[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Then my guess is that saico0111 comment is a reaction to the caption on the post. Can we get the translation of the caption then? Thank you! :)

When first planning the love story of Pabo Ondal and Pyeonggang Princess, I didn't know how to talk about Korean love story so I wrote animation #myonlylovesong#leejonghyun#gongseungyeon#leejaejin

(translation for reference only hehe)

Thanks to all for the translations!   I was hoping for some confirmation that hey_drama was interested in a Season 2 for MOLS.   All we got was a 'heh' from Jaejin and a "hopefully" sent back to Jaejin from hey_drama PDnim.  Maybe a hope it becomes reality?

Jh IG

Trans: Happy birthday Yonghwa hyung!!!!! <3 He didn't notice anything ㅋㅋㅋ We picked the candles ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Swag ㅋㅋㅋ  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Happy Birthday Yonghwa! :D Have a safe and successful trip to KCON NY CNBLUE! :)

"바보 온달과 평강 공주의 러브 스토리 처음에 기획할때 한국의 러브 스토리를 어떻게 이야기 할지 몰라서 애니메이션을 쓰기로 했다*^^*#마이온리러브송#이종현#공승연#이재진"

Caption Translates to : When I was planning Babo Ondal and Princess Pyeonggang's love story in the beginning, i didn't know how to make it into a Korean Love Story so i decided to do an animation(If u exactly translate it will be Write an animation)*^^*#MyOnlyLoveSong #LeeJongHyun #GongSeungYeon #LeeJaeJin

JaeJin's comment : "Heh"

PDnim's comment: eung..

And Happy B'day Yong Oppa <3 :D:D

Sorry, but i couldn't help laughing....at Kang Joon's character name...Android Nam Shin III? XD XD XD ....Is he a human form of an android phone or something? :tongue:

I am so curious about new project SY and her character as a bodyguard:D Kang Joon as an android will be like Osmend in "Artifical Intelligence :A.I." Spielberga...? Because I read that this will be romance so he will be feel emotion like love or feer. About SY- I hope we see her in fight scene, but not like we seen her in MOLS...:lol:You know something more stylistB)

I saw that writer create before "Princess man" -really powerfull drama. I hope this time also create something big.:wink:

Step back and realize how blessed we have been shipping JH & SY!   YongSeo shippers waited until last year (6 years!) before we got to see them together again, side-by-side!   We went bonkers when they seemed to look at each other across a stage at a concert....any actual time they seemed to interact in any way to each other at concerts or music shows would light up the Yongseo thread here and the Yongseo International blog site and other social media.

But for Gonglee, In less than a year after their honey-dripping skinship-filled time on WGM,  we get to see them in a drama, and not just any drama, one that seems tailor-made just for them!  And if the heavens could be so kind to give us a second season of MOLS, it would be beyond our happiest wishes.

I have to say, MOLS is SY's tour de force of acting.  This drama allowed her to show and give her all, from slapstick comedy to drama and romance - she rose to the challenge and delivered.  And the director and production team seemed to love her.  Her scenes were filmed beautifully, often showing off her greatest asset - her luminous, honey blond eyes.  Circle has done the same, using the color of her eyes to look almost like an alien's.  But I think in MOLS she was her prettiest, by far.

And JH did very well in MOLS, also.  His acting was way better, and also showed sides of him he has never showed before in any drama.  I'm sure MOLS will get him noticed as a leading man.

I have watched it end-to-end 5, 6 times and always find something new to delight me.   Sometimes I just play the parts JH & SY are in, just to see them together again.  Ah, it is sweet, and they make me smile and warm inside.    

Jh IG

Trans: You might be touched with the introduction in this (book).... Albert Camus - Jean Grenier's Island Introduction - I opened this little book while on the street and after reading the first few lines, I closed it again and embraced it tightly to my chest. I wanted to go where there is no one and just read. I want to go back to that night when I rushed into my room and just read. I have no regrets, just envy. I envy the young people who will open <Islands> for the first time today.
Lee Jonghyun read Jean Grenier's Islands, a collection of Grenier's most lovingly written and personal philosophical speculations.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Jh IG (2)

Trans: Thank you for all your hard work on the Spring Tour^^ Starting next week is the Asia tour^^ Let's do thissssss!  Cr. gongleeglobal 

Aegyo! :)

Hi brownies!

