[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

The filming date keeps getting pushed earlier......   OTL

​because this is period drama series~ it will be 50 episodes or more~

It seems one of the original actresses dropped out, Baek Jin Hee.  I hope SY is the one that is replacing her character... cross fingers ... I really want her to see her in a new project.  love love this girl :wub:  and lets hope this news is true since it hasn't been translated yet I don't want to get my hopes up.

Guest otty

A really good choice in drama for SY I think. Historical dramas (people can correct me if I'm wrong) are still the gold standard of dramas in South Korea. I've watched a few of them and they're colorful, plus I love ladies in hanboks. What I'm saying is in historical dramas you get the Moms and Grandmas (older generations) and they will mention to their kids and grandkids they like SY and less netizen hate. Think about it, if Grandma said to you she really likes an actress you'll feel more positive about that person thinking of your Grandma.

Also with the cast expect big ratings.

Helo chinguuuu..I'm new here :D woow too many pages to read! 

It's been a year since my last time followed WGM couple. I decided to watch wgm again because huge popularity of solim couple. But I ended up fall for jongyeon couple!!  thanks to solim!

I swear to myself not to trapped again in this shipper world. I'm trying so hard to calm my fragile shipper heart but darn!! I'm trapped again! huhu anyone can help me please? I need medicine to calm my heart T.T

recently, WGM gets a lot of controversies and scandals, I just hope jongyoen will long last without any controversies or scandal. Okay, Happy spazzing guys!! 

ps: I find it so hard to remember seung yeon's name at first. even now I need google to type her name. -____-

Guest ohhotdeym

Can someone recommend me sweet and realistic couple like BE couple?

**off topic 

Well if you're looking for a combination of funny and sweet.. And a good example of a healthy relationship. Try watching Nam Goong Min - Hong Jinyoung (MinYoung couple). This couple is in the perfect age of marriage and many thought they also had a big potential after wgm.. Sadly, they focused on their careers after the show. This couple had me fooled tho, 'cause I really thought they'd end up for real lol Don't know if they'd fit your taste 'cause international viewers didn't seem to notice them that much 'cause they were more focused on Jjongah and Solim on the show.. :)

Are they going to film WGM today? Since it's thursday and next week will be their 100th day hehe hoping for more jongyeon updates.. :D 

Are they going to film WGM today? Since it's thursday and next week will be their 100th day hehe hoping for more jongyeon updates.. :D 

I dont think they're filming today. SY is supposed to be on MT with the HITTG cast. 

And yay for SY's new drama. If its really a historical drama, Im dying to see SY in hanbok. So excited for bear. And Yoo Ah In's GF? Whoaa

I'm not happy about this....I was hoping she would wait before getting picked for another drama this soon.   This is going to cause a conflict with her filming WGM.  This is a big budget production with a well-known cast, screenwriter and director, they may not care about what she wants to do on WGM.   I feel this is going to be trouble.   What if she gets cast as the love interest of another handsome guy?   JH will get jealous again.   Her relationship with the young lawyer in HITTG was pretty tame, not much to worry about.  But what if... and it's going to go for 50 episodes?  Twice a week?   That's a lot of filming!

I want to see her do well in another drama and realize her dreams, but I want her to realize her dreams with JH first and foremost ... am I being selfish and greedy?!  Damn right I am!

The female lead just came off another drama, too.  The Girl Who See Smells, I believe.  And she and one of the male leads were in "Fashion King" together with Kwon Yuri of SNSD.

I'm feeling torn about this.  I want her to do well, but I don't want anything to get in the way of them, know what I mean?!   

Guest Hickk

I'm not happy about this....I was hoping she would wait before getting picked for another drama this soon.   This is going to cause a conflict with her filming WGM.  This is a big budget production with a well-known cast, screenwriter and director, they may not care about what she wants to do on WGM.   I feel this is going to be trouble.   What if she gets cast as the love interest of another handsome guy?   JH will get jealous again.   Her relationship with the young lawyer in HITTG was pretty tame, not much to worry about.  But what if... and it's going to go for 50 episodes?  Twice a week?   That's a lot of filming!

I want to see her do well in another drama and realize her dreams, but I want her to realize her dreams with JH first and foremost ... am I being selfish and greedy?!  Damn right I am!

The female lead just came off another drama, too.  The Girl Who See Smells, I believe.  And she and one of the male leads were in "Fashion King" together with Kwon Yuri of SNSD.

I'm feeling torn about this.  I want her to do well, but I don't want anything to get in the way of them, know what I mean?!   

Hahaha I know what you mean. Which is why I would prefer if she had a breather for a while to focus on their relationship. She's still new to this hectic celebrity lifestyle.

