[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

C9nyAoiVwAAQP8C.jpg

C9luhtfU0AAilnS.jpgC9ngIlyUMAALiov.jpg

C9qxtAsU0AA20Eq.jpgC9nc9suUwAUKZG0.jpg

C9naO8EU0AELzd5.jpgC9rw_H0V0AAQHa6.jpg:large

All credit and thanks to original owners...   We are so blessed to have so many pictures almost daily!!!  LOVE TO ALL BROWNIES:heart:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sy IG

Found this on gongleeglobal IG, credit/sources to them:

"Gong Seungyeon is reading 'This Small but Sure Happiness' an emotional essay by Haruki Murakami.

We are not too sure what the english ver. is, but in this book, Murakami talks about things he enjoys: cats, marathons, travel and writing.

Murakami popularized the 'little, but certain happiness' ideology: referring to the small things in life that one can rely on and find reason to be grateful for. Like little spots of oasis in our everyday live." 

Link: http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/product/detailViewKor.laf?&mallGb=KOR&ejkGb=KOR&barcode=9788970129150&orderClick=LBB&Kc=SETRETAgendasearch

Me: Priceless! :)

Here is Sy previous IG translated because post above was made with 8 hours of difference:

Jh/Cnblue related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

http://www.kconusa.com/

https://m.facebook.com/kconusa#_=_

If someone here is reading this and going to KCON NY, please feel free to post here your experiences, if you are a lurker, feel free to delurke!! :D  In any case, will be looking forward to the joyful experiences of the lucky ones who are going. :)

45 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

Announg. .I'm planning on going to kcon ny..I have not pur chase tix yet so not sure thing

I work walking distance for the concert hall last yr i went to look at festivities outside w my coworker 

I'll be praying for you that you do get to go and how amazing is that!!!  I'll be cheering you on and looking forward to your ninja skills:ph34r: and Brownie updates so excited for you my Chingu!!!:wub:

SeungYeon looks stunning as always. Especially in  that second photo. Those eyessss! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I love how she looks amazing in classy and all those redcarpet kinda dresses and also in casual wear. Not everybody is like that! :D:D

It's already been a week, but i was watching HyeSung-GongMyung the other day and they went parasailing in Jeju, i was reminded of uri couple a lot! :D <3 Uri couple got a lot of time parasailing and talking about different things and saranghae from each other! <3 And they played a clip from the parasailing , didn't they?? I remember screaming "They played GongLee couple's clip" even though it was shot from a distance! <3 After watching uri couple, when i went on a vacation, i went parasailing and it was seriously an amazing experience. That feeling when the breeze hits you and the beautiful view of the ocean! <3 I missed uri couple after watching candy couple and so i went n watched uri couple's episode again! <3 :D:D:D  I guess i'll never stop watching them! :D <3

I'm getting impatient waiting for MOLS now :(

HI all, new poster here :) been lurking on this thread for Super Long, thank you everyone for posting :D CNBlue is coming to Singapore on their Between Us tour soon, just wondering if anyone's is interested in going? :D

info link below! 

https://m.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdr#!/CNBLUEOfficial/photos/a.117277661683401.21243.116994331711734/1325475394196949/?type=3

Jh IG

Trans:  It's just around the corner  Cr. gkboice

Trans: Japanese MV is out!!! Shake Shake  Cr.gkboice

Me: Jh is ready to perform, cool! :)

Welcome @loveguni to our lovely Honey Bee Couple thread, and thanks, feel free to share your experiences here and to post anytime! :)

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

@tiMadam hope you can go to KCOM as well and have a great time!! :)

Btw, Sy looks beautiful as always on Grazia! From Grazia interview when asked what she would do in 2037 (20 yrs. from now) which is the background of the CIRCLE drama: "I think that I might act continously. It can be either be a mother to a child or it can be a golden single." Cr. to owners/sources ...

Me: Can it bee mother of 02 children? :D

LOL JH next week in WGM on the gong myung and jung hyesung segment:wink::D So sad he will be without SY but I am curious if he will be say something about his "marriage" or "wife"...

BTW New SY pic for GRAZIA - PERFECT:wub:

JH was sooo on point when he said his wife was no ordinary woman (with a face of a young girl but with a seductive body). She does exude that innocent yet alluring charm. Did she say act as a mom / golden single or be either for real in 2037? I hope she gets to be married to JH and be a Mom for real! ;-)

The loooong and agonizing wait for MOLS is eased by reminders/posts of great memories, such as that of the conception dream (jeju fish) and being called "ahjusshi" (meaning JH was already taken, that is, SY's).  I wonder what JH said when he guested recently on WGM; can't wait for the subtitles.

Archived