[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong Solim Family :) 

Waaaa~ the thread is looking good. You all sure are doing great towards Thread III. Yoroshiku ne~~~~

Just a short hi on my journey 

#When_I_See_Solim_in_Everything

During my outbound flight, I stumbled upon the 'Adopt-a-Cat' Month of June And instantly be reminded of uri Solim :wub:

What is National Adopt-a-Cat Month?

If you're thinking about bringing a furry new family member into your home, National Adopt-a-Cat Month in June may be the time time to do it. The month of June is all about cat adoption, from the first day to the last. Around late spring, you may start noticing the births of more and more litters of kittens due to mating season. Because of this sudden abundance of young kitties, animal shelters and rescue organizations often are full of cute new "junior" additions around the time June rolls around.

[Source: The Nest]

And uri Solim as cats ambassadors :D 

Take care everybody! xoxoxo

10 hours ago, casshinkii said:

WOWWW! they seriously look freakin good. So envious because you have the nicest decorated living room with the Solim art:wub:

Thank you so much. I feel so good about it. It's really impactful to see the paintings all together. It's still a heart fluttering thing...just really huge and in my living room. LOL. I will have to smile endlessly now because of Solim is infront of me every single day!

Archived