[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

1 hour ago, peaceminusone0505 said:

support MOLS without spread any rumors...fighting!!!

im sure this drama is awesome because its not because rumors of anything...anything can be happen between them,

anyone in here is indonesian? cn blue gonna have concert in indonesia but ticket price make me sad :(

I'm from Indonesia. And I feel you. The price is seriously no joke. Do you plan to watch it? Let's meet later if you dont mind. I'll be in VIP B section.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jh IG post related:

Trans: "This leaving is joyful and I hope to not return." - Frida Kahlo

The painting is The Broken Column where Kahlo expressed her pain and suffering in the most straightforward way. http://www.fridakahlo.org/the-broken-column.jsp  Cr. gongleeglobal

On topic/off topic, you decide: Art can be appreciated more when we know the background of it and can understand what we are seeing.

That said, it is a self portrait painting of the well known Mexican artist Frida Kahlo.  The name of the paint is: "The Broken Column". Oil on Masonite, Surrealism.  While searching about it I found this page/quote about her painting: "You must laugh at life..." Frida said,... Look very closely at my eyes... The pupils are doves of peace. That is my little joke on pain and suffering..."

Link for information about Frida and her painting: 

The Broken Column, 1944 by Frida Kahlo
http://www.fridakahlo.org/the-broken-column.jsp#prettyPhoto

Sy related:

Full credit to original owners/sources.

36 minutes ago, heneciaburningsoul said:

I'm from Indonesia. And I feel you. The price is seriously no joke. Do you plan to watch it? Let's meet later if you dont mind. I'll be in VIP B section.

i cant watch it..im not lived in jakarta and i have some work :(, may i know ur IG id? or kindly plis add mine @xxibluegt

well, i felt relieved after reading all the posts. we are truly matured brownies and love jh sy endlessly regardless they are couple or not. @kimsook494,whatever your attention here,good or bad, i think you should think twice before posting anything. proofread your post. so those statements won't be ambiguous because this is worldwide forum and people can easily access it. one bad thing can cause millions other bad things and with MOLS coming up, we've seen this kind of pattern. however, if u are truly concern n pure towards sy, then i apologies for being sarcastic.

rumors remain rumors. and i still have faith and hope in SY & JH especially when i saw TWICE JEONGYEON wearing NERDY cap. it shows that they are still in good relationship and meet once a while. and SY moved in Gangnam now. so.. yeah.

let's enjoy MOLS and cherish everybody hard works! MOLS is a dream for brownies, and tomorrow our dream will come true!!! we hit the jackpot,we can watch all episodes in one day! MOLS marathon yeah bebeh, sorry hubby and son, mommy's ME TIME tomorrow! :glasses:

More MOLS related:

'My Only Love Song' with CNBLUE's Jonghyun & Gong Seung Yeon sets worldwide premiere date on Netflix! | allkpop.com
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/my-only-love-song-with-cnblues-jonghyun-gong-seung-yeon-sets-worldwide-premiere-date-on-netflix

"DRAMAS

'My Only Love Song' with CNBLUE's Jonghyun & Gong Seung Yeon sets worldwide premiere date on Netflix!

By harmony4377  

CNBLUE,Jonghyun,FT-Island,Jaejin,Jonghyun,gong-seung-yeon

Drama 'My Only Love Song' will be premiering not only in Korea but worldwide, through Netflix

'My Only Love Song' stars CNBLUE'sJonghyun and actress Gong Seung Yeon. This is the first time the two reunited to work on a project after their relationship on 'We Got Married' ended a year ago. Apart from the two, Park Joo HyungF.T. Island's JaejinAhn Bo Hyun, and Kim Yeon Seo also took part in the drama.

A production member stated, "Last year the actors and the production staff gathered together and filmed 'My Only Love Song' and we are glad that we can bring the series to viewers. We all carry a happy heart, and are thankful for all those who have waited patiently. Also, because we are releasing the whole series (a total of 20 episodes) all at once, the viewers can watch to their hearts content as well as according to their own schedules. We hope that many people will watch the series as we are all proud of the drama." 

'My Only Love Song' is about a time traveling top star, Song Soo Jung (Gong Seung Yeon), who believes money is the answer to everything. She somehow slips back in time and coincidentally meets Ohn Dal (Jonghyun), who is also greedy for money. 

For viewers worldwide, 'My Only Love Song' will be available on June 9 at midnight KST; for Brazil the series will be available on July 1. Make sure you catch it on Netflix!"

CNBLUE,Jonghyun,FT-Island,Jaejin,gong-seung-yeon_1496887309_20170606_Jonghyun.jpg

CNBLUE,Jonghyun,FT-Island,Jaejin,gong-seung-yeon_1496887309_L20170608.99002005442i1.jpg

Thanks and full credit to original owners/sources.

Me: Happy as a bee! :wub:

Hello Brownies/GongLee02! 

MOLS related:

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: Extemely happy bee! :heart:  It is a dream come true. Honestly,  even though I will be online spazzing and spoiling myself, will probably watch all episodes in a row Saturday instead of tomorrow because I want to bee fully awake to take in all the honey dripping Bee Couple sweet story!

Have a great day everyone, Bee Happy! :wub:

DBybbunUQAAUAgI.jpgDBw0qGgUMAEbwMB.jpgDBs7tUbXYAANW0w.jpg

Taking a lunch break with a very large smile on my face!!!! :blush:  SO DANG EXCITED FOR ALL OF US!!!!!  WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY AND EXCITING TIME WATCHING!!!!  LOVE TO ALL BROWNIES.....WE HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS MOMENT!!:w00t:

10 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@Aileen4ever  Screaming with you and sending you the biggest hug!!!!:w00t::wub:

HUUUGGSSSS!!! :lol:

Thanks and full credit to all original owners/sources.

Me:  At least we have a happy Jh here!!! Since Jh might have a drama eventually, we might see Jh and Sy in more than one award show in the future.

So excited to see our loving couple in MOLs - hopefully tonight I will have time to sit and watch it!   Also SY continues to impress in 'Circle', but Dramafever has again decided to make episodes 5 & 6 only for Premium users, so I'm concerned that all future episodes will be only available if you pay for the premium service.   I hate it when they do that...they are already flooding the episodes with advertisements, then force viewers to buy a subscription for Dramafever.  I don't watch that many Korean dramas, so I don't pay for Premium Dramafever.  Hopefully some free streaming services for 'Circle' will appear so I can continue to watch it.   I don't like how they offer 3 or 4 episodes free, hook you in, then ask you to pay to complete the drama.  Irritating!

Anyway, I can't help but anticipate how this thread will explode once MOLs come out!  It will be like the good 'ol days of WGM!   Enjoy!

Annyeong chingussss....

Happy MOLS today.. my Netflix is on today..hahaha hopefully im not busy today.

Happy wait till 3 pm today.. hahaha miss all of you guys here. 

Miss uri couple sooo much. 

Saranghanda cinguya.. happy watching !!!

Archived