[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

What's with JH and his posts about looking and feeling young? Hehe. He seems to be preoccupied about that. Anywway MOLS is quite funny. Well Im not surprised SY is close to Woo Jin. She seems to be well liked be her costars and film crew. I remembered one of actress from 6 flying dragon had sent her a food truck for GON.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love love love reading all your thoughts chingus. I can say 02 fans are on the same wavelength how we analyze and evaluate the passionate kiss these 02 were doing in MOLS. Can't help giggling at  the thought that they have been secretly practicing the kiss many times to make it looks perfectly natural. Tbh, i kept on repeating the scenes but felt guilty afterwards,becoming like a pervert person?(sorry ,too strong a word) hahaha .it sometimes feels embarassing isn't it? seems like i am intruding  their privacy.But what can i do? 02 couple is just so beautiful and  adorable to behold.Their chemistry is way too perfect. Honey is dripping and oozing when they are together. With that kind of intimacy, I doubt if they won't fall deeply for each other, unless their hearts are made of steel or they are robots.

Guys, do you remember long time ago before MOLS shooting that SY posted a poster of "The Notebook" and wrote a caption "five?" So this makes sense now.,5 is the number of times they are going to kiss.Just my thought:D:D

Somebody was here before, trying to disturb the beehive. She said to get over WGM feels and move on because  it will hurt their respective career of our O2 couple.Now tell me how? MOLS is like an upgraded version of WGM and this is more infectious than the latter?.:cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Sy related:

Spoiler

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

If someone can share a link to watch the full episode with Sy on OH! COOL GUYS EPISODE 11 and, when available, episode 12, will be appreciated, thanks. :)

About Jh on MOLS:

1) While watching Jh's funny scenes, he usually makes sounds/screams that reminds me of Johnny Depp's character in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, I think he got inspired by them/him. :lol:

2) In one of our favorite scenes where Sy has a red dress, and both Jh and Sy show jealousy, Jh in front of the fire got very angry, I wonder if besides being angry/jealous, can it be a reference of his CNBLUE code name: Burning. :D

More favorite scenes:

My Only Love Song :heart:

ANNNYEEOOONGGGGG!!!!!!!!! has everybody been well???? everybody still have enough oxygen to breath?????  i've been in my in laws house for past 2 days but manage to watch all episodes of MY ONLY LOVE SONG! but only today got the chance to check in our bee hive.  omonaaaaaaa. where should i start???

1) THE KISS! yess the KISSES! omaigod. how passionate they are! i bet like everybody said here, they were not their first time! there's no shock-with open eyes-close lips kind of kiss.and he grabbed, touched or mentioned any part of sy's body as he pleased to. hahahahha. jonghyun literally eat seungyeon's lips! and tongue too.and did everyone listen to the kiss's sound during their second kiss on the hill? chupp slurppp! hahahaha omoo. i'm dying .go check it out!  RIP my replay button.

2) THE CHEMISTRY! oh, how i love every casts in MOLS. jonghyun's acting is improving, i think because of seungyeon. we all knew how comfortable they are. the chemistry is beyond excellent especially uri bees. there's no doubt that they have a special relationship until today. same goes to bohyun, jaejin, joohyung,yeonseo and all crews i bet! they keep commenting each other ig posts till today! as expected, uri bees are lovable by many people! except for those rotten melons. btw haven't seen them around these days. melons where you at????? hahahaha

3) THE PLOT! well, for us brownies who keep repeating their WGM episode over and over again might straight away identify those related scenes! hahahhaha so funny! i feel like MOLS is their revenge for leaving wgm so soon. feels like it's jonghyun's idea to create mols and FNC Add Culture's ceo is so close with him.thank you mr.ceo! even though the plot a bit messy here and there, but they are still incorporate and relate. passed! even though  many people complained about the ending, but for me, the ending was perfect! we can expect that from a web drama. a fantasy drama.it's their fairy tale. yet,  it's kinda signal to us, there will be MOLS 2.0? jebal! would like to see them rock in modern setting.with more bold intimate scene. bed scene perhaps! teeeheeeee

4) I LOVE YOU. how many times we can witness that saying? so many! they uttered i love you without hesitation. eyes to eyes. they mean it. seriously.

what else? hmmmmm yes.