I'm not too worried about filming conflicts, since I guess she would still have a small role that doesn't take up much of her time, but, yeah, I imagine she would be concentrating a lot on researching/practising proper classic speech and everything......

Oh, is this related to her IG posts a while back where she took pics at 'historical'-looking locations?

@luvtokkii complety understand where you're coming from. Its kinda threatening to know she's playing as someone else's love interest that will be filming more than once a week. Not to mention, rumor says its yoo ah in. But career wise, it will be great for her. Not all rookie actress are given the oppurtunity to be casted on such a big budget productions. It was a chance for her to get her name well known to open up lot of doors. We just have to trust her and put out faith on our couple. Anyways, nothing has been confirmed yet. Lets just hope for the best.

Guest finpeo92

I support whatever project that she chooses but pls do not have many KISS SENCE :(

Guest Hickk
I support whatever project that she chooses but pls do not have many KISS SENCE :(

Yes, please not ANY kiss scenes...... XD

Maybe when she becomes more successful and gets cast in other projects as co-lead, but not till then!!!  

She can rest easy about JH's drama though, because I'm pretty sure he won't have any. Funny thing is, he's been in small roles in a few dramas but never had kiss scenes, while his member Minhyuk had a kiss scene in his very first small role in a drama, lol.

Guest ysh934

On June 4, an industry insider revealed that Kang Ye Won will be taking part in her first filming for the show. Through this filming, the actress is set to have her first-ever meeting with her on-screen partner, who has yet to be made known, before officially beginning their virtual marriage life.

Following the news of “We Got Married” couples Song Jae Rim – Kim So Eun and Henry – Yewon leaving the show later this month, a new couple was unveiled yesterday. BTOB’s Yook Sungjae and Red Velvet’s Joy have been confirmed to join the show as the youngest couple in the history of “We Got Married.”

Meanwhile, CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and actress Gong Seung Yeon will be continuing on their virtual marriage.

cr:http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/03/actress-kang-ye-won-added-to-new-we-got-married-couple-lineup/

On June 4, Gong Seung Yeon‘s agency stated, “Gong Seung Yeon has been casted for SBS’s 50 episode drama ‘Six Flying Dragons.’”

“Six Flying Dragons” is a historical drama about real historical figures Lee Bang-wonJung Do-jeon, and Yi Seong-gye, as well as fictional characters Lee Bang-ji, Moo Hyool, and Boon Yi. The story encompasses these six individuals becoming “dragons” in order to set the foundation for a new land.

Gong Seung Yeon’s character Min Da Kyung will be one of Lee Bang-won’s romantic interests. Not only does she possess great beauty, she is also wise and does not lose in debates with scholars. While she is the most similar to Lee Bang-won amongst the women vying for his love, she does not end up receiving his love. Nevertheless, she does not despair over this and moves forward with her ambitions of becoming queen.

The actress has commented, “Acting is fun and I am continuing to learn. I am very thankful to the director and writers who gave me this opportunity. I will learn a lot from my co-stars and grow as an actor.”

“Six Flying Dragons” is now aiming to broadcast in October and plans to start filming in July. Yoo Ah In is expected to act as the male lead, Lee Bang-won, while Shin Se Kyung has been confirmed as the female lead for this drama.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/03/gong-seung-yeon-to-romance-yoo-ah-in-in-historical-drama/

On June 4, Gong Seung Yeon‘s agency stated, “Gong Seung Yeon has been casted for SBS’s 50 episode drama ‘Six Flying Dragons.’”

“Six Flying Dragons” is a historical drama about real historical figures Lee Bang-won, Jung Do-jeon, and Yi Seong-gye, as well as fictional characters Lee Bang-ji, Moo Hyool, and Boon Yi. The story encompasses these six individuals becoming “dragons” in order to set the foundation for a new land.

Gong Seung Yeon’s character Min Da Kyung will be one of Lee Bang-won’s romantic interests. Not only does she possess great beauty, she is also wise and does not lose in debates with scholars. While she is the most similar to Lee Bang-won amongst the women vying for his love, she does not end up receiving his love. Nevertheless, she does not despair over this and moves forward with her ambitions of becoming queen.

The actress has commented, “Acting is fun and I am continuing to learn. I am very thankful to the director and writers who gave me this opportunity. I will learn a lot from my co-stars and grow as an actor.”

“Six Flying Dragons” is now aiming to broadcast in October and plans to start filming in July. Yoo Ah In is expected to act as the male lead, Lee Bang-won, while Shin Se Kyung has been confirmed as the female lead for this drama.

Archived