Osaka Day 2, final stage of SHAKE tour, YH's birthday, taping for broadcast.  So many reasons for it to be so good :)  And of course JH wore a white shirt for the big stage :wink:

Looks like his back still hurts

Unlurking just to post these beautiful My Only Love Song FMVs bcs I was to busy with Eid preparations. Happy Eid Mubarak for everyone who celebrate! 

Btw, loveeeee how the FMV bring out the best from the whole drama. Please keep posted if anyone can find new FMV.

Enjoy!

credit to owners.

OMO OMO OMO!!!! I know when I am delulu! DELULU MODE ON!!! :blink: :huh: :wub:

Brownies/GongLee02, lets enjoy sweet honey bee 02gether!

Best Honey Bee family ever! :wub:

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Happy family of sweet Honey Bees! :heart:

Me: Is evident the love of Jh's family towards Sy and our Bee Couple after all this time! :wub:

Annyeong! Good morning Brownies... :wub:

It's been a while :)

This is another one to keep us deluluing... kekeke. Wonder who gave Jungyeon that set of Nerdy, Sister? Bro-inlaw? :wink:

Cr: blackpaint96

And here's from CNBLUE Shake Shake in Osaka. JH's MC time, about relationship with other CNBLUE members, about they willing to do music until 50 years old, and how they value their fans. Nice speech :wub:

Cr: ketch_cp

I finally finished watching MOLS *yeaaayyy* :)

It's indeed a great love story, despite the ridiculous, silly and slapstick comedy... kekeke (laughing so hard watching the drama, good stress reliever). I think MOLS is a unique drama, not every one cup of tea.

And agree with you all that MOLS is made for Jonghyun and Seungyeon. It's like uri couple WGM sequel. Can't help myself relating many scenes in MOLS with GongLee WGM episodes. The connection is real. And all those kisses and skinships! They finally did what they want which they couldn't do in WGM... lol. Sooo happy :wub:

I love the OST too. My fave is "Another You" by AOA Yuna. Too bad Jonghyun wasn't singing for the OST :(

Okaaayyy... until my next post. Have a great weekend everyone! ^^

On 22/6/2017 at 0:47 PM, luvtokki said:

I have watched it end-to-end 5, 6 times and always find something new to delight me.   Sometimes I just play the parts JH & SY are in, just to see them together again.  Ah, it is sweet, and they make me smile and warm inside.    

It's truly amazing how we always find something new in every scene they are together either WGM or MOLS.

Today. while I was watching some random FMVs of our couple on Youtube, this video from the movie "The notebook" was automatically brought up next. Is it coincident or Youtube that brilliant ?

I suddenly remember someone said in his interview something very similar. I can't find that interview, not sure if below article from Gonglee Global is the right one? but JH himself said he would be whatever his GF likes. If she likes funny type, he can be funny...Well, I guess we all know who really likes this movie to the point that she watched it hundreds times and remembers all the lines. Of course, a girl who loves "The notebook" that much would dream of Noah (Ryan Gosling). Wow, JH, take my bow! You are so smart! :tongue:

Oh, I nearly forgot to include Ondal's line in MOLS "I dont know what cyber bully is. But if you want, I can be a cyber bully for you" :glasses:

Nice weekend, everyone! 

If you are interested, you can read JH's interview here

http://gongleeglobal.com/trans-161021-lee-jonghyun-interview-in-ranking-box-japan-what-qualities-does-lee-jonghyun-look-for-in-a-gf-httprankingbox-jparticle45694/ 

Jh IG

Trans: Rainy New York is not bad at all ㅋ  Cr. gongleeglobal

Trans: As expected in New York, its still cup ramyeon?  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Jh wants his ramen even in NY, also: RAIN! :wub:

Trans: 2 + 2 = Jonghyunie V ...  Cr. gongleeglobal

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Aegyo :heart:

Jh IG too!

Trans:  It's an amazing feeling whenever I see it.
Lee Jonghyun is reading 'The Stranger,' a novel by Albert Camus https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stranger_(novel)  Cr. gongleeglobal

Reading :)

Archived