[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like there is a party going on at our Brownie house and it sure has been a while!!!!

DB1l1RnVYAAV84r.jpgDB0UqnkVwAAYEUU.jpg

DB1Uzc-UAAAjPwC.jpg

All credit and thanks to original owners...

DBw9G22UAAA2YOI.jpgDBw9G22UIAAVuU_.jpgquote-24.jpg

Isn't this how we all feel?  It's been a while!!!.  We dreamed about it, hoped for it and now it's all coming true....:blush:

Anyeong chinggu!!finally the long wait is over:wub: love is in air..dont know how to breath,i cant explain the feeling i have now..im totally speechless but very happy!love love love...let us all support MOLS...

cr.mrwn#myonlylovesong/marycelLovelots

Omigod!  Those kisses, real kisses, not just little pecks...Jonghyun really laid a couple of good ones on her!  Full on, open lips kisses.  Much more passionate looking than I expected.....hoping for more.  Finally, SY gets a real kiss in a drama (not those weak ones in GON) and from the guy who has wanted to kiss those lips since the first day they met...JH!  YAHOOOOO~!   I hope they had many NGs..so they could repeat it ...over and over again......:wub: 

HAPPY MOLS DAY brownies! :D And happy MOLS life :tongue: (If tht even makes sense) :tongue:

I can't wait to watch! <3 <3 :D:D  But as soon as i woke up and opened instagram, i saw the kiss! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Damnnnnnn! So hot! <3 

Can someone provide air conditioners here! :D Coz this place is gonna be on fire! <3 :D 

32 minutes ago, sarangbit said:

HAPPY MOLS DAY brownies! :D And happy MOLS life :tongue: (If tht even makes sense) :tongue:

I can't wait to watch! <3 <3 :D:D  But as soon as i woke up and opened instagram, i saw the kiss! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Damnnnnnn! So hot! <3 

Can someone provide air conditioners here! :D Coz this place is gonna be on fire! <3 :D 

Dont forget to eat ice cream oenie.. hehe eat for me too since i'm fasting now.. hehe happy for you toooooooo... hehe 

Hey guys... I'M BACK!!!

And OMAIGATTT!!! I think I held my breath when uri GongLee were kissing :wub:. And yeah, agree with @luvtokki... they really kissed for good. Not those dead fish or deer caught in headlights kisses.

Naughty naughty JH but noona approves!!! GOOD JOB DUDE!!! :tongue:

Gonna set aside the other dramas for now and concentrate on MOLS tonight till Sunday! Will share insights (recaps?) and perhaps, cute scenes via my Instastory.

Great chemistry, good looking couple, kisses and more kisses, and just the mischievous antics on and off-screen. Hope we get to see some BTS and really, a joint interview of uri GongLee.

Fellow brownies, may we all rejoice in this magnificent piece of work :wink:

Annyeong... :wub:

How's everybody doing now, survive? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My time line flooded with uri couple kisses scenes... as expected from Jonghyun, he's a good kisser :D

I've joined Netflix too. And hope can watch MOLS soon. And spazz with you here. Sooo happy right now like finally! WGM story continues... :wub:

Cr: GongLee Global

Archived