5) THE PROMOTION. thank God at the end there's still a promotion on MOLS from the production house. i'm actually begging the ceo for this. we understand, the press conference is impossible because well,, i know, u know. so let it be. however, a single clip video from sy n jh are a bit sad.what a shame, they are supposed to sit together tho. sigh..  but yes,it doesn't matter anymore right? hehehhehe. after watching MOLS, all those negative thoughts were gone..but still, sy's statement that mols is special to her and she still remember their shooting days. ohhh seungyeon ah.

all in all, MOLS is surely a big present to us,brownies for having faith in them after all. i, myself still believe that they are really meant to be with each other. MOLS WAS SO PERFECT. :dissapointed_relieved:

Still can't get over my hangover over MOLS. I've been rewatching a number of times. And yes, like what almost everyone had said, the were very comfortable with each other touching and even kissing. I really hope the production team will show us some more BTS from their shooting now that the entire episodes are out.

One more thing brownies, let's work together again and let our voices be heard. We needed a season 2. They deserve it! Let's all show how united we are in supporting this drama and requesting a second season. Aja!!!!

Well. I've finished MOLS....and OMIGOD WOW!

Although the plot got a little tangled up and the ending was...meh...for us, who love THEM, it was everything I feel we were waiting for!  It was almost like a continuation of their time on WGM wrapped up in a rom-com Sageuk.  It seems to me it was written especially for THEM.

I love all the connections back to their time on WGM (chicken feet, Bee Couple pajamas, etc.) even some of the beautiful scenes seemed to parallel scenes from WGM (kite flying scene = scenic overlook in Busan, riding next to each other holding hands in Boong-Boong = riding together in their car holding hands, except this time SY is in the driver's seat, JH giving SY flowers, JH carrying SY, THE JEALOUSY, the flower field reminded me of the Secret Garden in Japan, etc.)

It's been said here before, even a year after WGM ended, they seemed just as close, as comfortable, together as when they ended WGM.  But now, in MOLS they could extend their romance in a romantic rom-com Sageuk written for a more mature, adult audience (TV-MA) AND be able to kiss, hug, lay in bed together and discuss doing 'it', :o talk about penis size (and have SY discuss preparation for the wedding night with the princess and physically demonstrate and say 'johnson', have JH discuss the size of SY's breasts - all without the restrictions of WGM or pissing off JH's fans because 'it was all in the script' and done under the auspices of a drama.   You see, it can all be explained away by the argument 'they were both playing a part, just acting!'

How could THEY have possibly planned this out any better!?  All the things they couldn't do, couldn't say in WGM they could do in MOLS, because it was a DRAMA, not a semi-fake, semi-reality/VARIETY SHOW!

You see, I have a feeling THEY could call some of the shots (much like they claim they did in WGM) as long as it didn't detract from the overall story line.  I think the director allowed them some leeway in deciding what could be said and incorporated in the script.  They could 'personalize' the script to make it more real to them.    

And remember, their detractors and (JH's rabid fans) said while they were on WGM - that their feelings for each other weren't real that it was 'all acting and scripted'?

Well, they can't say anything about MOLS, because, supposedly, it was all acting and scripted! :wink:  It turns their own argument back on them - so elegant! 

SY's acting - the best she's ever done.   And, I think, the closest to her real personality.  JH's acting - the best he's ever done.  And also the closest to his real personality.   SY and JH together - MAGIC!   Dramatic scenes were awesome, comedic scenes were awesome, romantic scenes were :wub:.  They are better together, than apart.

It is obvious to me they both brought their "A" game into this drama - mainly because of the partner they were acting with.  As always, they improved and completed each other, and I think the cast and crew felt that magical connection they had and fell in love with THEM, too!           

Seo Kang Joon And Gong Seung Yeon Confirmed As Leads For New KBS Drama

Seo-Kang-Joon-Gong-Seung-Yeon.jpg

Actors Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon will be starring in an upcoming KBS miniseries titled “Are You Human Too?” (literal title).

KBS Media commented, “We hope you will look forward to seeing the romance between the two actors who have great visuals and acting skills.”

“Are You Human Too?” is about a rich father who sets up an AI robot that can temporarily take the place of his son who is in a coma. Seo Kang Joon will be playing both the rich son and the robot named “Namshin-III” (or “God-III”).

Gong Seung Yeon will be taking on the role of a security guard who is also a former mixed martial arts fighter. Her character looks cold and strong on the outside, but on the inside, she’s a warm and lovely person who protects the robot “Namshin-III.”

