[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@mjang - I'm curious about what you are trying to say about what was seen in the LINE group?  Can you share any of that here?  You know I'm a lawyer and I need "just the facts, ma'am!"  Just that fact alone makes it harder to live with myself.   How can I be delusionally fan'man'ing over a Korean couple in a variety show .... I'm seriously losing touch with my reality doing all this!

What did the LINE group witness at the Ceci photoshoot and Everland date that futher proves how 'real' our couple acts with each other?  I will not accept just a 'yes' or 'no' answer!  heh-heh! 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@luvttoki these ones

ba02_zpsfhph2eyi.jpg

ba01_zps5giwyh8a.jpg

I know they were getting ready but it was like quick second to be able to catch those

Disclaimer:

When we post something like this doesn't mean they are confirmed a couple in real life. This is mainly to point out what the fans especially people like us here are witnessing through their body language and interaction when they're together. A picture can speak a thousand words.. . Everyone is entitled to you own opinion and how you see them is totally up to you. personally, I like what I saw...and I feel happy that they both are enjoying their time together... they don't need to show me any fan service or couple items.. just enough that they are comfortable around each other... and to show that sincere affection is a bonus for me

Guest diechan

------------- Off Out Topic -------------

So it's true that Joy from RV and Sungjae from BTOB will be a new couple, hmm so there is just one new couple ?

I want to know why WGM back to old couple concept which they find a new groom and bride and pair them the moment they meet. It's different from our couple even if the groom and bride is given by WGM but they can choose with whom they wanna be. I think our couple concept (dating-choose concept) is pretty good and quite success, right? (especially for our beloved couple BE), so why WGM back to the old concept ? 

I know with the new bride who is from RV maybe will make some people compare her with our Seungyeon, but for me I'm really relieved that Seungyeon didn't debut as RV member, because if she did I don't think she will join WGM. Joy is not the oldest in RV but she is elected to join WGM. So I think if Seungyeon debut with RV, maybe she will not join WGM and become Jonghyun's wife. Thanks God Seungyeon becoming an actress and married with Jonghyun :D

Guest rosedust

------------- Off Out Topic -------------

So it's true that Joy from RV and Sungjae from BTOB will be a new couple, hmm so there is just one new couple ?

I want to know why WGM back to old couple concept which they find a new groom and bride and pair them the moment they meet. It's different from our couple even if the groom and bride is given by WGM but they can choose with whom they wanna be. I think our couple concept (dating-choose concept) is pretty good and quite success, right? (especially for our beloved couple BE), so why WGM back to the old concept ? 

I know with the new bride who is from RV maybe will make some people compare her with our Seungyeon, but for me I'm really relieved that Seungyeon didn't debut as RV member, because if she did I don't think she will join WGM. Joy is not the oldest in RV but she is elected to join WGM. So I think if Seungyeon debut with RV, maybe she will not join WGM and become Jonghyun's wife. Thanks God Seungyeon becoming an actress and married with Jonghyun :D

​probably because sungjae and joy are both still considered young, and the other couple probably will be older by 3++ years and to even see them going on a date will be kinda weird?

Its been awhile i didnt come to this forum . You guys walked like bullets indeed ~~ Hahahahhaa im not gonna backread anyways coz i knew everything ~~~ kkkkkkk well , how you guys doin ? :D:D

lewlsss i need JongYeon right now right here ~~~~ a week without my happy pills . how to live like this :tears::tears:

It seems that the new couple - Joy from RV and Sungjae from BTOB - are really young!  he is 19 and she is 18.  It looks like WGM is going to try to entice younger viewers into watching this new couple?  I wonder if SY and Joy are friends from SM?

And again, I say thank God that SY is no longer under SM and has the freedom to do what she wants on WGM.  Same with JH, as FNC is an understanding management company and will probably consider JH's wishes as to how far he wants to take this relationship on WGM.

