[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

I thought nan nyeon meant a woman who went after the man love despite her parents choosing. ..I think that's how the ceo explained ????

@tiMadam i first think so too. But I happen to be curious because I think that nan nyeon was the same term/word that JH said in the first meeting (WGM). It's when SY said she will be good younger sister and JH correct her that she should be good "wife" instead. That sounds similar to "Nannyeon". haha so I hope some Korean speaking brownie may kindly help to verify :lol:

All their interactions resemble their WGM life so much... Jong Hyun giving flowers, getting jealous while rubbing her ear and sometimes he says in his WGM married tone... I feel like this is their WGM life is continuing in saguek clothes kk. It really feels like they have kissed many times. Usually when drama couple kiss for the first time, first reach is always awkward and position looks funny. But their lips locked just like puzzle pieces. She didnt even have many kisses in other dramas but having deep kisses here speaks volume about her feeling for Lee Jong Hyun i think. 

1 hour ago, luckystars23 said:

Since Nan nyeon's korean dialect is from Busan, most probably all of her Busan dialect was taught by JH, especially the scene where JH was busy catching the chicken in the background while SY was talking to sam yong and saying the famous busan dialect sentence, "Ko man he ra, ma re mu ta ai ga" 

JH taught SY that sentence too during WGM when they were going to meet JH family in busan when they were in the train :D 

All these WGM feels, PD-nim, I know where u got all the ideas from (from the lead actor/actress themselves)

40 minutes ago, beeinlove said:

@tiMadam i first think so too. But I happen to be curious because I think that nan nyeon was the same term/word that JH said in the first meeting (WGM). It's when SY said she will be good younger sister and JH correct her that she should be good "wife" instead. That sounds similar to "Nannyeon". haha so I hope some Korean speaking brownie may kindly help to verify :lol:

I Went Back To Ep 1 after she finds about the half Sister added to the drama...he explains as the woman choosing the man ...the princess is the 1st nannyeon in history something like that 

OVER ALL IMPRESSION OF MOLS

This rom-com web drama was much better than I originally expected. SY's character really surprised me and I can see why she was up for the challenge. Swearing and sexual education, where can you do that in a TV Kdrama? I'll probably never forget her talking about "little Ko" while staring at the naked dude in the water. Simply hilarious!! What I really liked about Ondal was his striking similarity to Jonghyun's personality: Once he sets his mind on something, he will do just about anything to reach his goal (being with Sy no matter what - present day or sageuk). I had a WGM-flashback right there.

The story overall was quite good if you were looking for something rather light and fun to watch. I have the strong feeling that the drama writer is a hardcore GongLee shipper as well. There were so many moments where the lines between the drama characters and present day JongYeon blurred, not even to mention some major key scenes like the "giving flowers" or that the whole story centered around "riding in a car". 

The chemistry between SY and JH was on fire to say the least. Gosh this sexual tension was finally unleashed, I mean relieved. lol 
It looked like they were able to pick up right where they left when WGM ended, finally getting all the steamy kiss scenes we formerly waited for when JH could still do nothing more than merely tease SY by pushing her against some walls in the FNC building... and god these visuals! The both of them looked too good to be human in their final scene together. What did their parents give them to eat when they were little (beside apple juice)?! Imagine the genes of honey-bee-babies! The return of superman would only need this one family to fill a whole episode worth watching...

As a shipper this might be a biased opinion but I believe they were still in love while shooting this drama. Their chemistry and interactions were so natural. It did not look like they had to pretend at all (and we all know how terrible Jonghyun is at pretending!) I've never seen a Kdrama couple with such relaxed faces while kissing. It was like they had done that with each other hundreds of times already. The WGM PDnim either hid some scenes from us before or they had some heavy practice in private... lol No wonder the MOLS PDnim couldn't stop gushing about them! If this was really all an act they deserve an Oscar for it!

Looking back and assuming they are still a couple, I actually think they chose the right path for their relationship by choosing this drama as a cloak for the affectionate kissing scenes. If they would have shown something like that on WGM they wouldn't have been able to see the end of did. Knetz would have gone crazy. 

