[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved how he hugged SY in front of his family!

And in the car, all these facial expressions of JH that I doubt we will get to see anywhere else. I especially loved his facial expressions when he proposed to SY. His low tone of voice and the words he said, my gosh any girl would melt! The words he said could have came out really sappy, but I felt he came off manly.

Oooh and I loved how our BE couple have their own pace. They actually take time and really enjoy the moments in each other's company. For example, they will hold hands quietly, make eye contact and speak up when needed. There was no rush at all and no need to prove anything to each other. I think that is what makes them so romantic. 

any way... best moments

he looks so cute when he makes aface like this

Waaaah! That hug moment was gorgeous. And with the family there too. His parents were smiling because their son looked so happy. Just loved it! :D 

@IAmSoulReader *hugs* hang in there honey. Its ironic that we get called delusional when we happen to love the idea of these two as a pair. Given they are on this show, paired up...its not much of a stretch for us to enjoy the couple and fangirl over them. In fact its normal for us to do so. You're right that its the folks who hate the idea of him with a girl and go to such lengths to discredit them that are actually being delusional about things. They might argue that we are delulu...well, its the best kind of delulu isn't it? ;) Delulu with a shot of honey. And all they have is bitterness over the situation.  

@teddydoobie hee. When I saw SY in her dress, one of the first words I thought of was "foxy"! And remember how JH teased her and called her a "sly fox"? :D Perfect song choice then. i need to listen to it again. I recall the lyrics are quite sexy too. Especially those sound effects they do with their breathing/vocals.

@jly31 gosh yes! I think the reason they came across so manly and all Busan Namja style was because he was so sincere and his words were so heartfelt.

@burningwithlove Thanks for the hug, hon! Really needed one after being reminded of those ungrateful antis...

Anytime, dear. Don't let antis stress you out. Let them become stressballs and stress themselves out. We can enjoy our beloved JY couple. ;) 

And wow...look at bear SY turn into a foxy lady at the premiere. She looks so naturally gorgeous...so different to the girls I see in the idol business on a regular basis.

Guest iheartpororo92

Finally a REAL TIME photo of SeungYeon! Gosh I missed this girl soo much!

And Wobin oppa-ya's on the movie premiere too! LMAO!:) 

Finally a REAL TIME photo of SeungYeon! Gosh I missed this girl soo much!

And Wobin oppa-ya's on the movie premiere too! LMAO!:) 

Yeeeaahhh...nampyeon will suffered a lot knowing wifey attend the premiere while woo bin oppaya come too :D 

Guest mcw94

Hi guys. Just finished marathoning through 16 episodes and I can conclude that I ship them so hard that I rewatched ep16 8 times (more soon to come). This is the first wgm couple that is soooo genuine. I really really hope they end up together (which I think they will), if not I'll be having some major trust issues ....

Guest cLoSetQUEEN

I like that she don't wear any rings, earings, brancelet, just simple watch. Shes very natural and beautiful..:D

agree with you..that's what I like from her...so simple, no need grand accessories or make-up to notice..being naturally beautiful is her greatest charm!

Guest Choco1Luv

the guest movie premiere: 

SY the girl's next door look :wub: and walking with her Omma 'HITTG'.... and about woobin oppa...emmm..:phew:

but JH is the best for her.. no worries.. :wub:

She is a breath of fresh air... very simple.

About the rings,  i notice they dont seem to be wearing any of the couple items outside of WGM. Maybe they both  agreed on it? Correct me  if im wrong, when YH wore his couple ring outside of WGM... fans got so riled up... i think he stopped? I think it might be the same with JH too? He stopped with the SY label on his hp after that episode aired. 

Im anticipating  the wedding photoshoot.The venue seems beautiful. They were still shy on their 1st photoshoot. Although JH was uncomfortable with SY's white outfit on the 1st photoshoot.... he was definitely  checking  her out. I bet their chemistry will hit the roof this time  round... esp with SY wearing that dress. 

This is totally off topic:

I've never truly understood the concept of being a fan to your idol. I mean, in my head I only consider jonghyun as an artist/musician because he is talented. Cnblue makes awesome music and they deserve to be called musical geniuses. Even JH himself has stated he is all for his music and he wants fans to appreciate that, just like any other famous musician. What do some people mean by fan service? Is that a requirement? And what the hell is a bias? This is some of the reasons that Kpop fangirls really amuse me with their never-ending demands and weird standards that their idols supposedly must fulfill. This is just me expressing something that's been in my head for awhile now.

I've never followed Korean stuff prior to this.. if you meet me two years ago, I would've shuddered at the opinion of watching anything related to Korean due to the fact that I hate how obsessive their fans are. But then someone introduced me to runningman..and variety shows..and I got hooked real bad. Started to learn lots of stuff about how korean people work, and it was eye opening.. but I will never understand why they get super obsessive over their bias.

If you like them, support them in whatever they choose to do with their lives.. 

It's that simple. 

Guest mcw94

Any predictions of how many more episodes before this couple leaves wgm?? I'm dying to find something on allkpop that titles "BREAKING: Jong Hyun and Seung Yeon confirmed to be dating" *flys off the ground*. Dammit me and my delusions 

Guest ssyolk

Any predictions of how many more episodes before this couple leaves wgm?? I'm dying to find something on allkpop that titles "BREAKING: Jong Hyun and Seung Yeon confirmed to be dating" *flys off the ground*. Dammit me and my delusions 

Welcome to Brownies delulu land :D I am pretty sure it will end up pretty long though . .. And the episodes are varied according to the couple .. Last time I knew Khuntoria had around 60 ? or around that amount of episodes. I am pretty sure Jongyeon will go for a long run :D

Archived