[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see that in episode 2 appears Young Jae (Kim Sa Kwon), the Myung Soo's opponent for the love of Soo Jin  [鼓掌]

I want to see Myung Soo get jealous [抱抱]

CEltQvJWYAEh7Do.jpg

CEltUyKWEAEKgyT.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think it is an executive of a company ... Mmmm surely when they leave the subs we can find out @KDIK @yesyoong

Yeah, I noticed him, but I'm not sure will he be Myungsoo's rival or not. Because I read the cast's description there'll be a guy who'll have crush for Soojin. He was the guy with black-white stripes on the right. But I'm not sure when he'll showed up. Let's see. I'd loved if there's guys beside Myungsoo, so he'll be slapped and realized that Soojin's worthy.

There's a lot of questions lol. What made Soojin think they were a couple ?, Was Myungsoo completely blind to her feelings ?, Why did they "break-up" ?, Soojin read his web-series so which animal/character did she think she was ? etc.

@valsalva - Good question. I get the feeling Soojin hasn't had much dating experience.

​@kdik,  Hi, After reading your post makes me think more SJ maybe it was onesided on her behalf and she mistook it as them being in a relationship.. But I wouldn't consider that as love because she never told the other person her feelings so how could he respond to her feelings and she may have thought of the shame if she told him and he rejected her,, I still have to go with my first thought she have never experience a real relationship between man and woman with both are feeling equal feels..        

​You know the more I think about it the less I see Myungsoo in the wrong. I'm saying this right now but I haven't watched both episode with subs yet, planning to tonight. Like you said if she never told the other person how she felt then how is he supposed to know. In order for people to be in a relationship "BOTH" have to acknowledge this and that's only done by actually saying it out loud as opposed to assuming.

For a guy that is a "womaniser" Byun Yohan plays Myungsoo so well that you can see why Soojin would still be attracted to him, his not your stereotypical lead Kdrama hero who is all brash, rude and cold. It's good to see a lead who is actually nice and just from the small snippets/flashbacks we've gotten of him his an awesome friend to have as well. Clearly has commitment issues but overall so far he seems like a gentleman.

​Can I join? I'm agree with you two. In a relationship, BOTH parties should acknowledge their feelings and that's the reason the called couple. In Myungsoo-Soojin's case, both were wrong. Soojin mistakenly his action toward her as love. Myungsoo's in wrong because he didn't realized that what he did was too much to consider they're just friends, but after all Myungsoo's womanizer. Myungsoo're not blind he just didn't know her feelings. Soojin never speak up her feelings I think. But you can see actually Myungsoo care for her, like at the bus station and when she cried in front of him. He has this weak side towards her but didn't realized that he has feelings for her. 

The casts' acting was so great. I thought Hwayoung did a great job as played Rara considering she's newbie in dramaland, also Soojin's unni's husband lol. I also loved this drama's soundtracks. 

Fyi guys, 2nd episode has 0,903% ratings (from Nielsen). I don't know why the ratings so low, considering this drama was always on hot topic at Naver. Hope it'll rise next week!

Guest MariaG

Glad to see that in episode 2 appears Young Jae (Kim Sa Kwon), the Myung Soo's opponent for the love of Soo Jin  [鼓掌]

I want to see Myung Soo get jealous [抱抱]

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm not sure, but I think it is an executive of a company ... Mmmm surely when they leave the subs we can find out @KDIK @yesyoong

Yeah, I noticed him, but I'm not sure will he be Myungsoo's rival or not. Because I read the cast's description there'll be a guy who'll have crush for Soojin. He was the guy with black-white stripes on the right. But I'm not sure when he'll showed up. Let's see. I'd loved if there's guys beside Myungsoo, so he'll be slapped and realized that Soojin's worthy.

Mmm The guy with B&W stripes is Go Hyun (Lee Jin Bae), a cartoonist and Myung Soo's friend... and he is in love with Ra Ra (Ryu Hwa Young) he appears in the preview of the ep 3 [兔子]

Mmm The guy with B&W stripes is Go Hyun (Lee Jin Bae), a cartoonist and Myung Soo's friend... and he is in love with Ra Ra (Ryu Hwa Young) he appears in the preview of the ep 3 [兔子]

​Nope dear, it's Do Sangwoo. You can search him up. They're different person. Do Sangwoo will play as Jogeon (I'm not sure his name). He'll has crush for Soojin.  

Guest MariaG

​Nope dear, it's Do Sangwoo. You can search him up. They're different person. Do Sangwoo will play as Jogeon (I'm not sure his name). He'll has crush for Soojin.  

​Uppsss my mistake... You are right the guy is Do Sang Woo [ali点头]

Guest MariaG

​But I'm not sure if Yougjae will has a crush on Soojin too. I'm okay if these guys had crush over Soojin lol.

​lol

Naaa I only need one guy who put Myung Soo jealous [笑cry]

Wait , if 0.9% , is it good enough for cable drama ? Im expecting more actually , hihi

​Actually nope. 1% in cable is as much as 5% in regular drama. I also expect more since last year EC can hit 2% at first ep. But I don't know why because I think this drama was great, I'm more worried because next week there Producer which will against this drama. Although its ratings can't be compared. 

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Ex-Girlfriend Club

Osen - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Song Ji Hyo incorrectly assumes herself as Byun Yo Han's ex 

1. [+805, -36] Song Ji Hyo is the prettiest of the four...

2. [+460, -92] Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han are fine but the supporting characters are a bit  dull so I'm hesitating if I should continue watching this or not

3. [+102, -2] This drama is so fun. I felt bad for Song Ji Hyo  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+93, -7] Lee Yoon Ji in a supporting role.. I hope she gets a lead role in another drama soon. Song Ji Hyo was gorgeous today

5. [+93, -10] Looks like Song Ji Hyo  barely has any makeup on but she's so pretty

6. [+92, -13] Ji Hyo unni.... Sorry for saying that you can't act....

7. [+52, -9] What a fun dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone is bursting with charms

Cr: kkuljaem

How can someone said Jihyo can't act ? She improved and i dont think the supporting characters are dull its just they have different personality and thats make the story even brighter isnt it ? Nway , thats just my opinion :D

How can someone said Jihyo can't act ? She improved and i dont think the supporting characters are dull its just they have different personality and thats make the story even brighter isnt it ? Nway , thats just my opinion :D

​I am also baffled by the comment, because i was crying in the first episode when kimsojin cried, and i'm usually not an emotionel person. recently i'm beginning to think that alot of people are simply jalous of song ji hyo, and it's evident with these kind of comments, just ignore it, like i do, and enjoy the story

Is it just me who's thinks that  cast have no chemistry?  That includes jihyo and the male lead.  

​Appantly, i think jihyo and byun are oozing chemistry and charm throughout the whole episode and even in the posters posted of them, this is one of the few times where i actually feel like the main cast look and feel like a loving couple

I am so glad EGC has finally started ! I always wonder how SJH manages to have such amazing chemistry with all her co-stars ! Loving these two together.

As for the story, it seems highly unlikely that they were in an actual relationship and it is pretty evident that both are still fond of each other. Why do I have the feeling that both Soo Jin and Myeng Soo liked each other, but the other friend convinced both of them, that the other thought of his/her just as a good friend ? So, both of them did not feel confident about having their feelings returned and never confessed ? When they were having the bbq Soo Jin said something to Myeong Soo about taking the friends side again, implying that he chose the friend over her before ? Did the lady convince Soo Ji before that Myeong Soo liked Soo Ji as a friend but he was interested in her as a woman ?

Archived