As I see it now, WGM gave them a free pass to comfortably date and get to know each other. They chose to spend more time and test the waters through this drama (making our ultimate shipper dreams come true). I believe, if they are still together, they won't reveal anything if they can help it until JH comes back from his military service. By then Sy will have had the time to build a stable career for herself. They'll be at the age to think about settling down then, too. 

I hope that they won't grow apart due to their busy schedules. They are an incredibly good match for each other. They have similar interests but also different strengths so they can actually learn from each other too. Hopefully they'll be able to pull through. 

"Stay by my side. You must not disappear."

#JongYeon Hwaiting!:wub:

7 hours ago, 020202GL said:

Dear chinggus!!!!!

Scream & Hugs X 100000000000000 times! 

Where are the scenes that I think relates WGM?

- The chicken feet

- Honeybee costume is definitely intentional

- The jealous scene where JH carry her away

- All the car scenes when both of them are seated in front

- The flower giving scene (reminds me of the kitchen scene and the last episode of WGM)

- The first kiss (SY's expression reminds me of WGM proposal scene when JH asked for her hand)

- Both of them feeding each other chicken outside his house

- Eating ramen reminds me of JH cooking ramen for her at rooftop

- Bed scene when SY did aegeo 

- All the kiss scenes remind me of their photo shooting session

Ottoke, I am one of them who have been rewatching all the kissing scenes again and again. I think I'm just too happy but thankful that I get to witness these scenes after two years.

OK, bye now and I am going to re-watch all over again! Take care chinggu, anneong!

Sorry for cutting the post short and thank you for the recopilation of similarities. :)

MOLS is like a re-writing of their WGM story in a different setting, like what Jh said, it seems like it was destiny, an unfullfilled love that they had in the past now told on MOLS. :D

3 hours ago, IAmSoulReader said:

OVER ALL IMPRESSION OF MOLS

This rom-com web drama was much better than I originally expected. SY's character really surprised me and I can see why she was up for the challenge. Swearing and sexual education, where can you do that in a TV Kdrama? I'll probably never forget her talking about "little Ko" while staring at the naked dude in the water. Simply hilarious!! What I really liked about Ondal was his striking similarity to Jonghyun's personality: Once he sets his mind on something, he will do just about anything to reach his goal (being with Sy no matter what - present day or sageuk). I had a WGM-flashback right there.

The story overall was quite good if you were looking for something rather light and fun to watch. I have the strong feeling that the drama writer is a hardcore GongLee shipper as well. There were so many moments where the lines between the drama characters and present day JongYeon blurred, not even to mention some major key scenes like the "giving flowers" or that the whole story centered around "riding in a car". 

I hope that they won't grow apart due to their busy schedules. They are an incredibly good match for each other. They have similar interests but also different strengths so they can actually learn from each other too.    

Hopefully they'll be able to pull through.

#JongYeon Hwaiting!:wub:

Sorry for cutting the post short.

Agree with all of it. While I don't know about the present, they are "an incredibly good match" that could make for a lifetime relationship, no matter if it takes some time to happen. Parents in Superman Returns will be nice!  :wub: 

Lots of favorites moments, another touching one:

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

My Only Love Song :heart:

5 hours ago, luckystars23 said:

Btw, I'm very curious where did JH's two little adorable dog went? He just updates his insta with his new cat recently.. there's no news of his dogs

Because he lives in an apartment,he couldnt keep the dogs cause they are too loud.thats why he keeps a cat now cause they are generally more quiet..last i heard the dogs are with his sisters.the second one who just got married..

Guest wilddove

I really love MOLS.... very hilarious and moving.  Both SY and JH acted well.  It's a drama but feels real.....

Anybody knows the part when Nan Nyeong sang in episode 16, the episode when On Dal stabbed her..... was it SY's voice or someone else's?

13 hours ago, beeinlove said:

It's so great reading our thread these days. We are sooo energized by MOLS. What did they do to me? I have finished watching the whole series 2 times 

BTW, anyone here kindly tell me what is Nannyeon meaning in Korean? I watch with eng sub and can hardly get why OD keep call SJ Nannyeon and seem firstly SJ didn't like it at all! 

