[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday to our Queen B - KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON Image GeneratorImage result for happy birthday to the queen0068quX2gw1etcvm2yevdj30uo0haac8.jpg[羞嗒嗒]happy birthday to the queen flawlesss by beennkumar m 12 01am on nov ...[好喜欢]Image result for gong seung yeon six flying dragons0068quX2gw1etcwtfq24gj30uo0hagmt.jpgImage result for she is amazing quotes

0068UTHbgw1f125kk1wfsj30k00qodj9.jpg0068UTHbjw1evfzyfy37tj30gj0h53z1.jpg0068quX2gw1et3dza76dbj30m80swtdd.jpg0068quX2gw1esqpib1jgoj30o10ygwn4.jpg0068quX2gw1esqosy38okj30rs0hddi0.jpg0068quX2gw1etagu08n8dj30m80xcgq2.jpg0068quX2gw1eu3s0a4ptfj30zk0fuwhb.jpg0068quX2gw1eswpjfx66ej31hc0xc7ew.jpg7e61f04fjw1f0xu9hoij0j20rs0kutf0.jpgbirthday_candles.gifth?q=Happy+Birthday+to+the+Queen+Clip+Arqueen+bee.jpg

7e61f04fgw1f0kqmdkx6zj20fv0bt771.jpg She says I hope they will look beyond my beauty, but her humble self won't allow her to see that no matter where you look inside or out, BEAUTY is all you will find.  In fact the more you look & watch her life unfold and grow you realize.  It's not only the beauty,talent,gracefulness,kindness,tenderness and caring ways which attract us to her like bees to flowers.  It's what lies within that is so easy to see.  Her HEART, which is sweeter than honey and pours out in everything she is and does...... 

Happy Birthday to our Queen Gong Seung Yeon and thank you for being amazing just the way you are.....

My heartfelt thanks & credit to all those whose work does not belong to me.  Let's celebrate BROWNIES[爱你]

Are you guys ready to trend #bearseungyeonday ? Let us all leave her a sweet message for her once in a year special day :) lets show her how much we love her and support her !!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BEAUTIFUL ANGEL WHOSE BEAUTY RADIATES IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES... Our cute, sexy, elegant, beautiful, mysterious, amazing, goddess bear Yoo Seungyeon :) 

oxt97Fj.jpg

To our precious Seungyeonie, you stole our hearts the moment you came into our lives. The beauty within you brings light to the people around you and among us. You have been an instrument an inspiration of love, happines, kindness, humility and perseverance. A blessing from above. Let us celebrate with you the gift of life, the gift of person that is you. May this day bring you everything that is special about life. I wish you love, love and more love. Happy Happy Birthday! :heart:

This day made me stop and realize how blessed I am and thankful also. Knowing you and dear Jonghyun led me to know such great people here with warm hearts and gentle soul. :wub:

Spoiler

To my brownie family, I find it difficult how to express my gratitude and love to you all. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the right words. (We had a long and tiring trip. I think I'm trying to make my post long but my head just.. :))

So, let me just say that you are one of the greatest blessings in my life. Thank you! Thank you for being you. For your prayers, your thoughts of love and hope. You have given me and my family the strength to continue fighting. And I am sincerely grateful to God. Until we meet again here. Love to you:)

Guest yseoulbee

Happy birthday to our dear Seungyeon. I hope we will see her celebrating this day with JH  in public one day. 

Dear @kenxynth welcome back. Great to see a post from you again. Fighting : )

Jonghyun and Seungyeon's fate really have brought this family together and because of their kindness, sincerity, and love towards each other, this family has also adapted it to show kindness, sincerity and love towards each other. So @kenxynth its good to know that you are ok, take your time to heal completely  and we will continue on sending you love and prayers :)

A lot of people also left Seungyeon with love and support and i hope that she gets to feel it... Hopefully she smiles and stays happy and that she keeps on soaring and aiming for the best on her life and career. Im pretty sure that she is being an inspiration not to just Jonghyun but also to everyone who knows her inside and out, I -- for one, look on to her like a role model and i feel so proud to be her fan because she is such a great person. I already introduced her to my family and they really like her haha.  And in just a few more days, its the 1 year anniversary GUMMY BEARS !!! 1 year already!!! 

Guest freedom1104
1 hour ago, kenxynth said:

Hide contents

To my brownie family, I find it difficult how to express my gratitude and love to you all. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the right words. (We had a long and tiring trip. I think I'm trying to make my post long but my head just.. :))

So, let me just say that you are one of the greatest blessings in my life. Thank you! Thank you for being you. For your prayers, your thoughts of love and hope. You have given me and my family the strength to continue fighting. And I am sincerely grateful to God. Until we meet again here. Love to you:)

Welcome back! We cannot pray enough for you.....please take care...stay strong and keep FAITH! :heart::heart::heart:

Guest freedom1104

Dear SeungYeon....not only are you Gorgeous( those amber eyes! :wub:), you are also amazingly BEautiful inside . I wish you continued success, in all aspects of your life. You brought so much joy to so many of us here, I sincerely wish they all bounce back to you. Happy happy Birthday!:heart:

wgm1_zpsbnxvxogp.jpg

Such a big day today! News/words came from herself @kenxynth and I felt teary, our family Honey Bee Couple Brownies are the BEST, is such a great feeling to hear from her! Continuing the blessings and prayers your way! :thumbsup::heart: 

Happy Birthday to one of the most kind, loving, talented young lady there is: Gong SeungYeon #BearSeungyeonDay May all your dreams come true, with your loved ones, family and friends, and that special one in your heart! :wub: 

Archived