“Are You Human Too?” will begin filming at the end of June. Are you looking forward to this drama?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/13/seo-kang-joon-gong-seung-yeon-confirmed-leads-new-kbs-drama/

Jh IG

Trans: This morning, I saw beauty in prejudice with how much difference it can make with how you think.... its a good start.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me:  Happy for Sy's new drama, the opportunity to work on her chosen career, good for her! :)

whoa! congratulations to our Seungyeonie. Another big project for her#

One of my favorite partssssss (yes.. with many s because theres too many too mention) was the part she asked on dal to buy the rainbow colored kite. her aegyo then was damn too cute. Even if im a girl, my heart would flutter a lot. Imagine how did JH felt. Her aegyo suddenly attcked him again. 

All I can say about MOLS is, IT DEFINITELY HAS SOME REALLY GOOD AND EMOTIONAL BGM THERE, and THE EYES. Oh god the eyes, u can see that sparking chemistry just by looking at their eyes. The emotions are all there, the way JH touch SY when they're kissing/ hugging. You definitely can see the hunger from JH, and not to mention SY, I never knew her acting skills were this amazinggggg <3 :D  

23 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

whoa! congratulations to our Seungyeonie. Another big project for her#

One of my favorite partssssss (yes.. with many s because theres too many too mention) was the part she asked on dal to buy the rainbow colored kite. her aegyo then was damn too cute. Even if im a girl, my heart would flutter a lot. Imagine how did JH felt. Her aegyo suddenly attcked him again. 

You're right!:D That is one of my faves too I can't contain my giggle when she is doing aegyo for On Dal and I can't help but focus on JH's face everytime Sujeong doing aegyeo for him like also the one when they are preparing to sleep when she said he is the only one for him!:blush: I noticed the cheekbones of JH coming up haha! 

Omigawd! Did SY really mention "5" in reference to this post in her IG? If so, hueheeee... Omooooo, those kisses were definitely honey-sweet and the most electrifying and passionate on-screen kisses I have ever witnessed on K-dramaland. I wonder if they discussed the degree of bravery that they would show  prior to shooting. As professionals, of course they did! Or, as force of habit, of course they DID NOT! Huehehe... Either way, melons must be rotting away in the sticky honey that continues to overfow from GongLee's undeniable power and chemistry!   

I agree that this is an extension of their WGM stint and a way of payback for their premature departure from the show. Oh how sweet the revenge is! As expected of our Honeybees! 

Omigawd, again!!!

If I am not mistaken, this possible team up with SY, among many others (K-ent actors/idols with extraordinary brown eyes) was brought up (in passing) in the beehive. Or was it in another forum? Anyway,  WHOAH! Now it is actually happening!  Will we expect her to act with Joo Won or  Song Joong Ki soon, as well? How surreal would it be if she gets to act (with a love line) opposite Ji Chang Wook, who is of hallyu status and a close friend of JH's in the near future? Considering SY's track record, it is very possible! Hahaha! Remember wishing for SY to act alongside Jingoo? Or wishing drama gods to give us more of GongLee? Let's wish for MOLS Season 2 then! Then afterwhich, Return of Superman with GongLee's bee-autiful kids!

It's funny why they would not show any behind the scenes footage or pictures for Ep 10-20, like why? Since they showed bts pics for ep 1-10, why not continue it.. a little suspicious :D is it because there's too many intimate scenes of uri gonglee bubu?

33 minutes ago, luckystars23 said:

It's funny why they would not show any behind the scenes footage or pictures for Ep 10-20, like why? Since they showed bts pics for ep 1-10, why not continue it.. a little suspicious :D is it because there's too many intimate scenes of uri gonglee bubu?

Indeed. Its quite a disappointment that they didnot show any bts from ep 10. I really like the picture of the both of them facing the.camera with their hands showing peace sign. At the same time, JHs other arm is around SY. huhu. 

By the wat, I just eant to insert that I love the character of General Ko. He brought the comedy with his narcistic attitude but that the same behavior is also the one the brought darkness to the lead. Job well done for the actor

I finished watching MOLS yesterday! And dammmnnnn! I had the best time watching it :D:D

Even though there was not much of a story, it was still very entertaining and dripping with honey :D:D

SY's acting was really commendable :) I like how she kept saying "I'm korea's top star, Song Su Jeong...,I'm the period drama queen" <3 Usually ,i'm not very fond of characters with a lot of attitude...but she was hard to not like <3 :D:D She swore in Busan Satoori, something which i wouldn't have imagined coming from SY(the cursing, i mean) :tongue: JH too played his character really well :) Soooo much improvement from Orange Marmalade <3 (Maybe because he didn't have to act much :tongue::tongue: *yes delulu starts*)...I really liked the character Ondal. He was greedy for money, but he loved her like nobody else <3 

