[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Jh IG

Trans: While watching, I found myself in a haze and was crying all throughout. It's not a good feeling, but if people see the movie... Surely... For a moment, it made me think of the weight and the irregularities of life, I felt a sense of profound gratitude.

Stimulate your imagination by reading. To awaken our consciousness, our own belief system. To preserve our minds.
- Detachment.  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Jh saw and recommends the movie "Detachment".  

Detachment (film) - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detachment_(film)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong chingu..

Miss uri couple.. Miss all of you guys here.. hope Circle makes uri princess shine.. MOLS palli palli.. still wait and give hope for them..

Saranghanda chinguya..

Good morning... :)

FNC Japan update. D-2 to new album release, SHAKE.

Jonghyun is sooo handsome :wub:

Trans by CNBLUESTORM.com: "Countdown for #CNBLUE 11thSG SHAKE with Burning Jonghyun @cnbluegt D-2!
Be ready to enjoy #SHAKE & #7°CN at the Arena Tour Shake!Shake! ♪ "

Jh IG

Trans: Akㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Its too funny ㅋㅋㅋ  Cr. gongleeglobal

About this post from a fan who kindly shared this translation on IG: "It is funny saying with a punchline from someone's Mom to her child on Mother's Day.^^ / On the placard it says " Don't try to get away with 'A common (or cheap^^) flower (on Mother's Day) - my Mom - " hahaha"    Thanks and full credit to the fan on IG.  

Me:  Cute, Jh's mother would for sure like to be with her son and daughters by her side. :)

Sy IG

Trans: Date with my mom <3 love you! Cr. Instagram (Google has: Date with my mom before shooting...)

Me: Lovely date! :)

Jh IG too:

Trans: I had a haircut  Cr. Google translator. Other trans: I went for a haircut hoot Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Happy Mother's Day to those celebrating this week! Nice IG posts today! Have a great week everyone! :)

Sy IG

Trans: Precious one vote
I'm going back to the Circle filming site^^   Cr. gongleeglobal

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Me: Sy went back to shooting drama after voting.  I was thinking that her amber eyes, being like the color of honey, fits perfect with our Honey Bee Couple's name.  Sy is not only talented, she will be an amazing and beautiful wife and mother. :)

Hello brownies!

I'm so behind these days...

SHAKE highlights - 

"... everything for us was so perfect coz you were mine"  - Was So Perfect by JH - I wonder if the lyrics will be all in English?

Jh IG

Trans: Did you just give me a kiss because I was annoying? ㅋㅋㅋ   Cr. gongleeglobal

Birthday related:

Link:  Welcome to Facebook
https://m.facebook.com/theofficialfnc/photos/rpp.129355243922717/656228591235377/?type=3&theater#_=_

Song related:

Thanks and credit to all ownèrs/sources.

About the song: Keep in mind that it was written some time ago, and we should not read too much into it as a sign of the present relationship, that might or might not have, our Bee Couple. It is a love song, and it's beautiful. :)

I just heard all the three songs! <3 This time, i like all the songs in both the korean album and japanese <3 

I first read the lyrics of Was So perfect...

Then i listened to the song....And tbh, i cried. TT 

This kinda song has always been my favourite ,in all languages<3 

So much emotion....:(:( And those lyrics. <3 I'm a huge lyrics person...i always focus more on the lyrics than the tune. I found myself empathizing with them in the song <3 

I can find myself feeling what love is, if you stand beside me
‘Cause I still love you

Don’t forget our memories at that time, my girl
Don’t forget this song

These lines are my absolute favourite <3  Don't forget our memories at THAT time....<3 Ofcourse, both of you won't. <3 

No, i'm not upset ....it's not a full break up song, if that's what people are thinking..this song just got me overwhelmed with emotion... I have a feeling, it was written right after WGM ended....or he wrote it recently, thinking about that. Either way, the way he sang it is beautiful. And i can't wait to watch to see videos of them singing this live. <3 

Even Someone Else song is really good :)

"Everything for us was so perfect ’cause you were mine

Don’t forget our lovely kiss in the sea, baby"

C_dIQZBV0AAPw6y.jpg

????????????????????

"Please don’t forget me ’cause You’re still my lady"

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, sarangbit said:

I just heard all the three songs! <3 This time, i like all the songs in both the korean album and japanese <3 

I first read the lyrics of Was So perfect...

Then i listened to the song....And tbh, i cried. TT 

This kinda song has always been my favourite ,in all languages<3 

So much emotion....:(:( And those lyrics. <3 I'm a huge lyrics person...i always focus more on the lyrics than the tune. I found myself empathizing with them in the song <3 

I can find myself feeling what love is, if you stand beside me
‘Cause I still love you

Don’t forget our memories at that time, my girl
Don’t forget this song

These lines are my absolute favourite <3  Don't forget our memories at THAT time....<3 Ofcourse, both of you won't. <3 

No, i'm not upset ....it's not a full break up song, if that's what people are thinking..this song just got me overwhelmed with emotion... I have a feeling, it was written right after WGM ended....or he wrote it recently, thinking about that. Either way, the way he sang it is beautiful. And i can't wait to watch to see videos of them singing this live. <3 

Even Someone Else song is really good :)

Agree with you, the song with so much emotion. Although im not sure he wrote this song for her or not, it's a beautiful sad song.

In my shipper aspect, if he wrote this song for her, it means that they love for real at least and we will not know how the future is. If this song is not for her, we will not be sad because she left him now. Haha.

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Me: Happy for Sy! By the description it looks like a really interesting character to play. Looking forward to Circle and how the plot develops!  Speaking about Jh's song, I Love it, he conveys emotions so well, I'm touched, Sy probably like/love it too! :wub:

4 hours ago, nora1130 said:

Good news!! Netflix 'My Only Love Song coming on 9th June' :heart:

@nora1130 Thank you and welcome to our lovely Honey Bee Couple thread! Feel free to share with us here. :)

Credit to owners/sources.

Link:

My Only Love Song | Netflix Official Site
https://www.netflix.com/title/80178564

Me: *Does the happy dance* :wub:

i'm over the moon after listening to jonghyun's was so perfect. why should i cry over a song?:confounded:  hahaha. they got me insane! like seriously... jonghyun ah. i wanna hug you tight now.. even i know your lady already hugged you. it's heartbreaking when i listened for the first time. the melody, song arrangement, so sad.just like I LOVE YOU song that he always sing. so emotional and deep.

both yh and jh songs in shake album is a sad melody, heartbreaking feelings.but after listening to WAS SO PERFECT again and again, there's a HUGE meaning implied in the song. how he adore his lady, love her and so afraid of losing her. jonghyun is genius! call me dululu, i know the song is for whom, our lady GONG SEUNG YEON. WE KNEW IT!  i don't think it is a breakup song, its beyond that. it's like you own something that you love so much  and so afraid of losing her. she is so precious that he is so scared of the consequences if she leave him. it's a prediction of what will happen to him, a man who has truly deeply in love with his lover, if she leave him. so he expresses everything for her to understand. I hope sy understand, jh said it out loud already.:dissapointed_relieved:

sy ah, don't work too hard. pity jh , he needs extra care, touches and warm love from you.hehehe.i really love his attitude now, stay at home, watching movie,play with lue, cooking and waiting for someone to eat together. if he goes out, of course with few accompanies.good man!:blush:

and MY ONLY LOVE SONG! yeayyyy the most awaited drama for brownies! can't wait for the kiss! real kiss! :wub:

Archived