>> Off topic - but I'll wind around to our couple after making this point <<

As far as SNSD's Tiffany and Nickhyun's breakup, you can see how the 'evil empire' SM sneakily arranges 'relationships' with their idols.  to avoid backlash from their fans, they 'allow' their idols to date, but don't give them any breaks in their schedules so they can actually meet.  Yes, Nickhyun was busy also, but I'm sure SM loaded Tiffany down with schedules.  I'll bet Tiffany will be the next to leave SNSD because of this experience. 

>> back to our couple <<

This is why I'm glad SY is not under SM's management anymore.  It will be interesting to see how this Joy/Sungjae relationship unfolds, because Joy is under SM's control!           

Guest vreiya

Hi guys! I'm new in this wgm seung yeon and jong hyun thread :D Nice to meet all of you!! :) Anyways, I wanted to ask if anyone could tell me what is the background music used at episode EPISODE 7 when jong hyun coming out from the door of the airport and seung yeon looking nervous while knowing that her husband is there. The song is so nice! really wanted to find it for a few days already but didn't manage to. :)

​lucky you! (pun not intended) I've just found it a couple of minutes ago and post it in the blog as mjang said. Check the bgm category~

And while searching for other bgm.. I found this neat playlist of jongyeon's bgm

Maybe you guys can find what you're looking for 

if the owner of the playlist is here, a shout out to you, YOU'RE AWESOME! ;) 

she really isn't afraid to speak the truth. 

JH only decided to participate on the show because he felt that SY would be someone he could actually be with. His standards were so high because he wasn't like previous grooms; he wanted a girl that he could seriously be with, not just on the show. SY's comments reiterate those sentiments and it goes to show just how sincere they are with their actions, their words, and their feelings. She uses her real feelings of being in love when she's with JH and implements that into her acting. What an amazing revelation for us brownies...

It's really just impossible to argue against their sincerity when you see SY's smile brighten up by a thousand times the moment she sees him, when JH just gazes at her for what feels like hours, or when the two of them simply cannot stop holding onto and touching each other. There is such a strong natural chemistry between them, and I think it isn't just the fact that these two fit together so well, but because their approach to the show is the same.

They ain't here to mess around, folks.

Ah and to all the haters that might lurk here, and to all those k-netizens who have nothing better to do than to criticize an absolutely stunning woman on the Internet, shame on you. Aside from the fact that her personality is really DIFFICULT to find something to hate about, these haters are insulting her about things that aren't even true. She can't sing? Uh yeah, she definitely can. She can't dance? Maybe not as well as she could have when she was in training, but how the hell would they even know? Amazing to see them judge her skills when they haven't even seen sh!t. Their stupidity is just mind-boggling to me. Either way, we brownies should pay no mind to people like that. I just find haters to be very sad, miserable human beings.

@mase207   Chopped your post around, for ~reasons

But I wanted to thank you for this. I couldn't have said it better myself. It's exactly what's been going through my head lately.  Thank you. Too bad I can't like a post more than once.

Guest ayvah

Thank you for the trans Swarley!

"When filming We Got Married, I had this feeling of going and enjoy myself without any pretense. Because with Jonghyun it wasn't an act but rather filming together with sincerity, it was actually helpful in my acting for certain scenes. Switching between filming for We Got Married and Heard It Through The Grapevine, I unknowingly benefited alot, especially in scenes depicting being in love. There are times when acting, I will think back to what happened on We Got Married, 'right, it should be like this'. "

I just love her answer! %&$R%^&%*^%!&%*$!!!! 

what is this seung yeon-ahhh??? it wasn't an act? filming with sincerity?? and when you want to act being in love, you just think of those moments with jh? i am seriously drowning in delulu sea lol!

and now i just recall jong hyun's ceci interview: "... it was a good timing so i laid down some criteria. i wish to do this program with someone i was truly compatible with, although this was a virtual marriage, but i wasn't confident i could act out falling in love so i told wgm staff about my ideal type, curious to find out if it was possible to meet such a person in real life. and when SY appeared, there was not a moment of hesitation for me." 

and we all know that JH is honest, straightforward, and don't do much fanservice. :wub: Shocks, these two! they're serious in making us fall in love with them!! 

she really isn't afraid to speak the truth. 

