[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove

@newbie02 I don't believe it has something to do with JH or his drama.  She's always supportive of her friends and pretty close with her MOLS and SFD's teams, Seulgi is her good friend and happened to be in the same drama award.  She always likes kids and has shown her appreciation before (the Byul drawing), and the recent one is A-rin's.

That guy, kangwoo happened to know her friend mori, if I'm not mistaken.  He commented on her ig before.

Jh IG

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources. 

Welcome @aquariusgirl7 to our lovely Bee Couple thread! Hopefully the thread will be more active when Jh's and Sy's dramas/activities are share more often on their IG's and/or share by fellow Brownies/GongLee02 members as they appear in the media. :)

Me: Supporting them, as always. Have a nice week everyone. My thoughts and prayers for anyone having weather or any kind of mother nature issues, take care and be safe. :heart:

For those interested in following Jh's and Sy' new dramas in this site, here are the Soompi thread links:

Jh:

[upcoming Drama 2017] Girls' Generation 1979 / Lingerie Girls' Generation, 란제리 소녀시대, Sep 11 - k-dramas & movies - Soompi Forums

Sy:

[upcoming Drama 2017] Are You Human Too? 너도 인간이니 - Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yoon - k-dramas & movies - Soompi Forums

Supporting as always. :)

11 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

For those interested in following Jh's and Sy' new dramas in this site, here are the Soompi thread links:

Jh:

[upcoming Drama 2017] Girls' Generation 1979 / Lingerie Girls' Generation, 란제리 소녀시대, Sep 11 - k-dramas & movies - Soompi Forums

Sy:

[upcoming Drama 2017] Are You Human Too? 너도 인간이니 - Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yoon - k-dramas & movies - Soompi Forums

Supporting as always. :)

Me too will wandering around this 2 thread.. hehe 

3 hours ago, Netka85 said:

ps. I am little lost with new soompi... can someone tell me where is the like button? and why I didn't see some picture which you update:(

Thanks for posting! Here is how to like a post or react to it (now actions are known as reactions):

Go to the end (bottom) of the post you are reading, you will see at your right that there is a symbol of a heart :heart: then press over it, you can choose from different icons with different reactions. Example, if you select the heart icon it will be a "like". 

As for the pictures, I think you are not missing anything. It seems that since the changes (coding and stuff) made to Soompi's forums there are huge spaces in between pictures and also in between paragraphs. Also, a bit slow in loading the pictures/videos from Instagram so they can be viewed. As for the huge spaces in the posts, in my case, I had been editing my posts to make them look like they did before, with less space between what is been posted. 

Hope this helps you and anyone with the same questions. :)

DJXBG_JUIAAbahW.jpg

DJVTweEUQAA00Kf.jpgDJVTweHVYAAA_PI.jpg

Sending some Love to all Brownies and looking forward to the dramas ahead and hoping JH & SY continue to show what amazing talent the each have.....  Fighting!!!!!:heart:

Thanks and Credit to all original owners...

new soompi layout is soo heavy & confusing. huhuhu . so i changed to the old mode. just wanna say, even if i can't like your post, brownies, i will read & cherish them all! :wub:

miss you guys! :blush:

oh, btw...who sent the food truck to sy? sooo suspicious. it's soo last minute , anonymous! and sy was sooo happy and dance! :D. read her caption! so grateful for someone who keep the promises, so she can keep up up with him/her. something like that. omooooooo. *delulu mode on* seeing how well JH treated his fellow GG1979 casts makes me go,,,ermmmmm. can imagine how well he treats other 'friend" too!   brownies are so lucky! we get to see how both JHSY are so happy now! let's cherish them more! :heart:

Memories are so often so beautiful...  They bring back all those feelings of why you boarded this ship in the first place oh so long ago.  And why as the years go by you continue to watch, hope and believe that what your heart once saw and felt is still possible...

How long will I love you...  As long as the stars are above you... Longer if I may.....:heart:usafarmgirl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJfIGHSdP-FudTZ6EkAnBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVj5hyLKRkuNqfzBiS2eU

thanks & credit to all original owners...

Hi Brownies!

You can watch CNBLUE Line Live here - https://live.line.me/channels/21/broadcast/5139340

JH mostly cooked and ate, did not talk much (surprise, surprise :D).    They had interviews all day today, and JH said he had not slept at all because of drama shooting.  MH said his favorite song from the new album is Only Beauty created by JH, lyrics are in Japanese and it has J-Pop feels to it.  JH says his favorite is Butterfly made by YH, said it is his style. About the upcoming arena tour, both JH and MH said that because the SHAKE tour last spring was so great, they feel pressured because to make something better than that would be challenging. 

Archived