[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerschnaps

Wow @happy2bhere

You can be a profiler, u are reading their body language within nanoseconds. U made me want to check and see for myself, ok back on staring at cecikorea IG :)) thank u!!! :\">

Guest funny4bear

ottoke!!!!!!!!!! scream like crazy :\"> 
I guess  he wanna kiss her.  Ohhhhhhhhhhhh  =))

oh my gosh. HAPPY TIME  hehehehehe
THANK YOU GUY ( really thank you) about your post   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Somebody has already put on SY's instagram the she should follow her Brother-In-Law @jyheffect0622.   geez!   :))

@amastris -  I'm not bothered by you replying to me - that's what this thread is all about - we seem to think a lot alike!    

Holy crap that picture of SY with the perfume bottle.  She is just so simple in her beauty.  She doesn't need anything to just drip attractiveness.

Hmm, I wonder if this modeling/photo shoot will be shown as an upcoming episode? Really reminds me of the Solim couple Allure episode...
It's great to see JH and SY being able to spend time with each other for *anything* at this early point in their relationship -- the ~1 month gap between Japan and this last episode (269) must have been driving them nuts. They're so busy with dramas and concerts, I think it's an amazing opportunity.
In some ways, I'm hoping we don't see the photo shoot as a WGM episode, so JongYeon have, in some sense, some private time together without 10 WGM staffers and cameras pointed at them :) Not to mention, if the shoot is not filmed for WGM, we get to see something else instead, meaning JongYeon got to spend even more time together filming for that episode :x

her eyes really stand out... he really looked into those eyes during the photoshoot.... that was really intense... you guys notice that little unshaven face of JH and a pimple popping out under his chin ...yup! someone's in love

Guest hihi_hehe

lol since MBC already posted the preview of the pts, it's for sure one of WGM eps, i am excited for the ep!  But one question now is when did they shoot this one? Any clue?

Guest superdriver

hi^^
Hickk said: @amastris Yeah I would just assume they were dressed in matching accessories. Since SY wore that bracelet in her 23/4 IG, maybe this photoshoot was before then and she was given that bracelet. Some celebrities do get to keep their sponsored clothing.

Guest mnjhs775

UM I JUST GOT HOME AND SAW THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS FROM THEIR CECI PHOTOSHOOT!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THEY LOOK SO HOT AND AIRBAIDNAKFNSJRNSJJDBSKDNF IDK WHAT TO SAY!!!!!!! I NEARLY FAINTED AFTER SEEING IT AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

OMGGGGGGGGGGG CAN I JUST SAY OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

tHISS ISS toOOO mUCChhHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH Look At theMMMMMMMmm!!!!! 
SO IN LOVE. PERIOD omg-excited.gif

excited6.gif

Guest shipperlove

i have seen the photoshoot videooooo omaigaddd
THE SEXUAL TENSION IS ON THE TO....
jh seemd so emberassed....but so hot... *____*
i am speechless really....
anyway they are (mbc wgm) work hard for try to save the show without throw out yewon...
they are trying to dave the show with our couple because they know that they are loved in korea

@mnjhs775 hiiii ^^
at the end of the video when they was almost kiss jh said a thing and smile....
what he said?
:-/

so I decided to go back online, data charges be d***

@happy2bhere you remind me of Cal Lightman, you read micro expressions like it's nobody's business. ^:)^

After I read what you posted I went back & watched the vid again. I can't put my finger on it earlier until you pointed it out, but you're right his eyebrows and mouth are very telling signs indeed. :\">

Archived