I watched it with Japanese subtitles and Nannyeon was translated to something like 'awesome woman'.  But I would love to hear from anyone if it can be better explained. 

MOLS has definitely recharged the Beehive! I am spazzing as I read Brownies' opinions of MOLS. We're obviously biased because we are fans/shippers but I am glad that we have this space to be open about our thoughts of our beautiful HoneyBees and their would-be bee-autiful babies for Superman Returns! Huehehe...

Anyway, since we are still high on a honey rush, let's talk about those kisses that we keep replaying. Haha! 

JH definitely marked his territory with those epic kisses. Deep, passionate, sizzling hot & burning, and definitely real! I bet these 2 will never get that kind of scene with other actors after showing this. Never ever! JH was so brazen in those intimate scenes/kisses. Not complaining though. I am glad that the Busan namja that he is came through even as On Dal.

Am I just biased to think that SY maintained that proper lady image even with those hot passionate kisses, following the lead of her hubby; or was she as bold as JH was? She was not shy in those scenes; in fact she came off quite sincere, and yet she seemed like a proper saeguk lady. How does she manage to keep her elegant and sexy image all at the same time? She really is no ordinary woman, as JH said. Wow! What a lady JH has!

Anyway, JH was like putting a warning sign out there: THIS WOMAN IS MINE! Hahaha! Hmmm... I wonder how SY's Dad reacted after seeing those scenes? What about JH's family and friends? I bet the teasing is as deadly as it was when they were on WGM! Maybe even fatal now. Hahaha! I bet JH and SY do not mind at all. They do not seem to be embarrased about it at all. I love it! Hwaiting!

I am sooo grateful that we finally got to see the kiss/kisses after more than 2 years of wishing and hoping. I thank FNC for doing this.

What would be greater than these passionate kisses? SEASON 2!!! 

So let's turn to Netflix and rewatch those episodes again. Let us RECHARGE!

Omigawd! This is what Joohyung Park (the narcissistic Gen. Ko) posted in his IG 3 days ago: 

If uncle Google is correct, JHPark's caption translates as: the viewers position/ratings(?)... tastes like honey and OST, too. 

I am sure our couple are sooo used to the teasing. ;-)

I haven't finished watching MOLS. On episode 10 now. But I can say that MOLS is a comedy at its best! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Can't stop laughing watching the drama :D

Will post about MOLS again when I finish watching :)

Meanwhile... JH's first Noona posted their family pics. So lovely, and her caption is sooo warm. Finally seeing JH with his niece again :wub:

Cr: GongLee Global

Noona IG Caption trans by Hoyan28: "Feel good that seems we finally took a family portrait❤ Needa take another one after 혜지 gives birth to baby & if wuli JH marry. Wuli Harang didn't cry when meeting her uncle this time ㅋㅋㅋ next time, let's give him bobo too ~"

Noona said to take a family pic again when JH gets married :)

4 minutes ago, Changsky said:

I haven't finished watching MOLS. On episode 10 now. But I can say that MOLS is a comedy at its best! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Can't stop laughing watching the drama :D

Will post about MOLS again when I finish watching :)

Meanwhile... JH's first Noona posted their family pics. So lovely, and her caption is sooo warm. Finally seeing JH with his niece again :wub:

Cr: GongLee Global

Noona IG Caption trans by Hoyan28: "Feel good that seems we finally took a family portrait❤ Needa take another one after 혜지 gives birth to baby & if wuli JH marry. Wuli Harang didn't cry when meeting her uncle this time ㅋㅋㅋ next time, let's give him bobo too ~"

Noona said to take a family pic again when JH gets married :)

Ahh.wonder when this busan namja will get married. His wife must be so lucky to have a very warm heart in-laws..:lol:

MOLS HD KISS COMPILATION

Spoiler

Now you guys tell me if those kisses look like ordinary KDrama kisses to you!?
In my opinion it's rare to see even more than one passionate kiss per drama. In MOLS there were basically no (unauthentic) pecks at all. Instead we had raw passion and as far as I'm concerned I saw a lot of lip (and even tong) movement there... lol
To me it seemed like someone either really wanted to exceed at kissing scenes... or had a lot of couple training already.
:ph34r::D:wub:

Archived