And i shouldn't forget to compliment the other actors for their acting as well. Without them, this wouldn't have been fun to watch <3 :) 

Princess Pyeongang was a fun character...and yes, i did keep telling her not to fall for Ondal when BoongBoongie took them to OD's old village. She was a fun person. Sam Yongie...<3 <3 Awwww...that cutie :):) I loved his friendship and brother-like relationship with SuJeong. :) He always stuck with her :) And when he said that his name was "Oppa" :tongue::tongue: I found myself calling him oppa with SuJeongie and Gwangnyeonie :) Can someone tell me the name of the actress who played "Gwang Nyeon-the one who played with flowers" She was so adorable <3 

Moo Myung-ah......Gosh....he was mysterious and yet at the same time, i wanted to give him a big hug <3 :D:D What a cutie! :) So funny when he took his sword out when they were playing that drinking game and also when Princess poured the whole medicine bottle on him :tongue: I got really upset when i thought they beheaded him. Like,how can they? :\ But ThankGod, he was alive :)

And i only realized that the CEO was the king after Sam Yongie said it :) 

One of my favourite characters' was Ko Il Yong..He was such a "numbnut" XD XD But i couldn't help but like him :tongue::tongue::tongue: Actually,Il Yong and Su Jeong were a lil similar. she kept saying "top star top star" and he kept saying "like a flower like a flower" XD ..

This show had so many WGM references and some of those dialogues though. People would have flipped out if it was released on TV :tongue: We got to hear SY sing...what a beautiful voice :) <3 In the words of Ko-Il Yong "Kkotgateun moksorida" :tongue: (Voice like a flower) :tongue::tongue:

When the news about the kissing scene came out, i was expecting a small peck or just for very few seconds. But woah, this was so passionate and on top of that, 5 times :wink::wink::wink: PD-nim and writer!!! :tongue::tongue: Jalhaesseoyo :D 

I can go on telling , but i'll stop here for today :tongue:

Oh.....How can i forget the ultimate shipper- BoongBoongie :) Only when OD and SJ were together, he moved kekeke :tongue::tongue: You are a gem <3 :D 

Um...I asked my Korean friend what "nannyeonie" means...she said it is used when insulting someone. :o Maybe something like nappeun nyeo? I don't know. :( Might have some other meaning :) 

My most favourite scene was the one when he'll play with her ear and she'll pull his cheek :tongue::tongue: And soo many Saranghae's <3 <3 <3 <3 omomomo! my hearteu! <3 :D Those emotions in their eyes :):)

I had always had this wish that Kang Joon and Seung Yeon should act in a drama together. It finally came true! I was so surprised when i saw that post :tongue: <3 :D Can't wait to see it :D:D

I am always happy to hear SY has another drama lined up, but this guy she will be co-lead with is really handsome (and they both have light brown eyes), then I worry he will become the one to steal SY's heart from JH!  Such is the torture of WGM couple fans.....I know I shouldn't force MY wishes on THEIR lives, but after watching MOLS, I am wishing, hoping praying THEY are TOGETHER still!!!!

MOLS was more than we could have wished for, a true blessing, a dream come true.  We all thought after WGM that it was probably the last time we would see them side-by-side again.  Now we need to work on getting MOLS SEASON 2 a reality!  Watch MOLS on Netflix over and over again - make it one of the most popular on Netflix.   Blog, text, comment on social media - spread the word far and wide about how good MOLS is with SY & JH in it...we may be blessed again!      

1 hour ago, luvtokki said:

MOLS was more than we could have wished for, a true blessing, a dream come true.  We all thought after WGM that it was probably the last time we would see them side-by-side again.  Now we need to work on getting MOLS SEASON 2 a reality!  Watch MOLS on Netflix over and over again - make it one of the most popular on Netflix.   Blog, text, comment on social media - spread the word far and wide about how good MOLS is with SY & JH in it...we may be blessed again!      

AMEN! :D

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

My Only Love Song :heart: 

I am unlurking for I only have this forum to vent what my fluttering shipper's heart if feeling about MOLS! I have just finished re-watching and I still spazz and giggle every single time I see them on the screen together. 

Imagine how many times they have to kiss each other in those five kissing scenes!

I mean, they might not have to retake because they did poorly (and I am betting my keyboard, they never had any emotionally lacking kiss)(or probably they had to retake some because JH's kisses were too intense for the situation?), but just count how many angle changes there were on every kissing scenes! How many times do they have to kiss over and over and with that much intensity and feels?

Archived