[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raeara

tumblr_nobxr2ZKah1tz1belo4_540.jpg

arrrr....so sweet...i smile when see this scene..btw why myung soo remember this scene and said kim soo jin and he smile,,,,thats mean he likes her or whats???

Guest raeara

5 Hot Korean drama trends of 2015

by Jennifer Gabriel on Mon, May 11, 2015

trends_cover.png
 38 Comments  45484 Shares

The hottest Korean drama trends of 2014 brought us everything from noona romances like Secret Love Affair to divorce dramas like Emergency Couple to crime action thrillers like You're All Surrounded. This year Korean dramas are doing things a little differently, so here are 5 hot Korean drama trends of 2015!

1. Personality Disorders

4496_KillMeHealMe_Nowplay_Small_1_YvO831   4601_HydeJekyllAndI_Nowplay_Small.jpg

Kill Me, Heal Me went head to head with Hyde, Jekyll and I, but did Ji Sung's seven different personalities manage to beat Hyun Bin's two different ones? And which personality did you love the most?

2. Out-of-wedlock Pregnancy

4626_HeardItThroughTheGrapevine_Nowplay_   4648_FoolsLove_Nowplay_Small.jpg

Heard It Through The Grapevine and Fool's Love both took on the issue of pregnancy outside of wedlock, but as far as Korean dramas go, they couldn't have been any more different! The former is dark and dangerous, produced by the same team as Secret Love Affair, and the latter is heartwarming and happy. So, take your pick! It's totally okay to take two, too.

3. High School Bullying

Angry_Mom-cp.jpg   4689_School2015_Nowplay_Small.jpg   

Both Angry Mom and School 2015 address what it's like to grow up in South Korea, where high school can be more like a concrete jungle than a playground, and the weak struggle to survive. Of course, with cute classmates like Baro, Ji Soo and Nam Ji Hyuk, dropping out isn't exactly an option. Thankfully, according to Drama Land, they'll also sit next to you — and, more importantly, be on your side.

4. Exes

4694_ExGirlfriendClub_Nowplay_Small.jpg   photo572413.jpg

Song Ji Hyo is taking on another ex in Ex-Girlfriend ClubSuperdaddy Yeol, originally a popular Korean webtoon like Misaeng, is also about trying to get back with an ex — whether you want to or not! As you'll find out in the latter, sometimes an ex is the only option.

5. Vampires

4684_OrangeMarmalade_Nowplay_Small.jpg  nunu.jpg

It started with Blood earlier this year and continues with Orange Marmalade, starring Yeo Jin Goo, and Scholar Who Walks the Night, starring Lee Joon Ki, which are both about vampires. Which drama will take over its time slot (and your time) once it airs?

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY YAY episode three here i come!!!:D 

​Can't wait!!

I really adored the segment right after Myung Soo sees Ji-Soo through the window. It was like a bundle of typical kdrama scenes bowed into one: Finding someone through cafe, Lipstick scene and losing one's phone contact number ^^ Myung Soo dragging Ji-Soo's chair closer to him was sweet :) Somehow it didn't come out as typical but rather refreshing lol.

Guest ororomunroe

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – May Week 2

10mayw2exgf-529x900.jpg

3. “Ex-Girlfriend Club”: The rain reminds me of you

It’s early days yet, but we’re enjoying this new drama! We’re looking forward to all the shenanigans with the exes, but we’re most interested in how Soo Jin and Myeong Soo will find their way back to each other.

In this scene, it starts to rain as Myeong Soo waits for his bus. It’s been a difficult day for him because he returned the contract fee he’d received from Soo Jin’s now failed company. And if that wasn’t bad enough, he just watched someone he once loved cry and lament over the failure that their life had become.

It was also a day of decisions for him as he prepared to sign with Soo Jin’s frenemy’s successful company.

So, he sits at the bus stop, and as he watches the rain fall, he remembers the day he had to piggyback his girlfriend back to Seoul on a similarly rainy night. Somehow, we understood exactly how he felt.

Cr: Soompi

Just finished the first 2 episode with subs! I love it already. I like the unique setup and the storyline. It’s interesting to see Song Jihyo in a drama with the theme of exes again. I love her so much and she is just getting prettier each time. It’s funny how each of Myeong Soo’s exes are so different from each other and I wonder how they met and why the broke off – fox, lion and cat. (All of them belong to the family of cat, unlike Soo Jin who will be the bear). But I’m excited to see how SJ will take from the situation we left off where MS claimed that they never dated. How embarrassed and hurt she must have felt. What did MS do to SJ to make her think that they are dating? It’s so sad to be friend zone. LOL. We should be expecting loads of flashbacks then? The history of all the 3 relationship and of course friendship/relationship with SJ. 

Hi Guys! I'm back after a week lol. I'm not promised I'l give recaps later but if somebody will streaming tonite please help me give the live recaps :) Hope today eps have story development. I'll be back in few hours! By the way, finally there're more people visited this thread.

tumblr_nodrm3BL8j1rbk489o2_540.jpg

tumblr_nodrm3BL8j1rbk489o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nodrm3BL8j1rbk489o3_r1_540.jpg

150515 Song Ji Hyo treats Ex Girlfriend Club staff for samgyetang~ 
So Sweet uri Kim Soo Jin PD nim~^^~

(1st pic cr. Lee Yoon Ji’s instagram  2&3 pic cr. ins@boreum811)

[Eng trans] Today actress Song Ji Hyo’s nutritional lunch. Thank you I will enjoy it well… But why do I have three chicken legs?… Song teamleader, why your chicken has only one leg?!! Ahhh… I love you onnie. #ExGirlfriendClub 

original comment:
오늘은 송지효배우님의 영양점심. 감사히 잘먹겠습니… 근데 먹다보니 나의 닭은 왜 다리가 세개일까?… 송대장님의 닭은 왜 다리가 하나일까?!! 아아.. 사랑합니다언니. #구여친클럽

via gapiplus

Archived