JH only decided to participate on the show because he felt that SY would be someone he could actually be with. His standards were so high because he wasn't like previous grooms; he wanted a girl that he could seriously be with, not just on the show. SY's comments reiterate those sentiments and it goes to show just how sincere they are with their actions, their words, and their feelings. She uses her real feelings of being in love when she's with JH and implements that into her acting. What an amazing revelation for us brownies...

It's really just impossible to argue against their sincerity when you see SY's smile brighten up by a thousand times the moment she sees him, when JH just gazes at her for what feels like hours, or when the two of them simply cannot stop holding onto and touching each other. There is such a strong natural chemistry between them, and I think it isn't just the fact that these two fit together so well, but because their approach to the show is the same.

They ain't here to mess around, folks.

Ah and to all the haters that might lurk here, and to all those k-netizens who have nothing better to do than to criticize an absolutely stunning woman on the Internet, shame on you. Aside from the fact that her personality is really DIFFICULT to find something to hate about, these haters are insulting her about things that aren't even true. She can't sing? Uh yeah, she definitely can. She can't dance? Maybe not as well as she could have when she was in training, but how the hell would they even know? Amazing to see them judge her skills when they haven't even seen sh!t. Their stupidity is just mind-boggling to me. Either way, we brownies should pay no mind to people like that. I just find haters to be very sad, miserable human beings.

@mase207   Chopped your post around, for ~reasons

But I wanted to thank you for this. I couldn't have said it better myself. It's exactly what's been going through my head lately.  Thank you. Too bad I can't like a post more than once.

​You guys have the exact same thinking as me I swear it's not even funny. I wasn't shocked when SY gave out these statements because..

When she did that surprise event for Jonghyun's birthday, with that "Say You Love Me" song, I knew from that moment she wasn't faking anything in WGM. She's real. As she had said before,to her a song is all about the meaning the lyrics carry, and that song was pulling my heartstrings telling me how she feels.Imagine Jonghyun's feels. And I've watched these two so many times I can tell every single reaction that is natural or unnatural.And that's the problem. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing unnatural.

When she smiled intensely when Jonghyun was at the door(ep 11,doshirak making part), man.. I couldn't stop smiling. As Jonghyun had said before, she looks the most beautiful when she smiles..Like @mase207 said up there,there is such a strong natural chemistry between these two that no drama can pull this off.No script can define their moments together as what they share is something beyond the imaginations of man. Love is an unspoken truth that is felt deep inside, and I feel it everytime I watch these two...

Everytime I see Seungyeon, I feel amazed..She's truly an onion. Always a new side for us to discover..I mean obviously,for Jonghyun. But we get the privilege to enjoy this private moment they spent together. WGM is an amazing gift to us. Often we overlook that, but I just have to say this. Thanks to WGM, some of us can fill the voids in our hearts when watching these two love each other. The sincerity of these two is no longer a question that is deemed fit to be asked. We're moving on from that,Brownies :).. 

I sincerely wish that every single one of us always keep smiling and be happy everyday by watching and remembering these two. If it comes the time for their married life to end,..don't be sad. Smile. Smile and say I've witnessed a beautiful story of how two different individuals with different lives to lead come together and learn to love each other.

But until then,Keep updating this forum,guys! :) Always excited to be here and always will be..

For Adam couple it took 24 eps but for jongyeon it looks like it took much faster!

In the conversation at 9:13 JoKwon telling Nickhun that one of the effects (good or bad :) ) is that they really come to start loving each other.

Nickhun says don't lie but Gain confirms the husband! I can't imagine what will happen in 24th eps of jongyeon!!! 

