere. It is strange. Hm. I can hear it even now. Hahaha! :D

Let's MEET the EXES. (>__________<)/

tumblr_nohrecSGfi1uukbkvo1_500.giftumblr_nohrecSGfi1uukbkvo2_500.giftumblr_nohrecSGfi1uukbkvo3_500.gif

And the EX-friend. 

tumblr_nog0jalOm01tz1belo3_400.gif

THAT. That is my oh-sh!t-i-was-just-friendzoned-and-I-didn't-even't-realize-it face. Kill the basturrrd! Kiiiiiillllllll!!!!! Harharhar!

cr. michyeo-sseo

Guest raeara

myung soo soo jin couple or joo geon soo jin couple...arrr...but i find table about character....director and soo jin is one side love...rara and roomate myung soo one side love....but now i prefer joo geon and soo jin...

​ooh~ so it's an ost ,, :)) thnx I'll wait for it

​Hey! You know that "The Rose of Sharon has bloomed" song we're all going crazy about? 

It's actually a game. Hahaha! So it's probably not an OST. Here are some clips and that even SUJU played it.

Imma put it on spoiler. :D

Moo goong hwa kkotchi pi eott seub ni da.

Archived