[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

im eager about this drama,but i dunno whos gonna subs this drama

dramafever or viki

You can watch on viki chingu...they subbed it

ep 1 already reached 100% ^^

Ep 2 still at 55%

​it's not available for us in europe :( i'm still waiting for the subs to episode 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raeara

Grrr...i really mad with someone talk ji hyo cant act...she improved a lot in this drama...her character same with her own style...and she have chemistry with byun yo han....sometimes i think some fans of another actress cant accept others actress...and bash other actress who famous than their bias....im from malaysian...at here song ji hyo so famous....at singapore too...she hallyu star in here...people love her bcause her character so kind...she not try to be cute and fake..

[Spoilers] Ex-Girlfriend Club

Osen - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Song Ji Hyo incorrectly assumes herself as Byun Yo Han's ex 

1. [+805, -36] Song Ji Hyo is the prettiest of the four...

2. [+460, -92] Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han are fine but the supporting characters are a bit  dull so I'm hesitating if I should continue watching this or not

3. [+102, -2] This drama is so fun. I felt bad for Song Ji Hyo  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+93, -7] Lee Yoon Ji in a supporting role.. I hope she gets a lead role in another drama soon. Song Ji Hyo was gorgeous today

5. [+93, -10] Looks like Song Ji Hyo  barely has any makeup on but she's so pretty

6. [+92, -13] Ji Hyo unni.... Sorry for saying that you can't act....

7. [+52, -9] What a fun dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone is bursting with charms

Cr: kkuljaem

​Am I the only one here who reads no. 6 as "Ji Hyo unni... Sorry for saying you couldn't act"? For me this comment sounds as if the person who wrote it had had a bad opinion about Ji Hyo's acting skills, but her performance in "Ex-girlfriends' Club" proved her wrong. So this is a positive comment, not a bashing one. I'd love to see the comment in Korean, just to confirm the tense.

Guest raeara

[Spoilers] Ex-Girlfriend Club

Osen - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Song Ji Hyo incorrectly assumes herself as Byun Yo Han's ex 

1. [+805, -36] Song Ji Hyo is the prettiest of the four...

2. [+460, -92] Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han are fine but the supporting characters are a bit  dull so I'm hesitating if I should continue watching this or not

3. [+102, -2] This drama is so fun. I felt bad for Song Ji Hyo  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+93, -7] Lee Yoon Ji in a supporting role.. I hope she gets a lead role in another drama soon. Song Ji Hyo was gorgeous today

5. [+93, -10] Looks like Song Ji Hyo  barely has any makeup on but she's so pretty

6. [+92, -13] Ji Hyo unni.... Sorry for saying that you can't act....

7. [+52, -9] What a fun dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone is bursting with charms

Cr: kkuljaem

​Am I the only one here who reads no. 6 as "Ji Hyo unni... Sorry for saying you couldn't act"? For me this comment sounds as if the person who wrote it had had a bad opinion about Ji Hyo's acting skills, but her performance in "Ex-girlfriends' Club" proved her wrong. So this is a positive comment, not a bashing one. I'd love to see the comment in Korean, just to confirm the tense.

Ya..i think ji hyo acting skill more improved than emergency couple..i read comment at netizenbuzz...everybody praised ji hyo acting in this drama...just ignored who always talking bad about ji hyo skill acting...

Guest raeara

I've found the comment. It says "지효언니....연기 못한다해서 죄송합니다.... ". For me it sounds like a familiar past, but I would be grateful to whoever could confirm or correct it for me. Thanks. ;)

Btw...what the meaning of that words???i dont understand korean languange....

someone is apologizing for saying Ji Hyo couldn't act.

the hot guy is an exec from the controlling freak's business, and she's invested in the film to make sure she doesn't become a laughing stock to her future in-laws, thus she'll have control over him, the writing, and the movie.

need more subs, please.  my korean is ok, but i'm missing out tons of worthy dialogue!!

he reminds me of my past crushes.  the friend that goes beyond a friend, and then is shocked, he had crossed the excessive good/kind deeds friendship line into boyfriend territory.  of course, it was deemed my 'fault" for thinking more. never the guy's prob.  aaahhhhh ggggguuuyyysss are stupid!!! Byun Yo Han is more attractive than my friend was. I could totally fall for BYH.  There I go again, ha haha… LOL!

Grrr...i really mad with someone talk ji hyo cant act...she improved a lot in this drama...her character same with her own style...and she have chemistry with byun yo han....sometimes i think some fans of another actress cant accept others actress...and bash other actress who famous than their bias....im from malaysian...at here song ji hyo so famous....at singapore too...she hallyu star in here...people love her bcause her character so kind...she not try to be cute and fake..

​well I loved all her work, and she was the one who made me interested in korean drama, I have watched many other actresses han ye sul, park shin hye, ha ji won etc. but none and I seriously mean none moved me the way song ji hyo did, since their acting often felt fake, while with jihyo everything felt natural both in emergency couple and ex-girlfriend club. I don't know about jihyo's popularity in korea, since i'm from europe, and here she is adored that's for sure. I was estatic when she won the best female actress award last year, and hope she wins again this year, she soooooooo deserves it. I can already feel that i will be rewatching ex-girlfriend club many times over and over again because of her.

I saw the first episode today... So, so funny. And Byun Yo han.. Omg! He has a killer smile! Where you been all my life? This is the first time I see him and I fall in love with him so hard.

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Kim PD

Credit RMdoodle

this romantic comedy is really good . Ji hyo acting is fantastic and its only episode 2  . All the casting character and actresses are really good even though they are not an A list celebrities but they are a excllent actor who can act . I know KBS puts there spot the "Producer" the same slot time Ex-Girlfriends but think about that they have A list celebrities so viewers will watch it thats why I like to watch cable drama because they pick actor and actresses who could really act and not by popularity or A list hallyu

Guest KDIK

There's no need to compare The Producer's and Ex-Girlfriend Club, yes they're going up against each other in ratings but the difference is one is on a free to air channel whilst the other is cable. Plus not like international fans have any bearing on the rating % so it's best to just enjoy the show because 5 years from now no-one is going to remember the exact figures and the ranking of what came first etc, it'll be about whether or not there was an emotional connect for you personally and that's the most important factor. Personally I'll be tuning into both drama's (The Producer's has an amazing cast too plus Kim Jong Kook is a part of it).

Someone brought up Emergency Couple and I remember it was the next drama after Reply 1994 (which til this day is still my favorite K-drama EVER !) so it had a bearing on how it started out since it was following such a successful show. The fact people are tuning in and the show is receiving positive comments is a good sign.

does anyone know where i can watch ep. 2 with subs and normal sound I can't watch it on viki or dramafaver in my country, and on youtube the sound is weird, so any suggestion to where else this drama is streaming

Guest raeara

i will post past news about ex girlfriends club because this thread was broken 2 weeks ago. i try my best for who new members join this thread.

Archived