Can this get any better? ! She thinks of him while filming to understand what a "loving relationship" would look like. This did two things (besides set out hearts all a flutter). If this interview was taken on June 2, she very recently was letting JH know that the scenes he sees in that show were inspired by him! If she looks lovingly at the costar, she is really looking lovingly at him!  If she never told him that before, he got to read her confession in the magazine! It also showed all the fans that she is not afraid to say her true feelings in an interview. I think she is eloquent enough to keep herself out of a corner while at the same time tell the truth. 

Since we didn't have an episode this week I was thinking about my ultimate favorite moments. Just for fun, short and sweet. 

#1. JH in the ferris wheel: "So pretty (to her)..."What do I do? You're so pretty to me? ...It's big trouble"(to himself)! JH confesses to her first, and then the rest is said under his breath as is speaking to himself...I ADORE THIS PART and can watch it 100X...this to me is a first confession to SY in my book.

#2. JH Jealousy: "I'm really upset...but it's work" & "This is really shocking for me" "What am I supposed to do?"  (the whining tone of his voice is adorable LOL) 

#3. SY & JH Accidental Eye contact in photoshoot: They were doing their jobs, trying their best not to think about each other, doing what they had to do (albiet a little nervous). Then came the eye contact during the kiss pose. Her eyes slowly looked at his lips then his eyes & his eyes did the same but the gazes caught. The WERE talking to each other at that moment and both of them felt it...this was the 2nd time he was affected by her during the photo shoot. The other was when she reached around and touched his neck. He really lost his train of thought and was just gazing at her with his mouth opened. {sigh}. 

That's it for now :D Places to go, people to see, things to do...but I can't wait to come back! 

Guest rainmoon

Since we didn't have an episode this week I was thinking about my ultimate favorite moments. Just for fun, short and sweet. 

#1. JH in the ferris wheel: "So pretty (to her)..."What do I do? You're so pretty to me? ...It's big trouble"(to himself)! JH confesses to her first, and then the rest is said under his breath as is speaking to himself...I ADORE THIS PART and can watch it 100X...this to me is a first confession to SY in my book.

This too was one of my favourite scenes... JH tone of voice and facial expression  just felt so real (raw) ...:wub:

Reading this thread keeps me from being sane at work :) Reading different views and opinions from fellow brownies keeps me alive. I write proposals and looking at word and excel the whole day is exhausting. I'm glad there's this forum that we can share views and opinions while enjoying the sweetness of Jongyeon, it keeps me human. :D

Thinking about SY's latest interview (and I always seem to be thinking about them - Lord help me!) she is also saying this is the first time she has had these feelings of being in love.  Otherwise, she would have had other experiences to base her acting skills on.   So she is pretty much saying "I'm in love on WGM and I'm using that experience to show being in love when I act in HITTG!"

Doesn't this just support everything else they've said and we've felt all along?  Genuineness, sincerity, honesty, being real, not being able to 'act' in love as JH said in their Ceci interview.  They both said the Ceci photoshoot would have been easier to do with some random partner.  But because they had true feelings involved, it made them both nervous, shy and uncomfortable.

It all comes together and checks out - they are being real.

And @mjang - yes, I can't wait for a CNBlue comeback and see all the questions and teasing in interviews about JH being married.  Yong Hwa was always flustered, cute and had a cheekbone high smile when asked about Seohyun - I'm waiting for the same reaction from JH!   

​Leaving SM was one of the steps that led SY to JH.  Plus she still seems to be friendly with a lot of her peers from her training days. Besides, if she were in an idol group, she would be staying in a dorm with roommates and wouldn't be able to sneak JH into her room! ;)

Guest otty

RE: K-netizens being rude on that Star article earlier this week ... I was thinking, wait until the baseball game episode airs and SY is shown guzzling an entire beer in one shot. She will get lots of praise for that because South Koreans really love good drinkers in their drinking culture.

Archived