[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, newbie02 said:

I am also curious what bohyun and u_joong relationship, anyone can help answer my question hoho maybe both had in the same frame before or another reason. Thank you :grin:

I think Bohyun and Yoojoong are or were in a drama together, the one where Yoojoong is wearing a school uniform. If I am wrong, well, the most obvious answer would be that SY introduced BH to YJ. hehehe

ermmmm i know its an old issue. but still, i saw few people said that jonghyun has the guitar pick that sy gave him back in wgm on his mic stand during concert, but they say it was all Photoshop. then i found this. don't know if its real or not, hope my eyes don't get me wrong. hehehehhe

is it the different guitar pick at the bottom of the stand?

and he used the pick for this song, and at  the end, he held n caressed it tight, as he always do with sy's hand. *delulu* hahaha

and the date was SY'S BIRTHDAY, 27TH FEBRUARY 2016, he showed us his new 'honey coloured guitar and new hair cut :)

SY sending cheering messege for 2018 Olympics Winter, she also choose Yoon Park, Lee Jae Jin:D and Jun Hyosung for the next:wink:

btw I read that Seo Kang Joon went to Prague for filming "Are you human too". Still there is not info about SY go there too, but maybe...:D

1 hour ago, Netka85 said:

SY sending cheering messege for 2018 Olympics Winter, she also choose Yoon Park, Lee Jae Jin:D and Jun Hyosung for the next:wink:

btw I read that Seo Kang Joon went to Prague for filming "Are you human too". Still there is not info about SY go there too, but maybe...:D

Btw, sy's dress looks like a wedding dress. That hair style is for AYHT tho..are they getting married? Hahahha. Happy but not that happy. Hihhihi. Btw, brownies can follow this ig account for more AYHT updates :

It said KJ and some AYHT staffs updated on prague, but there's no sign of SY is there or not. Hope she's there too! 

I read somewhere before that cnblue members intend to enlist at the same time. I think its good to enlist next year so they could get it out of the way, most idols who debuted with them have enlisted. By the time they come out, they'll be of marrying age. 

Looking through SY's wardrobe choice lately, its mostly Nerdy... she prolly has more Nerdy Clothes/hat than other artists *ehem-ehem* either she's really close with the Sponsor or she's one of the shareholders. Haha. 

I don't think GSY's will SKJ in Prague filming which is kinda bummer cause she could need a mini vacay. Or at least while the others are overseas filming she could do some variety.. i read somewhere that Are You Human too will be filming in Prague for 10 days.. 

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new mini album again???? CNBLUE works soooo hard this year. i think because of army enlist too. its okey if they go separately, because their individual ability is undeniable! they can survive on their own! but 2 years are too long.i'im not readyyyyyyyy:bawling:

pardon my delulu, but JONGHYUN'S shirt in the trailer looks like a ZOOKEEPER. hahaha. remember their wgm days at the zoo? :D

looking busy ha, mr.carpenter? i thought he is a pharmacist? change role again?? :tongue:

sure your hard work need a massage from expertise, like SY?:wub:

errmmmmmmm:ph34r:

the ORANGE JUICE

reading ddaom love ingredients :wub:

Omg! Chinggus, SY gave us many updates on IG today. If these are not late posts, we are sure that she is not in Prague shooting her drama. 

She posted this tonight. She's taking the kids out for a night stroll with a shadow of a tall man(?) beside her. Could it be JH or just a photographer? Could this companion have his arm on her shoulder? Delulu much! Omo! Scroll the pages of her post and see for yourself. 

We have some good news here, too! SY stars in the new Pentagon MTV/short film for "When I Was In Love". Well, as usual, she is looking oh so fine! 

I hope she lands on more and bigger projects in the future. I hope she becomes an international sensation! 

Pentagon give us a really special gift- beautifull song with shinning SY in mv:D I am so greatful for that... She working so hard now filming drama, so there is more silent about her. I miss her and cant wait for new drama:wink:

some article about her appear in mv PentagonB)

Good news about JH- we will soon see him again in drama :D

Lingerie Girls Generation teaser:wink: JH fighting!!

Articles:

5 Variety Show Love Lines That Left Us Wanting More | Soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/02/6-variety-show-love-lines/

From Soompi link above:

"All couples on “We Got Married”

A show entirely based on love lines, “We Got Married” has seen some of the most adorable and romantic moments in variety history and has created some long-term friendships that have carried on to this day. Actors, comedians, and idols alike are paired up with each other to role play as a married couple, even celebrating a wedding with friends and moving into a house together. Stripping away the “will they won’t they” or push-and-pull that variety show love lines are known for, this format opens up opportunities for the cast to really get close with each other, show genuine feelings, and sometimes even share a kiss."

jongyeon.gif

"In fact, since ending their onscreen marriages, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun starred opposite each other in “Our Gap Soon,” while Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon starred together in “My Only Love Song,” which was produced by Netflix."

From other links above:

From Allkpop: ...gong-seung-yeon,pentagon,jinho

On September 1, Pentagon teased for their upcoming 4th mini album 'Demo_01' with a short film for a song titled "When I Was In Love"!

In the short film, actress Gong Seung Yeon portrays an array of emotions by using a magical match light, which turns your sorrows into heart fluttering. However, she only has 5 matches in her small box, and quickly uses them up, returning to her dark, despairing, and lonely room. 

It turns out, Gong Seung Yeon decided to appear in the short film to support Pentagon's comeback because of her friendship with member Jinho! Both Jinho and Gong Seung Yeon are known former SM trainees, and they must be maintaining a good friendship even after going their separate paths!

If you haven't already, you can check out Pentagon's teaser short film here! The full release of Pentagon's 4th mini album is set for September 6 at 6PM KST."

From Soompi link:

... pentagon-gong-seung-yeon.jpg

"

Actress Gong Seung Yeon stars in PENTAGON’s new short film!

On September 2 at midnight KST, the group released a short film for the song “When I Was in Love” off their upcoming mini album “DEMO_01.” Member Hui composed the track, with lyrics by Hui, E’Dawn, Yuto, and Wooseok.

The video stars Gong Seung Yeon, who is known for roles in dramas such as “Circle,” “Six Flying Dragons,” and “Heard It Through the Grapevine,” and also gained a large fan following while appearing on “We Got Married” with Lee Jong Hyun.

PENTAGON’s new mini album “DEMO_01” is due out on September 6, and will feature the title track “Like This,” which was also co-composed by member Hui. Check out their teasers so far here!"

------

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.  

Thanks to everyone sharing, and also to all of you out there for your continue support of our lovely Bee Couple thread! :)

Archived