[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coolsmurf009 said: I really love the way SY carries herself in front of JH. I like the fact that she's never intimidated by who JH is. I mean what kind of girl would be able to handle the way JH stared at her after they finished working on their travel book in that room? The sexual tension was so strong that I was 100% sure she would look away first but instead the tables were turned and JH had to look away first. If I were in SY shoes, I would have probably ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there .I literally had to hold my breath when I was watching that scene. It was just too much for me. It only shows how strong and confident SY is and I really admire her for that.

I just noticed something sweet - after watching ep. 268 for the 60000000th time!

When they are entering the illumination park, JH gave SY his left hand glove while keeping his wife's other hand warm in his pocket.

That is why in the 1st selfie they took in the light tunnel she has a glove on the hand flashing the 'V' sign......

She must have said her hands were cold so JH gave her his glove.   What a nice nampeon!  

Guest gingerschnaps

@prechtik

I noticed that too, i can't pinpoint which part have changed till someone pointed it out here. So she might have had double eyelid surgery(or not). I wouldn't mind as long as it enhances her beauty, not totally change it. :) I've got a question, your photo reference, are those her actual eyes?

Guest wolfram

luvtokki said:

I just noticed something sweet - after watching ep. 268 for the 60000000th time!

When they are entering the illumination park, JH gave SY his left hand glove while keeping his wife's other hand warm in his pocket.

That is why in the 1st selfie they took in the light tunnel she has a glove on the hand flashing the 'V' sign......

She must have said her hands were cold so JH gave her his glove.   What a nice nampeon!  

I have been a silent lurker for sometime but I just had to drop by and say to hi to everyone!
Most of all thank you to @gummypassenger for his efforts in re encoding Jongyeon cuts. ^:)^  
Btw, anyone with a tumblr account? I'm resurrecting mine after a year of inactivity just for this couple (and for GOF in Greece too). :\">

quick question to the boice/BS ... is JH REALLY a picky eater? I find it strange since the way he's eating is like he just love food. When I viewed fluttering india, both Kyuhyun & Minho said JH can't eat that... (or maybe they assumed he didn't like the food) ... now if they get new home, time to see both of them preparing meals or maybe we will just see SY doing it.

Guest archadie

Omo my feels are like aaacccckkkkk after ten years of back reading my oh my... i love yonghwa but boy im glad jonghyun wasnt like yonghwa during wgm days, yonghwa is like so secretive but jonghyun is brutally honest for all i care, haters? dont care! BE BE BE!!! *pom poms*

Guest shipperlove

i hear my name @ellaylee thanks so much for your thought.... moved me :')
i would like to have a baby with JH/SY characteristics so i'll think about for find a way to have their DNA...
but who will look after to my kids if i am busy with jonyeon? @ellaylee do you want to be my babysitter? you have 3 kids...one or two more wouldn't be a big deal....lol
;;)

Anyway beautiful/handsome brownies.....
that the countdown has begun, not even if we were in New Year lol

Woahhhh glad that we have many namja here :D

ah...mc misun was the 1st 1 mentioned about simsaimdang (whats the right spelling?) in epi 1 when jh/sy were talking about calligraphy.

@shipperlove noooooo!!!!i rather babysit jh-sy kids =))

mjang said: quick question to the boice/BS ... is JH REALLY a picky eater? I find it strange since the way he's eating is like he just love food. When I viewed fluttering india, both Kyuhyun & Minho said JH can't eat that... (or maybe they assumed he didn't like the food) ... now if they get new home, time to see both of them preparing meals or maybe we will just see SY doing it.

wolfram said: luvtokki said:

Guest archadie

You know guys what i do to survive the long wait? I practice "amnesia girl" to survive this feels...

When you just finished watching or reading or feeding your feels and you got to go bakc to the real world to attend to your "human obligations" (i.e work, housechore, responsibilities.... etc etc) You got ot pretend you have amnesia or walk like dead so that time will fly fast and the nect thing you know its already the next episode, and you got to start practicing it early before the season ends and not find yourself starving to death when you cant see or hear anything from your ships (i learned the hardway from my previous wgm ships

Its like paradise during the sailing season but when the show ends, its like a treck to the sahara dessert waiting for a mirage or an oasis sometimes being delulu is like mirage, you imagine things to survive the drought hahaha

jly31 said: mjang said: quick question to the boice/BS ... is JH REALLY a picky eater? I find it strange since the way he's eating is like he just love food. When I viewed fluttering india, both Kyuhyun & Minho said JH can't eat that... (or maybe they assumed he didn't like the food) ... now if they get new home, time to see both of them preparing meals or maybe we will just see SY doing it.

Archived