[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

As much I as I agree that Myeong Soo had the complete right to like and date whom ever he wanted, I wish Soo Jin had covered up by saying that she lied about them dating just to get the GFs to agree to let them make the movie. :huh:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@meh2222 & @raeara Please read and follow the soompi rules. In the meanwhile, please delete the links for dramas, as they are considered illegal and could affect the whole thread. PS: You can always post links to legal websites - that have licences for the drama - dramafever and Viki are two examples of that. As @fieza1871 mentioned, you can always PM the "uncertain" ones.

PS: Don't forget to read the soompi rules! ;) 

​sorry, i didn't know. thank you for pointing this out. :)

Omo omoooo this episode is good! Writer nim finally make a progress! Yey! More soo jin and myung soo love scene. The preview for next ep is daaaaeeebbbaaakk. It is quite different from yt vid. 

Have a question. Why myung soo still like the cat? Why why? 

Go go lion! U are the best! Make myung soo fall in love with soo jin pleaseee. 

it's just that the guy rival appears in this episode. :) and in the next ep, soo jin and myung seo are forced to act as if they are dating. :) :) i am hyped of what would develop from all of these! :)

oh yeah! sharing one room. that would be a little awkward for them. i am so looking forward to how are they going to interact then. :) 

haha! i have no idea too how to make a spoiler. i am still a legit noob. 

I even can get excited for raw right now...I gonna wait until midnight (my side of the word) to watch ep 4 raw. The wait probably gonna make me so crazy

​haha me toooo. i feel the same way. oh what am i gonna do while subs are still not out. that's why im just loitering here for updates and all. coz im gonna need to suppress my anticipation for ep 4 and ep 5. ..... in fact i kept on repeating the preview for ep 5 because i do not know what to do while waiting for the subs... lolll

@fieza1871- I just watched the raw on Viki !

The casting is FABULOUS !

Cannot wait for the subs

the male rival is finally spiced up the story and the pace has picked up

If only the music arranger will put appropriate bg score for the episodes, I will be happy !

@fieza1871- I just watched the raw on Viki !

The casting is FABULOUS !

Cannot wait for the subs

the male rival is finally spiced up the story and the pace has picked up

If only the music arranger will put appropriate bg score for the episodes, I will be happy !

​oh! does the rival shows his likeness to soo jin in this ep?

Yep yep yep. They gonna share 1 room! Ihiyyyy

A few screencaps for next ep. Quite diff with the yt vid. #why the pic r there? Not in the end of my post? 

Wait. How to make spoiler now? 

​just press the eye icon before you type what do you want to put in the spoiler. :)

Guest KDIK

Patiently waiting for the full episode to come out. The youtube preview is always shorter than the one they show at the end of each episode.

Archived